Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" (2158 Views)

She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" by Pussitto: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2017
White lady by name shitty has gone online to confess her love for her dad as she captured it with "oh no dad loves my bed"

Source – https://chikasom..com/2017/09/white-lady-confess-love-for-her-dad-my.html?m=1

Re: White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" by ehizzybaba(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2017
#inDJKHALEvoice ANOTHER ONE
Re: White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" by MrMicholo(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Our only problem in life is that we think that the devil is our age mate...
Tempting the temptation of the tempted devil....
Re: White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" by eyeview: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2017
Bloggers.
No where did she confess any form of sexual relationship with her father oooo

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" by tosyne2much(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2017
I don't believe this story
Re: White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" by faithugo64(f): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2017
cheesy

Oh yea you deserve your name

SHITTY!
Re: White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" by smardray(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2017
aii.

have u later obtain ur PH.D in story fabrication
Re: White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" by muller101(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Hungry bloggers
Re: White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bloggers can snapchat any pictures with their suitable caption.

(1) (Reply)

The Wife Material / Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House / Is Their Sex In Nysc Camps! How True Is This? As A Corp Member Pls Share?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.