Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

[EROTIC Story] Office Cex Tales :adultery In The Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [EROTIC Story] Office Cex Tales :adultery In The Office (3151 Views)

I’m Cex-starved, I Need A D!ck” – Sexually Frustrated Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / Short Romantic Story : Office Matter (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[EROTIC Story] Office Cex Tales :adultery In The Office by Realsmarttzy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2017

I shouldn’t have, but I did

My wife and I met at work. We hooked up at a work function and eventually dated, it progressed to marriage. We even worked in the same department of a large company. So we basically spent every waking hour together.
A year or so into our marriage a good looking girl started in a department close to ours. I have always had a wandering eye, and I couldn’t help looking at her, even though my wife was nearby. eventually the girl was aware of my stares, and begin to stare back.

This went on for quite some time, she was fully aware of my wife being around, and I got the feeling that the smiles and eye-fucking was turning her on top. My suspicions were confirmed when she started to wear sexier outfits to work. whenever I walked past her desk she would lean forward, letting me stare at her wonderful cleavage.We never spoke, but that made it an even bigger turn on for me.

one morning i was walking down a narrow hallway. I noticed her coming the other way. I made a quick decision to open the first aid room door i was walking past, and closed the door.

Sure enough, a few seconds later the door opened and she entered, closing the door behind her and standing in front of me, not saying a word. The eye fucking continued. I looked her up and down, she stood there with an almost slutty smile, biting her lip. I looked her up and down, it was a hot day so as usual, she wasn’t wearing much, a skimpy skirt and tight black top.

Without saying a word I pushed her gently against the door and started kissing her. She returned my advances, kissing me back, her hand already rubbing my rock hard cock.
She then dropped to her knees, taking my cock out of my pants and putting in her mouth.... CONTINUE READING HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/erotic-story-office-cex-tales-adultery/
Re: [EROTIC Story] Office Cex Tales :adultery In The Office by MOSTEC(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
BOOKED

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Crazy For You In Bed / Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! / Doctors Reveal 3 Most Dangerous Sèx Positions For Men (number 2 Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.