Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? (3057 Views)

Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? / Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Hamachi(f): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2019
If you leave Nigeria today, what will you miss?
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Gracespecial101(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2019
Like A comedian Once Said
"I will Miss My Flight Back".

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by angelEmade: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2019
FTC said my mind!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by ExpressBooking(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2019
There is nothing worth missing IMHO

I don't want all those hypocrite and ironically patriotic Nigerians to quote me.

1 Like

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by CreepyBlackpool: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2019
The tribalism and ethnic bigotry.

I'll also miss the fantastic corruption

I'll probably miss the gross abuse of power, high disregard for human life, extrajudicial killings

1 Like

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Ogegeodey(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2019
The fresh palm wine in my village

3 Likes

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Birdeyeview: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2019
One thing have always miss about nigeria ever since is their rich native food (eforiro, amala, edikaikong, oha soup and ogbono infact)...
one time i remembered how i argued with an agbero and i could'nt stop laughing at my current state.

8 Likes

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by MrCork: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2019
Hamachi:

angry
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by MrCork: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2019
Hamachi:

...do i look naija to u? Who cares!!(No oofeense) angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by MrCork: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2019
Hamachi:

.and although I drive BMW (£30'000cash)..Am from London..juss in case u ask!(true story) smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by donbachi(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2019
daily bad news
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Hamachi(f): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2019
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Hamachi(f): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2019
They why are you here?
MrCork:

...do i look naija to u? Who cares!!(No oofeense) angry
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Harlem2(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2019
Nonsense
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2019
i am already missing egusi soup then beans prepared with palm oil cos no melon seed or palm oil here cry
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Dreiwizzy: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2019
I'll miss lowbloodpressure

2 Likes

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by MrCork: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2019
Hamachi:
They why are you here?

sweery am from London gadddddemmmmit....you nko?... why r u hear?? angry
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Karleb(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Family, food, language, culture and like FTC rightly state; my flight back.

1 Like

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by vincentjk(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
My mum, 2 sisters and of course my brother smiley
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Kobicove(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hamachi:

Bitter leaf soup! grin
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by panmunium(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
I will miss my family

1 Like

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by zolapower: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
My flight back to this shit hole
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Raalsalghul: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Family and the food.
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
one thing i will certainly miss iz JEDI ,& opa eyin shots ... grin
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by mafiano1986: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
I will not miss jack shitt! if its our nigerian food, i can always buy them once in a while from various nigerian restaurants, just like i did before when i was in university abroad, im not going to mention the country because i dont want people to start bashing me for bragging.

2 Likes

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Hamachi(f): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2019
mafiano1986:
I will not miss jack shitt! if its our nigerian food, i can always buy them once in a while from various nigerian restaurants, just like i did before when i was in university abroad, im not going to mention the country because i dont want people to start bashing me for bragging.
u miss that nah
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Hamachi(f): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2019
grin grin
Kobicove:

Bitter leaf soup! grin
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Evidenx(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2019
MY CHURCH ⛪ JESUS CHRIST TEMPLE MINISTRY WARRI.
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Gofwane(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2019
I will miss the lawlesness. You can do and undo in Nigeria if you have the cash grin

It's not a good thing though

1 Like

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Callertunez: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2019
angry

Buhari
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Waina and Tuwo Shinkafa.

3 Likes

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
i am missing eba with egusi soup already cheesy then beans prepared with palm oil cos there is no palm oil here except vegetable oil so i prepare my beans mixed with tomato sauce mixed with hot vegetable oil to give it dat red appearance.but then i just met someone who would be supplying me palm oil from his elder bro based in the US then as for swallow i can now be using corn paste but for egusi soup i will still be missing it cos there is no melon seeds here cry cry cry cry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Rapper Caught Fingering Girl [watch Video ] / I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.