Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (87705 Views)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Jerrick(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
twaintoy:
Who will be my Val?
Me wink
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by get2pauldy: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
You are the only mosquito in my net
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by ajalawole(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
BLACKbullet:
Girls of this century don't value text messages again.
na credit alert sure for them die grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
My babe is in trouble this nyt...
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by oladelephilips(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Japhet04:
Heheheehe It's a day to Valentine's Day!!!! Hmmm I can smell love in the air wink wink .....So here are some cute romantic text messages u can send to your loved ones ....It's a month of LOVE so show some love cool

1. Hey! Do you know what I just noticed? Cute has U in the middle! No wonder I found you so sweet and special all along. Happy Valentine’s Day!

2. My days and nights are spent thinking of you. My dreams have come true now that you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!

3. In life, love is never planned, nor does it happen for a reason. But when love is real, it becomes your plan for life and reason for living. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.

4. Even though we don’t get to be with each other as much as we’d like, I wanted you to know… In the morning… In the night…. You are on my mind 24 x 7

5. No poems, no fancy words. I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.

6. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. As we are, Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart.

7. There are only two times that I want to be with you
NOW & FOREVER

8. Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.
♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentine’s Day ♥ ♥ ♥

9. I can fake a smile when I feel sad, I can pretend to be happy when I feel bad. But one thing I can’t do, is pretend that I don’t love you.

10. You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day. cool

http://www.stephaniedaily.com/10-romantic-text-messages-to-send-to-your-loved-one-on-valentines-day/

Do you have a favorite on this list? Which one? You can add yours!

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Must we send text
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
twaintoy:
Who will be my Val?
Buhari will suit you like seriously
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Oare69(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Who will be my val
Cos I don't have any
Back to the bone of contention: I didn't fancy any of them.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by blaqroy: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
The best is Jesus loves you undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by ehjiwummy(f): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=twaintoy post=53681885]Who will be my Val? I will be ur val, grin
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Kelluckom: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Love no. 9
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Eobiabo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nice one
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by wemmieslim(f): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Only Romantic message you can send to your Val is "money"
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by ifex370(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
dovelike:
Too indepth abeg. Him senior me well we'll grin

Be my val smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by nabegibeg: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
dovelike:

Are you referring to me? smiley

you hear account number your finger no waste time

you no whether na MMM account e dey ask for grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Odunharry(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
dovelike:
Too indepth abeg. Him senior me well we'll grin
Lmao that doesn't stop you from expressing how you feel.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by ouzo1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
twaintoy:
Who will be my Val?

Wetin happen to ur last val?? Motor jam am??
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by bkool7(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
What A Woman Really Wants ...A Good Story
With A Moral

Young King Arthur was ambushed and
imprisoned by the monarch of a neighboring
kingdom. The monarch could have killed him but
was moved by Arthur's youth and ideals. So, the
monarch offered him his freedom, as long as he
could answer a very difficult question. Arthur
would have a year to figure out the answer and, if
after a year, he still had no answer, he would be
put to death.
The question was: What do women really want?
Such a question would perplex even the most
knowledgeable man, and to young Arthur, it
seemed an impossible query. But, since it was
better than death, he accepted the monarch's
proposition to have an answer by year's end.
He returned to his kingdom and began to poll
everyone: the princess, the priests, the wise men,
and even the court jester. He spoke with
everyone, but no one could give him a
satisfactory answer.
Many people advised him to consult the old
witch, for only she would have the answer.
But the price would be high as the witch was
famous throughout the kingdom for the
exorbitant prices she charged.
The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no
choice but to talk to the witch. She agreed to
answer the question, but he would have to agree
to her price first.
The old witch wanted to marry Sir Lancelot, the
most noble of the Knights of the Round Table,
and Arthur's closest friend!
Young Arthur was horrified. She was
hunchbacked and hideous, had only one tooth,
smelled like sewage, made obscene noises, etc.
He had never encountered such a repugnant
creature in all his life.
He refused to force his friend to marry her and
endure such a terrible burden, but Lancelot,
learning of the proposal, spoke with Arthur.
He said nothing was too big of a sacrifice
compared to Arthur's life and the preservation of
the Round Table.
Hence, a wedding was proclaimed and the witch
answered Arthur's question thus: "What a woman
really wants," she said, "is to be in charge of her
own life."
Everyone in the kingdom instantly knew that the
witch had uttered a great truth and that Arthur's
life would be spared.
And so it was, the neighboring monarch granted
Arthur his freedom and Lancelot and the witch
had a wonderful wedding.
The honeymoon hour approached and Lancelot,
steeling himself for a horrific experience, entered
the bedroom. But, what a sight awaited him. The
most beautiful woman he had ever seen, lay
before him on the bed. The astounded Lancelot
asked what had happened.
The beauty replied that since he had been so kind
to her when she appeared as a witch, she would
henceforth be her horrible deformed self only
half the time and the beautiful maiden the other
half.
"Which would you prefer? she asked him.
"Beautiful during the day ... or at night?"
Lancelot pondered the predicament. During the
day he could have a beautiful woman to show off
to his friends, but at night, in the privacy of his
castle, an old witch! Or, would he prefer having a
hideous witch during the day, but by night a
beautiful woman for him to enjoy wonderous,
intimate moments with?
(If you are a man reading this ...) What would
YOUR choice be?
(If you are a woman reading this ..) What would
YOUR MAN'S choice be?
What Lancelot chose is below. BUT ... make YOUR
choice before you scroll down below. OKAY?
Noble Lancelot, knowing the answer the witch
gave Arthur to his question, said that he would
allow HER to make the choice herself.
Upon hearing this, she announced that she would
be beautiful all the time because he had
respected her enough to let her be in charge of
her own life.

Now ... what is the moral to this story?
(scroll down again)
The moral is ..

(scroll down one more time)
If you don't let a woman have her own way,
things are going to get ugly.
Thanks Beth!!!à

2 Likes

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by ItzWonderz(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
HEADLINE; HOW AM SPENDING MY VALENTINE DAY

1 Go to work
2 Come back frm work
3 Buy a Very cold fanta with very fresh bread
4 Go to a football centre to watch the all expecting champions league match btw Psg & Barca with my chilled fanta and bread in hand.

BEST VAL EVER grin grin grin grin

Lemme c ya click like if u agree wit me wink wink cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wait o.....Val ain't about your love relationship, but about sharing gift and caring for people. Show love to a herdsman or boko haram member....
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
dey dia dey talk abt luv wen guys r tinking of hw escape this recession! na luv person go chop? abeg write better tins dat can help the hungry ppl Romeo nd Juliet r no more!!!!
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
twaintoy:
Who will be my Val?
me me me
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Skillfullulu(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ramanto:

Is It After 9 Months She'l Get Pregnant?
yeah, I know.
Read tru the text again.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
xynerise:
People still send love text messages? undecided

My brother. My thought exactly. Being a long time since i composed such things. Maybe in my secondary da year.

People dey compose productive things, me go dey compose which kin love text.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Abayor7: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Skillfullulu:
Love in the air, 'can't wait till tomorrow baby'
After 9months:
Hello Padi, 'that girl said "she is pregnant"
Use condom pls.

How do you do your own thinking?

It's in the 9the month you'll discover she's pregnant....
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by twaintoy(f): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jerrick:
Me wink
grin
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by OjujuCalabar(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=ychris post=53681879]I just transfered 500k to your GTB account. have u seen alert?

happy val sweetie!

ain't that rowomantic ?[/quote
The only and best valentine text for Nigerian ladies.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by twaintoy(f): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=ehjiwummy post=53682189][/quote] grin
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Well i can send ur love text messages u composed here if it can serve as gift to these gurls tomorrow.

Just imagine u compose this give ur naija babe and nothing afterwards. She go send ur number to the afterlife.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by futurism: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
xynerise:
People still send love text messages? undecided
cheesy lol papa Anderson, yes nau... abi Skydeep no go get one from you ni? Biko, stop being old school jare...

Luff inna Hair
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by brimoknight(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
In this 21st centurY? People still copy and paste text messages? instead of writing from emotions
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by wanayoo: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
LONGFELLOW02:
Send me your account details is the only Romantic message for some naija girls.
Biko, what else is more romantic than this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.