Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (87716 Views)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
nabegibeg:

you hear account number your finger no waste time

you no whether na MMM account e dey ask for grin
Abeg joor
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Odunharry:

Lmao that doesn't stop you from expressing how you feel.
I will try
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by ashewoboy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tynasparks:
kissHello boo send me your account details ... Very romantic kiss

what's your account number? i have a surprise for you. just because you are beautiful.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by QDSG(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
lovely
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
fratermathy:
angry angry

Any lover that is not creative enough to type an original message from his/her emotions is not worth the stress.
Right on the mark! The Heavens forbid that I even date a woman who's too unimaginative to string words articulately and innovatively.

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Yommy247(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
twaintoy:
Who will be my Val?
meet your val

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Abayor7: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Skillfullulu:
oga, use ur brain... U ought to understand wha I meant, i meant it as after 9months it's delivery.

what class are you boy?
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Kfed4ril(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
priscaoge:
Who else is gonna be alone tomorrow? sad sad sad
I

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Emeonyerichard(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
priscaoge:
I got ur back yo

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by KayTash(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
priscaoge:
I

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by fullz: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
be careful guys... you don't want that late night text, saying I'm late text, better wear a latex...
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by jakandeola(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
laveda
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by willorie(f): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
KissChrixx:
Hey boo, send Me your account details

Very romantic cry

indeed my dear
very very romantic & it an awesome idea
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by willorie(f): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
quite creative and impressive
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Gkemz: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Story story... If ur love for someone is just for a day, then its not good enough.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nightie(f): 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
fratermathy:
angry angry

Any lover that is not creative enough to type an original message from his/her emotions is not worth the stress.

ur head is intact jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Bishops10(m): 1:57am On Feb 14, 2017
priscaoge:
lol........
I'm behind you

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by davidif: 2:40am On Feb 14, 2017
Japhet04:
Heheheehe It's a day to Valentine's Day!!!! Hmmm I can smell love in the air wink wink .....So here are some cute romantic text messages u can send to your loved ones ....It's a month of LOVE so show some love cool

1. Hey! Do you know what I just noticed? Cute has U in the middle! No wonder I found you so sweet and special all along. Happy Valentine’s Day!

2. My days and nights are spent thinking of you. My dreams have come true now that you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!

3. In life, love is never planned, nor does it happen for a reason. But when love is real, it becomes your plan for life and reason for living. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.

4. Even though we don’t get to be with each other as much as we’d like, I wanted you to know… In the morning… In the night…. You are on my mind 24 x 7

5. No poems, no fancy words. I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.

6. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. As we are, Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart.

7. There are only two times that I want to be with you
NOW & FOREVER

8. Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.
♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentine’s Day ♥ ♥ ♥

9. I can fake a smile when I feel sad, I can pretend to be happy when I feel bad. But one thing I can’t do, is pretend that I don’t love you.

10. You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day. cool

http://www.stephaniedaily.com/10-romantic-text-messages-to-send-to-your-loved-one-on-valentines-day/

Do you have a favorite on this list? Which one? You can add yours!

So corny. undecided

I see that Naija people love cheesy, sappy lines.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by davidif: 2:40am On Feb 14, 2017
xynerise:
People still send love text messages? undecided

I tire o.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 14, 2017
This year I didn't bother to send not because am not creative but because I didn't feel the need to Can't pretend having love is different from being in love for me
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 14, 2017
Lyord56:
Yimu.... sad sad sad

Hehehe cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by akindlesfarm: 5:31am On Feb 14, 2017
Deep in my heart is an aroma of love that rolls out as joy, deep down I know it love it visit to stay it stays to endure to quicken to empower and radiate to you. happy Val's day
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by MrKings1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
lovely..
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Tynasparks(f): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
ashewoboy:

what's your account number? i have a surprise for you. just because you are beautiful.
you have a surprise ?
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by ashewoboy(m): 6:08am On Feb 15, 2017
Tynasparks:
you have a surprise ?

yeah. send in your account details.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by barallanee(f): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Hmmmm,really wish I also see valentine's day d way bfs nd gfs sees it, jux see it as family love and love for d less privileged. A day to show love to strangers...by d way u hang out with ur partners always and u barely hang out with ur families ur only original and true love....why will 14 feb be any different....sha d difference is dat u will know wer u really stand......#singles rocks#
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=OjujuCalabar post=53682770][/quote]Owo Ni koko ore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.