Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine (1380 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / 5 Types Of Girls I Envy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oh mehn. Desperate. I've got so many 'crushes' (mainly slim girls). I know i'm an olivertwist but one should answer my cry and date me tomorrow biko. Here they are:

1. Makydebbie a.k.a makydee (obviously pretty)

2. l0velyn (my recent crush)

3. Twaci (everyone's crush)

4. Trapqueen a.k.a queensuccubus (coz people like her)

5. Thornapple (hoping the friendzone will be deactivated)
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
6. Colik (pretty wiz - beauty and brains)
7. Pheals (looks domineering. Don't mind if she B d s m me)
8. NLchikeeto (looking innocent - wife material)
9. Oyind (gives motherly advice)
10. Divay22 (my old wine - ever fresh)
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
op,only u ten ladies.

angryColik is also my crush.
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
redbeans:
6. Colik (pretty wiz - beauty and brains)

10. Divay22 (my old wine - ever fresh)
Lol............u got me there.........I had 2 laugh
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by rawpadgin(m): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
how una take dey know people names like this for this place
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Lol............u got me there.........I had 2 laugh
cheesy my suit is ready @ my modest crush. All that is left is for you to pick the venue smiley
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
redbeans:
cheesy my suit is ready @ my modest crush. All that is left is for you to pick the venue smiley
Modest ke? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
skillful01:
op,only u ten ladies.

angryColik is also my crush.
my guy smiley
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
NLchikeeto:
Modest ke? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
rawpadgin:
how una take dey know people names like this for this place
I guess they have a special diary where they jot down names/monikers
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I guess they have a special diary where they jot down names/monikers
nah.. Intuition. Constant chattin with them or reading posts will make some names stick.
@captain jacksparrow, find for me na
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 14, 2017
redbeans:
nah.. Intuition. Constant chattin with them or reading posts will make some names stick.
@captain jacksparrow, find for me na
mamagee? Onila? Hateu2? These are the few I know. You can chose any of them. They date anything. Trust me bro
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
mamagee? Onila? Hateu2? These are the few I know. You can chose any of them. They date anything. Trust me bro
kweke!
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 14, 2017
redbeans:
kweke!
what does kweke means sir?
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Rosella1: 12:19am On Feb 14, 2017
Hmmmmm!
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
what does kweke means sir?
exclamation to show surprise. Biko replace one of them with luvU2 abi na loveU2 den i'll gladly accept
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 14, 2017
redbeans:
exclamation to show surprise. Biko replace one of them with luvU2 abi na loveU2 den i'll gladly accept
who is loveu2? Never seen that moniker tho

You can add her to the list. No need removing names cheesy
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 14, 2017
*fart on thread with my middle finger in the air them walk out majestically*

Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
mamaygee? Onyila? Hat.eu2? These are the few I know. You can chose any of them. They date anything. Trust me bro
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Divay22(f): 5:11am On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=redbeans post=53681036]6. Colik (pretty wiz - beauty and brains)

Now you are good to go...
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 14, 2017
redbeans:
Oh mehn. Desperate. I've got so many 'crushes' (mainly slim girls). I know i'm an olivertwist but one should answer my cry and date me tomorrow biko. Here they are:

Friendzone is where i keep the good ones. I also have twats zone in case you prefer that. grin grin
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
se you know I'm married angry
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 14, 2017
HateU2:
se you know I'm married angry
yes, you're married to Jesus.
Me and my pretty going out for dinner later tonight
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Zedicuz: 6:38am On Feb 14, 2017
candy crush ni...... make una keep una hope alive sha.
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
yes, you're married to Jesus.
Me and my pretty going out for dinner later tonight
So, wetin concern me undecided

I'm out with my boo already tongue
Handsome one for that matter cool
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 14, 2017
HateU2:
So, wetin concern me undecided

I'm out with my boo already tongue
Handsome one for that matter cool
Be deceiving yourself. You think you're doing me, you're doing yourself
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Be deceiving yourself. You think you're doing me, you're doing yourself
bad Belle people. I have a Val sweetie smiley
Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:29am On Feb 17, 2017
redbeans:

Hahahahaha!

Who said ppol likes me? grin I'm not that popular like the rest of these gayls ooo...

Re: 10 Girls I Would Love To Choose From For Valentine by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahaha!

Who said ppol likes me? grin I'm not that popular like the rest of these gayls ooo...

hmm.. Your plurimi family crushing on you nko? wink

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Do You Handle A Lady Who Demands For Sex Before She Can Grant A Favor? / Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. / Crazy... Pregnant Woman Buries Herself Alive Just To Take Baby Bump Photo [SEE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.