Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. (1371 Views)

How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship / Princess Chidinma Is Dominating Nollywood With Her Big Bum Bum (+18 PHOTOS) / Why Are Muslims Girls Built Differently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by Alao046(m): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2017
I read a post on this forum this morning about Donald triumph declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. It was stated that the population of Jerusalem is about 850000 people, with 61% jews and 37% Muslims, meaning that other religion such as Christianity, Hinduism and others are under the remaining 2%. I went to the wikipedia to browse about religion in Israel and i discovered that in their 2011 census, they had 71% jews, 16.9% Muslims, 2.1% christainsin and 1.7% druze.
Why is there a very poor population of Christians in Israel, i also read that the third holiest ground in Islam is in Jerusalem(al-aqsa mosque), behind the mosque s in mecca and medinna. I want to know why all these, there ought to be a very little number of Muslims in the state, and vice-versal for the xtains, but instead their population is increasing, from 16.9% in 2011 to 37% in 2017. Jesus Christ was a christain and came from Israel, how come there are no xtains in Israel today, why are they jews and Muslims mostly, why do Muslims have their third holiest land in where ought to be a xtains land. All the question have been going through my mind, who are these Jews and these Muslim. I want answers to these questions please.
Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by delishpot: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2017
Israel is not Christian land. It is a mostly Jewish territory. The Jews do not fancy Christianity. To them, Jesus was a bastard who turned people away from Judaism the religion of his ancestors. They tolerate Christians but they do not believe that Christianity is truth. There are some Jewish Christians tho just like it was in times of old with Christs apostles and followers. The Muslims have their holly place there too and Christians also have places they consider sacred. Israel gains economically by allowing tourists aka pilgrims visit these sites within its borders.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by Caseless: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2017
Alao046:
I read a post on this forum this morning about Donald triumph declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. It was stated that the population of Jerusalem is about 850000 people, with 61% jews and 37% Muslims, meaning that other religion such as Christianity, Hinduism and others are under the remaining 2%. I went to the wikipedia to browse about religion in Israel and i discovered that in their 2011 census, they had 71% jews, 16.9% Muslims, 2.1% christainsin and 1.7% druze.
Why is there a very poor population of Christians in Israel, i also read that the third holiest ground in Islam is in Jerusalem(al-aqsa mosque), behind the mosque s in mecca and medinna. I want to know why all these, there ought to be a very little number of Muslims in the state, and vice-versal for the xtains, but instead their population is increasing, from 16.9% in 2011 to 37% in 2017. Jesus Christ was a christain and came from Israel, how come there are no xtains in Israel today, why are they jews and Muslims mostly, why do Muslims have their third holiest land in where ought to be a xtains land. All the question have been going through my mind, who are these Jews and these Muslim. I want answers to these questions please.
read again and you'd see that when Jesus was here, there was no religion called "Christianity".

Again, where Israel is occupying today is a Muslim land given to them by the UN in '47. Expect jews and Muslims to dominate the area and not the imaginary Christianity.

Who told you Israel care about Jesus and Christianity?

Ask yourself why Pope is not in Israel if that's the birthplace of Christianity.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by Caseless: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2017
One kid called Alcatraz005 who celebrated the news because it was for the advancement of Christianity should have an answer.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by kachi19: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2017
Was on this same platform i read how Catholics gave birth to Islam and it made so much sense to why Jerusalem or the jews was helpless to the Muslim rise in Israel. But christianity didn't begin in Israel per se. it was more of central europe. Just that Christ was born there
Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by omaar12(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2017
I Dont Know About Jesus Being A Jew Bt I Know That Christianity Came Into Existence After The Death Of Jesus Christ, His Followers Named Themselve Christians.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by zionmde: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2017
Alao046:
Hahahaa Muslims never fail to show their inferiority complex. They actually think there is any relationship between islam and Christianity. Meanwhile to Christians Muslims are see in the same light as Buddhists, amadioha worshippers, obatala followers, hinduists etc.
Anyway let me massage ur ego a little by answering ur question mtt 23:38 Luke 13:35
And the day that statistics turn around the rapture will take place.
So the few number of Christians there is in accordance to God's word

On a serious note bro, can u change ur dp. Or rather attach graphic pics to it
Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2017
The bolded is not true.

By the way, most Jewish people who are the Israelis are not Christians

Alao046:
Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by Alao046(m): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2017
delishpot:
Israel is not Christian land. It is a mostly Jewish territory. The Jews do not fancy Christianity. To them, Jesus was a bastard who turned people away from Judaism the religion of his ancestors. They tolerate Christians but they do not believe that Christianity is truth. There are some Jewish Christians tho just like it was in times of old with Christs apostles and followers. The Muslims have their holly place there too and Christians also have places they consider sacred. Israel gains economically by allowing tourists aka pilgrims visit these sites within its borders.
who then brought Christianity to existence if not Jesus.
Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by daryoor(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2017
op. can i ask you a question?
was Abraham a Christian?

was king david a christain?

everybody in the old testament were not Christian. there were worshipers of yahweh/Jehovah/elohim.

jesus christ was born to that linage, some people did not accept him as the messiah. so they continued worship yahweh (judaism) and are still wait for their own messiah. those people are jews on one end and muslim on the other.

for a long period of time in the roman empire, christains were the wierd ones thats why people hated them, just imagine guru maraji and enkanka knocking on people gate as jehova witnesses do, in a bid to convert you and u see them speaking in tongue(which was a new concept) while praying, im pretty sure it would piss you off.

these worshipers of yahweh (judaism) were many and are still many till tomorrow. they are very hard working, well travelled and sucessful (like the igbo tribe of nigeria) but somehow by their nature and quest for dominace every where they travel to people hated them becuase the are playing a significant role in the economic sector to the detriments of indegines. shylock of marchant of venice (a book by williams Shakespeare)was a jew for instance, let me repeat again people hated them everywhere they went. im sure you are familair with adolph hitler, the guy became the leader of germany and killed them in industrial scale, he built gas chambers to kill them he killed more thab 6 million of them like cockroaches across europe. they all realised theyve overstayed their welcome in europe so they decided to trace thier origin to isreal. centuries have passed since when their forefathers went to europe in search of greener pastures. israel now has new occupants, the arabs, with the help of britain and us they were able to push arabs out of those land claiming its there historical and divine heritage. the arabs has been fighting them and will continue fighting them.

op my point is this.

christainity has never been the dominant religion in israel it has always been judaism- the disciples didnt win their souls after jesus death.

even when they went looking for greeener pasteurs, the muslims dominated the land before their decendants came back.

finding green pasteurs is their thing as the dominate global entertainment, financial sector as well as politics. let me put light to this
a lot of american presidents are of jewish lineage and promote jewish course. american movie and music industry has lot of its key players of the jewish lineage from al pacino to drake.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by delishpot: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2017
Alao046:

Did I say Jesus did not practice religion in such a way which later turned out to be called Christianity? this topic is not arguing who created Christianity. The question asked was why is there no strong christian hold in Israel to which I gave an answer. That Jesus was a radical did not mean that his people and community accepted his ways. Just like if your child turns Christianity as you know it around (lets say he practices switching wives among the married males of his church and okays killing animals and sprinkling the blood on his church alter) and years later he passes on but leaves followers who follow in his footsteps, does that mean your household and community or country would automatically become his followers too? Dont you think that while his followers in other parts of the world love and cherish his steps they would be surprised that his country men do not consider him special?
Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by Alao046(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
delishpot:

Did I say Jesus did not practice religion in such a way which later turned out to be called Christianity? this topic is not arguing who created Christianity. The question asked was why is there no strong christian hold in Israel to which I gave an answer. That Jesus was a radical did not mean that his people and community accepted his ways. Just like if your child turns Christianity as you know it around (lets say he practices switching wives among the married males of his church and okays killing animals and sprinkling the blood on his church alter) and years later he passes on but leaves followers who follow in his footsteps, does that mean your household and community or country would automatically become his followers too? Dont you think that while his followers in other parts of the world love and cherish his steps they would be surprised that his country men do not consider him special?
thanks very much. Now i get

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by delishpot: 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alao046:

thanks very much. Now i get

Welcome
Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by ubunja(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alao046:

u forget the Jews rejected christianity.thats why they murdered Jesus and the Gospel was then offered to the Gentiles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by ubunja(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
trump is right.Jerusalem has always belonged to the jews since the Biblical times.
Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
By this logic, America should return the land they now possess to the Red Indians undecided

ubunja:
trump is right.Jerusalem has always belonged to the jews since the Biblical times.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by LoRdCaT(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
This is ignorance at it's peak. You are just a xtian apologist. Israel belongs to the Jews not the xtians so go suck an egg and stop asking uninformed questions.
Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by ubunja(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
SirBaro:
By this logic, America should return the land they now possess to the Red Indians undecided

exactly grin
and everyone will get it thru their heads that we are Pilgrims and Visitors in this world.
even the Indians will give it back to some other older civilization who will prove they were there first
until we give everything back to Adam. who will hand it all back to God grin grin
say Amen with me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by LoRdCaT(m): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
SirBaro:

Stop asking stupid questions. Do Christians own Israel now? Isrealis have always rejected Christianity.
Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Please where have i asked a question that you have even claimed I asked a stupid question? Did I even mention anything about Christians? undecided

It pays to look before you leap.

Oh..by the way, just to let you know since you evidently did not get it, that comment you quoted was even a sarcastic comment.

LoRdCaT:
Stop asking stupid questions. Do Christians own Israel now? Isrealis have always rejected Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hahahaha.

Amen.

ubunja:

exactly grin
and everyone will get it thru their heads that we are Pilgrims and Visitors in this world.
even the Indians will give it back to some other older civilization who will prove they were there first
until we give everything back to Adam. who will hand it all back to God grin grin
say Amen with me
Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by somehow: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
No, the followers didn't name themselves, the public did.
omaar12:
I Dont Know About Jesus Being A Jew Bt I Know That Christianity Came Into Existence After The Death Of Jesus Christ, His Followers Named Themselve Christians.
Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by somehow: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
There are more Arab Christians than jewish/Hebrew Christians in the world. (FACT)

Most Jews hate Christianity and saw(see) Jesus as a blasphemer.
Re: Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. by mathew247: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
Jesus is not a Christian, Jerusalem is for the Jews, The Jews still awaits for the Messiah...they don't follow the new testament. and Jerusalem is not mentioned in Qur'an.
This is the Truth.

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs That Show He Stopped Loving You / Meme/Caption This Picture of Davido and His Gang / Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.