Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed (7348 Views)

Most Irritating Opinion About 'don Jazzy's 'dorobucci' / Dancer And New Mom Kaffy Returns As An Artiste, Feature Olamide / Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 07, 2009
I can't stand this girl's voice especially when she sings ballads. I almost stabbed myself to death after listening to Unfaithful, not to mention her new single Russian Roulette. Sorry but this girl is simply without any ounce of talent.

In addition she can't dance. She sings danceable songs and can't move her own body to it. Are those marketers taking us for fools or what?

I also noticed she is always wearing just panties and bras in most of her videos. What the hell? Am I watching TV to see her chest and behind? Even though Beyonce is also guilty of the same thing (and shouts a lot), she has the voice going for her and she can dance.

Rihanna can't sing or dance. Why the hell is she famous?
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by chiogo(f): 12:43am On Dec 07, 2009
michelin89:

I can't stand this girl's voice especially when she sings ballads. I almost stabbed myself to death after listening to Unfaithful, not to mention her new single Russian Roulette. Sorry but this girl is simply without any ounce of talent.

In addition she can't dance. She sings danceable songs and can't move her own body to it. Are those marketers taking us for fools or what?

I also noticed she is always wearing just panties and bras in most of her videos. What the hell? Am I watching TV to see her chest and behind? Even though Beyonce is also guilty of the same thing (and shouts a lot), she has the voice going for her and she can dance.

LOL Really?? grin grin What happened then? tongue

She's a good singer in my opinion, just don't like her sudden "rock-star-wannabe" style. I liked her style when she first started off.
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 07, 2009
I stopped listening to the song. Her voice is annoying.
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by mamagee3(f): 12:45am On Dec 07, 2009
Her voice sounds more of a growling Lizard
Almost to the level of a broken record
I can't stand her music
. tongue
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by cantell(m): 1:05am On Dec 07, 2009
@Michelin89/mama-gee,
You ladies are just jealous of her. She's cool and other people like her.
Learn to live with it.
mamagee, you be complete follow follow.
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 07, 2009
Ok we are jealous. The fact remains that the girl is a mistake to the music industry.
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by mailmalc(m): 1:20am On Dec 07, 2009
Chai! this is cheap envy. Rihanna is nt vocally sound abi? even Beyonce? . . . hehehehe better pray for forgiveness. kiss
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by chiogo(f): 1:24am On Dec 07, 2009
mailmalc:

Chai! this is cheap envy. Rihanna is nt vocally sound abi? even Beyonce? . . . hehehehe better pray for forgiveness. kiss
Oh c'mon Malc, it has nothing to do with envy. So I don't like 50 cent. Am I envious of him? embarassed
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by cantell(m): 1:30am On Dec 07, 2009
@Chiogo,
Who knows? Only you can answer that question.
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by chiogo(f): 1:33am On Dec 07, 2009
^^ grin You dunno?? I think it's pretty obvious that I can't be envious of him.
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 07, 2009
We are also envious of the punches she recieved from Chris. And we envied her stupidity when she went back to him. We envy a whole lot: even her forehead. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by chiogo(f): 1:35am On Dec 07, 2009
michelin89:

We are also envious of the punches she recieved from Chris. And we envied her stupidity when she went back to him. We envy a whole lot: even her forehead. cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOOOL
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by aieromon(m): 2:16am On Dec 07, 2009
michelin89:

Try singing then you'll realise why my RiRi is famous.

mama-gee:

Her voice sounds more of a growling Lizard
Almost to the level of a broken record
I can't stand her music
. tongue

Who says we can stand yours?

Please no more hate threads tongue
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 07, 2009
I've heard someone say she sounds like a dying cat
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by cantell(m): 2:20am On Dec 07, 2009
@Michelin89,
Haha. Like i said who knows? You Ladies have a thing for celebrities. A little punch here & there doesn't change anything.
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by 190: 2:40am On Dec 07, 2009
looks whos talkin

with thoes ur sleepin eyes
is that what u want to use in seein the bright rihanna~

abeg let person hear word~
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 07, 2009
They are called sexy eyes. cool
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by 190: 2:49am On Dec 07, 2009
sexy eyes

yea rite~
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 07, 2009
michelin89:

They are called sexy eyes. cool
Mitchy, how can you criticize her half-dressing nature sef?
Wetin u call that dress in your profile pix shocked shocked
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Mitchy, how can you criticize her half-dressing nature sef?
Wetin u call that dress in your profile pix shocked shocked

I was wearing a pair of collants and the dress covered my behind.
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 07, 2009
michelin89:

I was wearing a pair of collants and the dress covered my behind.
oh okies. my bad
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by platinumnk(f): 3:11am On Dec 07, 2009
@Rhianna has a studio voice; always have always will

@chigo- have u heard her sing live?? atrocious lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by chiogo(f): 3:24am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

@chiogo- have u heard her sing live?? atrocious lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Nope. The one she does on TV is good enough for me. It's not like she's the only one who sucks on stage. Many singers suck. The power of auto-tune!!
but wetin concern me? Never bought her album, don't think that'd be happening in the future. grin
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by bjmighty(m): 6:13am On Dec 07, 2009
I don't even dig any female singer but maybe Brandy and MJB i do sometimes but Rihanna! the one wey Chris flog?
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by mamagee3(f): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2009
cantell:

@Michelin89/mama-gee,
You ladies are just jealous of her. She's cool and other people like her.
Learn to live with it.
mamagee, you be complete follow follow.

Jealous of what? undecided
Jealous of her music or her hair? undecided
What does she have to make me jealous? undecided
*sighs*
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by aieromon(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2009
mama-gee:

Jealous of what? undecided
Jealous of her music or her hair? undecided
What does she have to make me jealous? undecided
*sighs*

Her ginga her swagga.
Jeez,leave the girlie alone wink
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Vuitton(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2009
Leave my Rihanna alone oh!!!!

Check her sounds on Umbrella, Disturbia, Take a Bow and virtually all tracks on her first album and think twice!!!!

Rihanna Rocks kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by hax: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2009
I don't like her music at all. I don't understand how anyone would like listening to stuff like 'Disturbia' or 'Shut up and drive' or even that joint from her new album. Nonsense. Chris Brown probably hit her too hard on the head one time too many. And she wasn't even alright before then. lol
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by chiogo(f): 2:04am On Dec 08, 2009
^ Lmao, I gotta admit that Disturbia of a song is horrible. Was she on drugs in the video?  undecided

Shut up and drive was errr, wack too.

I like unfaithful though. Funny how Michelin almost stabbed herself because of that song. grin
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by semid4lyfe(m): 5:52am On Dec 08, 2009
Michellin, I dey feel you die. Truth of the matter is Rihanna can't sing. She has an irritating, nasal, screechy & annoying voice AND her stagecraft and performances are TERRIBLE. I Thank God Chris Brown beat her up unless she would have performed at Grammy '09 and spoilt it for me. On 2nd thought, the guy should have gotten rid of her for good.
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2009
You guys wanna say you dont like "Run This Town"?
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by chiogo(f): 6:53am On Dec 08, 2009
FL Gators:

You guys wanna say you dont like "Run This Town"?

I like it oo, mostly for jigga anyway grin But Riri tried.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Future – Fine China – Featuring. Juice WRLD - DOWNLOAD MP3 / Davido – Fall (mp3 Download) / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: DJ Medullar - Best Of Akon Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.