Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,069 members, 7,859,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed (7387 Views)

Most Irritating Opinion About 'don Jazzy's 'dorobucci' / Dancer And New Mom Kaffy Returns As An Artiste, Feature Olamide / Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 02, 2010
chiogo dear,

Happy new year babes kiss
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by chiogo(f): 1:58am On Jan 02, 2010
FL Gators:

chiogo dear,

Happy new year babes kiss
Happy New Year, boo!!! kiss kiss
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by mamagee3(f): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2010
Rihanna's voice is so annoying, it cracks rapidly
Her dressing is just a nightmare, she dresses like she's paid for it
Her dancing is completely unskilled,
Just a waste of time watching and listening to her music
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by chiogo(f): 1:18am On Jan 08, 2010
I'm feeling the song, "Hard" with Young Jeezy.

But quick question oo: why wasn't she 'so hard' with Chris Brown? tongue grin
Lemme stop.
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by hax: 1:21am On Jan 08, 2010
I'm feeling the video. wink grin

It's because of people like her I've been watching MTV on mute alot these days.

*closet pervert* lmao
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by chiogo(f): 1:32am On Jan 08, 2010
On mute?? LMAO.

Her lyrics are not so x-rated, the video maybe.
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by hax: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2010
chiogo:

On mute?? LMAO.

Her lyrics are not so x-rated, the video maybe.
don't you dare judge me! tongue lol

I can't stand her music, but I don't mind looking at her. Win-Win. lol
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by chiogo(f): 1:54am On Jan 08, 2010
^ lol typical.

Go on with yo bad self.
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by eldee(m): 3:31am On Jan 08, 2010
chiogo:

I'm feeling the song, "Hard" with Young Jeezy.

But quick question oo: why wasn't she 'so hard' with Chris Brown? tongue grin
Lemme stop.

I don't know why you guys keep bringing up her relationship with CB.
Isn't it an unwritten moral rule that you never joke with cases of abuse involving women??

Don't you know it's disrespectful to every woman that has gone through the same thing??
Seriously, I know you don't like her but this is way past the limit. . . come on.
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 08, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed I am sorry I joked about it too.
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by chiogo(f): 4:58am On Jan 08, 2010
eldee:

I don't know why you guys keep bringing up her relationship with CB.
Isn't it an unwritten moral rule that you never joke with cases of abuse involving women??

Don't you know it's disrespectful to every woman that has gone through the same thing??
Seriously, I know you don't like her but this is way past the limit. . . come on.

My first instinct was to cuss you out, y'know. angry
Where else have I brought up her relationship with CB? It was a joke like you said besides I clearly was against Chris Brown's violence towards her. Matter of fact, I'm no longer his fan.

And how many times am I going to say that I do not dislike Rihanna? Go siddown joo.
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by aieromon(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2010
So this thread made it into the new year.
H@teRz angry angry angry
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2010
Why e nor go make am? tongue
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 09, 2010
A-40:

Church. . . . Preach. . . . Tabernacle. Tell em Bishop

Any musician that can make Jay-Z and Kanye West sound like Terry G and AY.com on a track deserves ma respect

WTF?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Vuitton(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2010
aieromon:

So this thread made it into the new year.
H@teRz angry angry angry

hATERz can't even see her A$$ to kiss tongue I wonder how many millions she made in album sales recently. . .
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by Vuitton(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2010
A-40:

Any musician that can make Jay-Z and Kanye West sound like Terry G and AY.com on a track deserves ma respect

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed by ajah1(f): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2010
I prefer watching her hairstyles.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman / Download The Official VIDEO: MC Galaxy – Sukus / 9ja Jams Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.