Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion (74930 Views)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mrbigman1:
Oga remove akure Dia and place kaduna and owerri Dia. Akure dat I ve bin too?

U need to be Dia urself before u rate not a copy an paste.
I have been there just recently, I was surprised of what I saw, never espect it is such a cute city with fine roads,and if you won't mind, I can post some of those pictures I took myself

15 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Saintsquare(m): 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
I'll still prefer Abeokuta over Akure

3 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Some more Akure

13 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by betterABIAstate: 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
I wonder how Onitsha made the list and owerri, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna etc didn't. This wack Onitsha made list

18 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Bujumbura(m): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
betterABIAstate:
I wonder how Onitsha made the list and owerri, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna etc didn't. This wack Onitsha made list
lasgidiowner welcome
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Oxtonguy: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Eastwalk:
9.Onitsha
Hmmmm this Onitsha pic still dey laugh me oooo
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Mrbigman1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Eastwalk:
I have been there just recently, I was surprised of what I saw, never espect it is such a cute city with fine roads,and if you won't mind, I can post some of those pictures I took myself

Ve u bin to owerri? Chai! Owerri get road pass onithsa and Enugu.
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 14, 2017
Let me help out too ,lagos

10 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 14, 2017
Awka,onitsha,anambra ebelebe,okasi amaka

7 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 14, 2017
Abuja,central mosque in late 1980s,same place today,juxtapose wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Kano new kofar ruwa underpass nears completion,kwankwasiya amana,ganduje dole arewa mafia wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 14, 2017
Ogun,the gateway, cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 14, 2017
Owerri,imo ala ngwori na erimeri,home of hospitality smiley

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 14, 2017
Random,pitakwa,o-town, k-d,paracot smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 14, 2017
New proposed kwara split diamond interchange,i dont know how far with the ish, sad

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 14, 2017
Eko atlantic,14 bridges done smiley eko oni baje oooo

7 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Gidi random,eko setiwaju wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Akwaibom dakada,akwaibom ayaya... smiley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by FreeSpirited: 1:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Op....it seems u have not been to Kaduna.... How did Akure get there before Kaduna....Kaduna metropolis should be 4 or 5th in that list
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 14, 2017
Abakaliki,ebonyi

5 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Henrydone: 4:45am On Feb 14, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Abakaliki,ebonyi
Nice pic, but I think this is abule egba bridge

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Henrydone: 4:52am On Feb 14, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Abuja,central mosque in late 1980s,same place today,juxtapose wink
Hmmm I think Abuja is faster than any other city in Africa in when it comes to development smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Henrydone: 4:56am On Feb 14, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Op....it seems u have not been to Kaduna.... How did Akure get there before Kaduna....Kaduna metropolis should be 4 or 5th in that list
I think the op is objective, though haven't been to Akure but with what I am seeing in picture with the kaduna that I know, I think the difference is clear.Infact kastina should be considered before kaduna, Kaduna gat no roads

3 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by LasGidiOwner: 5:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Hehehehehe.. cheesy

Why have you lost hope in your dead Abia state? You are not even questioning why the dead Abia state was not included in the list. This is self explanatory. cheesy

[s]
betterABIAstate:
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Nice .....
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Oxtonguy: 7:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Meanwhile in Ogun it's not just about state capital

1.Ijebu Ode
2.Otta
3.Abeokuta
4.Agbara

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2017
Henrydone:
Nice pic, but I think this is abule egba bridge

Nah bro,actually this is abule egba in eko,75 percent on course,the previous you quoted is in abakaliki,about three of them . smiley

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2017
Oba deremi adesoji flyover,osun smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by akoko11: 8:03am On Feb 14, 2017
All these roads are constructed using oil money, yet all the nigerdeltas ststes could not make d list.

We need true fiscal federalism or give us Niger Delta Republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Henrydone: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Nah bro,actually this is abule egba in eko,75 percent on course,the previous you quoted is in abakaliki,about three of them . smiley
Alright bro smiley nice development from Abakaliki

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Oxtonguy: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2017
akoko11:
All these roads are constructed using oil money, yet all the nigerdeltas ststes could not make d list.

We need true fiscal federalism or give us Niger Delta Republic
Port harcourt
Calabar
Akure
Uyo
Are all Niger delta na

4 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by monlawal(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2017
I am a witness to the transformation of the road networks in uyo. I must say uyo and enugu should be at par. Only difference is uyo has wider roads. No hold up at all time except at traffic light points. So many detours

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court / Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.