Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,365 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion (75329 Views)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by dodelight(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
I wonder what Ibadan is doing on that list? Ibadan ke?
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Henrydone: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
ishola98:
I was enjoying it until I saw Ibadan,,, hain
Ibadan get nice roads dear

5 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by raymexx: 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
Henrydone:
Oga traveller you need to visit uyo, uyo roads are wider with well defined interchange.I don't think it makes sense comparing uyo and Enugu when it comes to road
keep quiet, hw well do u kw 'Enugu?
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by laudate: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Danielnino00:
Agbara? bro are you serious ..

The road at Agbara is an eyesore. Despite the fact that it links Ogun state with Lagos,the stupid Amosun saw no need to fixt it.

Which Agbara has good roads? shocked Are you talking about the one in Ogun State, or elsewhere? Who dash dem good roads? I beg, just take that pothole ridden expressway from Alaba Market in Lagos wey go straight down go join Agbara, then come back here and tell us what you think about Agbara roads. sad
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by forgiveness: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
what of Aba grin

Aba has the best planned road networks in South East but most of them are not in good condition. grin
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by forgiveness: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Myrolemodel:
I believe that by 2019, Abakaliki will join the league. The governor is not doing badly for now

That city surprised me. So neat and beautiful.
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Devices(m): 7:07am On Feb 15, 2017
nonsobaba:
My brother, i have to say it. Wawa ppl are the most treacherous igbos i hv ever seen. They come to Anambra with all their mess, we accomodate them, clothe them, feed them, yet they turn around to stab us in d back. I can assure you that most monikers with dubious identities, fighting anambra state on nairaland are actually wawa ppl. In real life, i have related with many of them and their unexplainable hatred and jealousy on anambra state qnd her ppl is very shocking, despite the fact that they are the laziest and poorest of igbos. I challanged one mouthful wawa clown the other day to name one major, functioning company owned by a wawa man or woman in this country and before i could raise my head to receive an answer, he had disappeared into a rat hole.
You are an animal. What part of Anambra state are you from if it's not Nzam?

Igala youth your plan to pitch Igbo against one another is dead on arrival.
You have hundreds of ids here, from nonsbaba to lasgidiowner, Asha9.

You will meet your waterloo one day, you will be burnt alive by your own people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Danielnino00(m): 8:52am On Feb 15, 2017
laudate:

Which Agbara has good roads? shocked Are you talking about the one in Ogun State, or elsewhere? Who dash dem good roads? I beg, just take that pothole ridden expressway from Alaba Market in Lagos wey go straight down go join Agbara, then come back here and tell us what you think about Agbara roads. sad

Calm down sir. you can see that I was quoting the poster..
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by orimsamsam(m): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2017
dodelight:
I wonder what Ibadan is doing on that list? Ibadan ke?
go remove am

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by ocelot2006(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2017
mrvitalis:
Uyo over enugu?? Ur really high

Yes Uyo over Enugu. Have you been to Uyo? Honestly, the comparison ought to be between Uyo and Abuja.

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by nonsobaba: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2017
Op, enugu is not supposed to be on this list. Replace it with Port Harcourt and this list becomes perfectly accurate. Enugu is the only town i know where her people troop down to other states to take their baths due to lack of water in d town! The roads there are without style and finesse, looking very drab and empty as most wawa ppl have fled to anambra for economic deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by AmericanQuarter: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2017
nonsobaba:
Op, enugu is not supposed to be on this list. Replace it with Port Harcourt and this list becomes perfectly accurate. Enugu is the only town i know where her people troop down to other states to take their baths due to lack of water in d town! The roads there are without style and finesse, looking very drab and empty as.

Please stop this nonsense. Enough is enough! They send you?
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Deadvalley001: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2017
[s][/s]nonsobaba:
Op, enugu is not supposed to be on this list. Replace it with Port Harcourt and this list becomes perfectly accurate. Enugu is the only town i know where her people troop down to other states to take their baths due to lack of water in d town! The roads there are without style and finesse, looking very drab and empty as most wawa ppl have fled to anambra for economic deliverance.
[/s]

Stay away from Igbo land.
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Deadvalley001: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
[s][/s]nonsobaba:
[/s]

Senseless igala tribalist, you are not from Anambra state, nzam isn't Igbo land.
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by mrvitalis(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
ocelot2006:

Yes Uyo over Enugu. Have you been to Uyo? Honestly, the comparison ought to be between Uyo and Abuja.
I have have u been to enugu?
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Klinee: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Devices:
You are an animal. What part of Anambra state are you from if it's not Nzam?

Igala youth your plan to pitch Igbo against one another is dead on arrival.
You have hundreds of ids here, from nonsbaba to lasgidiowner, Asha9.

You will meet your waterloo one day, you will be burnt alive by your own people.
You dey mad!! wetin concern my precious town(NZAM) for here now?

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Klinee: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

Senseless igala tribalist, you are not from Anambra state, nzam isn't Igbo land.
Who be this man now! leave Nzam alone

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Deadvalley001: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Klinee:
Who be this man now! leave Nzam alone
Caution your brother.
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Deadvalley001: 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Klinee:
I dey mad!! I will soon enter market cos my madness is getting out of hand

Tell your brother to mind his business and stay away from Igbo land.
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Klinee: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:

Tell your brother to mind his business and stay away from Igbo land.
Thunder piece your head there!!!!!!!!!! Never you mention my town again when you are castigating someone unless you want me to shot u! do he told you that he is from Nzam? Idiot!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Deadvalley001: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Klinee:
Thunder piece your head there!!!!!!!!!! Never you mention my town again when you are castigating someone unless you want me to shot u! do he told you that he is from Nzam? Idiot!
Thunder scatter your skull into pieces, shameless idiot. He is your brother from Nzam.
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Klinee: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
Thunder scatter your skull into pieces, shameless idiot. He is your brother from Nzam.
But do you know that you are a fool? Assuming that you are not a fool you wouldn't make such an assumption. foolish goat!!!!!! mkpaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Deadvalley001: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Klinee:
But do you know that I'm a fool? Assuming that I wasn't a fool. I wouldn't have make such an assumption. I'm a foolish goat!!!!!! mkpaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
you mean enugu that is not 1/3rd of ibadan? What are you smoking?

Forget that size thrash.
Enugu not only have good rads but surplus interchanges and diversions.
Holdups are frequent but don't last long because of numerous escape routes that take you to the same destination.
That's what road network means
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
gbonty:

guy easy lie na..what of night mile??

Ninth mile ain't Enugu town. It's in Udi local govt.
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=Shittuakeem post=53700291][/quote]

Even uwani and camp, poor people areas have better road networks than many cities in Nigeria.
You don't know Enugu by only 3 routes. That's lack of exposure

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
nonsobaba:
My brother, i have to say it. Wawa ppl are the most treacherous igbos i hv ever seen. They come to Anambra with all their mess, we accomodate them, clothe them, feed them, yet they turn around to stab us in d back. I can assure you that most monikers with dubious identities, fighting anambra state on nairaland are actually wawa ppl. In real life, i have related with many of them and their unexplainable hatred and jealousy on anambra state qnd her ppl is very shocking, despite the fact that they are the laziest and poorest of igbos. I challanged one mouthful wawa clown the other day to name one major, functioning company owned by a wawa man or woman in this country and before i could raise my head to receive an answer, he had disappeared into a rat hole.

Say the truth.
Who gave you those 6 likes?
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Kingsley1000:
why hating on enugu people?just like they live in our state ,majority of us do live and have an establishment in enugu(innoson etc )......igbo bu ofu

Don't stress yourself.
It's Jealousy. Only one purported Igbo person does this each time Enugu is mentioned .
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Shittuakeem(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Even uwani and camp, poor people areas have better road networks than many cities in Nigeria.
You don't know Enugu by only 3 routes. That's lack of exposure

Where have you been too in my own village? I live in Enugu for one year Nysc days. I think its enough to justify my assertion, but to every rational thinking person and you, can you compare Enugu and Lagos in terms of good road and development?

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by ocelot2006(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
mrvitalis:

I have have u been to enugu?

I grew up in Enugu. Without any doubt the roads are good. But Uyo is simply better. No offence intended.
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Theleutenant: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
This is uncalled for. Even the devil would frown at this, as this your outbust is totally unnecessary. Stop please..

[s][/s]
chino11.you think i dont knw that you are the one behind the Nonsobaba handle?.stop being fo*lish and silly chinonso.the next time you repeat such gibberrish here. i will tag them boys to come and mess you up as usual.this is my last warning.peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting / How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.