Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,586 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion (76587 Views)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:22am On Feb 14, 2017
mrvitalis:
Uyo over enugu?? Ur really high
Rubbish! No city in the South-east and South-south can rival Uyo's road infrastructures. Not even Port Harcourt comes close.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by akoko11: 8:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Port harcourt
Calabar
Akure
Uyo
Are all Niger delta na
What I was saying is that all d Niger Delta States should have made it. Only three making d list shows that we are highly cheated. We need fiscal federalism or Niger Delta Republic, take a look at Abuja what are they contributing to d national purse definitely little or nothing, yet it had infrastructures that worth trillions of dollars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Jexyme(f): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2017
Change the title of the thread.....that's bullshit!

Have you ever been to anywhere apart from those states mentioned?

Repent! !!!
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2017
This is sheer idiocy.

The word best shouldn't be used to describe any road network in Nigeria. Definitely not Ibadan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Richy4(m): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2017
arinze2015:
owerri supposed to be there before akure
grin
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 14, 2017
cheesy
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Oxtonguy: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2017
EgunMogaji:
This is sheer idiocy.

The word best shouldn't be used to describe any road network in Nigeria. Definitely not Ibadan.
Any road network in Nigeria, Don't be so negative

Gidi roads

4 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Jokerman(m): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2017
akoko11:
All these roads are constructed using oil money, yet all the nigerdeltas ststes could not make d list.

We need true fiscal federalism or give us Niger Delta Republic

U better hold your foolish governors

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by joepepsy(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2017
Nigeria youth are the most useless in the world, obasanjo spent 16billion on electricity, Jonathan spent billions, yaradua also spent billions and you are not asking questions rather you guys are discussing" which city get the best road"are these roads to start with, the politicians have successfully turned you all to imbeciles, you praise them when they buy you tooth pick with your own money. you are all useless and shameless, cowards.
Eastwalk:
1.Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by mikkypel(m): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2017
betterABIAstate:
I wonder how Onitsha made the list and owerri, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna etc didn't. This wack Onitsha made list

Shey the ilorin that I am right now or another one... Which road pls? Is it taiwo, airport road, post office or where abeg... Ilorin has no developed road.. Maybe after the overhead bridge to be constructed in geri alimi... Unilorinbadguy can attest to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Marcelo290(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2017
When we talk of road networks, some think Its all about posting pictures of roads, we talking about the linkage of one road to another for easy movement, and again Enugu is not given it's rightful position...someone needs to visit there and see what road network means, I've not been to Uyo so I can't compare both yet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2017
Em5:

Enugu can only be second to Lagos and Abuja...the road network and quality in that silent city is remarkable

story. No Nigerian state can be compared to Kano excluding Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2017
Eastwalk:
PH is the third most developed city in Nigeria next to Lagos and Abuja but when it comes to roads infrastructure am afraid PH is not getting it right embarassed

No. Its number 4 after kano.

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by orunto27: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2017
arinze2015:
owerri supposed to be there before akure

Akure na baba.
Owerii na wereh.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by okewumi: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2017
I beg remove Ibadan fro the list. Travel to ibadan (Olorunda to Akobo Ojurin, to Molade to Egbeda and Odinjo to old Ife road etc

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by akoko11: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2017
Jokerman:

U better hold your foolish governors

Yes our states governors mess up, but this kind of federal system of government doesn't favour us, let every state control their resources and pay percentage to d central government, not this unitary system of govt whereby d central share d wealth of few states to all d states of d federation n keep d lion share to herself.

We need fiscal federalism or Niger Delta Republic simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2017
joepepsy:
Nigeria youth are the most useless in the world, obasanjo spent 16billion on electricity, Jonathan spent billions, yaradua also spent billions and you are not asking questions rather you guys are discussing" which city get the best road"are these roads to start with, the politicians have successfully turned you all to imbeciles, you praise them when they buy you tooth pick with your own money. you are all useless and shameless, cowards.
Have you taken your drugs this morning, you sound like those yaba left read the topic it's about roads not government .And be sure you use your drugs

4 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Funkybabee(f): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2017
;Dwhere is Op? I feel give you pankere!!!!!!! where is my state eh tell me ona baba ona toun le tiro soju grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2017
owerri! I tink gud road network is one area Rochas has done well! Owerri shud b on d list
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2017
CplusJason:
Give it to the North.
I concur

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Oxtonguy: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2017
orunto27:

Akure na baba.
Owerii na wereh.
Abeg tell them grin

AKURE THE NEXT BIG THING IN the WEST

1 Like

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by TPound(m): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2017
one of the pictures in Ibadan's gallery is actually Lagos, ketu to be precise....(the second pic) so rearrange
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2017
y is ebonyi nt on d list?
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Earth2Metahuman: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2017
arinze2015:
but enugu get good road pass ibadan for sure
you mean enugu that is not 1/3rd of ibadan? What are you smoking?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by moshino(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2017
akoko11:

What I was saying is that all d Niger Delta States should have made it. Only three making d list shows that we are highly cheated. We need fiscal federalism or Niger Delta Republic, take a look at Abuja what are they contributing to d national purse definitely little or nothing, yet it had infrastructures that worth trillions of dollars

Trillions of DOLLARS, REALLY?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Henrydone:
Oga traveller you need to visit uyo, uyo roads are wider with well defined interchange.I don't think it makes sense comparing uyo and Enugu when it comes to road
Pay no heed to that youngling who keeps churning out alternative facts from his butt-crack.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2017
TPound:
one of the pictures in Ibadan's gallery is actually Lagos, ketu to be precise....(the second pic) so rearrange
Thats the four lanes New garage to challenge road, Am always sure of what I post smiley

3 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by gbonty(m): 8:58am On Feb 14, 2017
kuuljay:
I have been to how uyo severally and the roads are good doubt,besides wide roads and good interchange in the metro is not enough there is no where in Enugu be it metro or urban that you will experience a traffic jam that will last more than 5minutes because there are lots of interconects
guy easy lie na..what of night mile??

3 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:58am On Feb 14, 2017
akoko11:
All these roads are constructed using oil money, yet all the nigerdeltas ststes could not make d list.

We need true fiscal federalism or give us Niger Delta Republic

Most are done by the state governors, so hold your governors responsible.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2017
PH after Kano? Laughing in oblivion.
FriendChoice:

No. Its number 4 after kano.
Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Oxtonguy: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2017
TPound:
That new garage road jo angry
Earth2Metahuman:
you mean enugu that is not 1/3rd of ibadan? What are you smoking?
1/3rd ke it's actually 1/27th

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by Earth2Metahuman: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2017
betterABIAstate:
I wonder how Onitsha made the list and owerri, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna etc didn't. This wack Onitsha made list
I think this guy is right..

I think op just doesn't want a fight with onitsha people, owerri has better roads than onitsha. Even ilorin.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo / Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.