Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

UPS courier STOLE My Laptop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UPS courier STOLE My Laptop (838 Views)

I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPS courier STOLE My Laptop by mrsisong: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nairaland community I need your help to recover my laptop from UPS courier company. I know this is an anonymous forum but I've decided to not be anonymous so everyone knows I'm not lying about this. On Friday the 27th day of Jan 2017 I bought a new red HP laptop from Spar in Calabar. I needed to have a software installed that lawyers use called LawPavillion, so i called their office in lagos and i was advised to talk to the port harcourt office which is the closest to calabar. The LawPavillion people said i should send it by courier to them paying for delivery and return. A few days later on the 3rd of Feb I went to UPS office in Calabar and sent the laptop, I paid UPS ten thousand naira to send it to Law Pavillion and bring it back to me in Calabar. The next Monday when the package was delivered to Law Pavillion, it was opened in the presence of the delivery man and instead of my laptop the carton was filled with UPS official stationery. No laptop inside. The matter was reported to the UPS regional manager in PH and he promised the company will return my laptop within 24 hours. After waiting without a response a letter of demand was written to them and today I got a response that they are looking into the 'purported' incidence. Everything was sent to them which I'll attach, my Spar receipt, the UPS receipt as well as the pictures taken by the LP staff in the presence of UPS delivery man. I know that I can sue them but I also know that this forum is very effective in matters like this. Everything I've said is very easily verifiable, Spar as well as UPS have CCTV cameras in their offices. I just want my laptop back, in this economy I spent over 120,000 for the laptop, 10,000 for the courier, more money to install all those Microsoft and anti virus software. The Law Pavillion software alone costs 150,000. Pls may the powers that be send this to front page so that UPS refunds my laptop. Do you know that the Law Pavillion people insisted on opening the package first because they know UPS is fond of stealing from their customers, I'm not their first victim but with your help I can be the last. Thank you very much, Rekana

1 Like

Re: UPS courier STOLE My Laptop by dingbang(m): 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please report the matter to the police...
Re: UPS courier STOLE My Laptop by fistonati(m): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
That is scam not stole,and why don't you report to the police or efcc. Moreover the efcc staff on nairaland may not be able to take the issue up because the details are missing. And though the pictures are there but people do bring their shits to nairaland for clean up. I don't believe you yet. Sorry
Re: UPS courier STOLE My Laptop by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
The thief really covered his tracks
Re: UPS courier STOLE My Laptop by lyffe: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
It is true o,
This has happened to my brother.
A Samsung Tablet was sent to him through UPS. Only for him to receive an empty carton.
Pls nairalander be aware. DON'T SEND ANY VALUABLE THING THROUGH UPS COURIER.

PLs front page
Re: UPS courier STOLE My Laptop by olanie(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
She needs all the help we can muster.
Front Page please.

Cc: Seun
Re: UPS courier STOLE My Laptop by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
With all those money you have spent on courier and fee you paid for installations you can use half or quarter of the amount to enroll in a 2 weeks computer engineering course in a local computer school where you can learn how to install software applications by yourself.It would have been very easier and economical.
Re: UPS courier STOLE My Laptop by lyffe: 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
olanie:
She needs all the help we can muster.
Front Page please.

Cc: Seun
Yes she needs our help
Seun please front page
Re: UPS courier STOLE My Laptop by mykeljosef: 12:40am On Feb 14, 2017
maga don pay

him self dey hustle
Re: UPS courier STOLE My Laptop by Standing5(m): 12:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Serious stuvs.
Re: UPS courier STOLE My Laptop by lyffe: 4:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Hmmmm................... This is very serious.
Re: UPS courier STOLE My Laptop by ceejay80s(m): 4:28am On Feb 14, 2017
Invite a lawyer to that their office and then involve the police, u will get u laptop and money back with interest, I hate thieves
Re: UPS courier STOLE My Laptop by Godsonice(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello guys I sent a package to south Korea for my admission through UPS since 14th of this month. uptill now it hasn't been delivered to the school instead they keep changing the delivering date it was 21/7/2017 later 24th then 25th and back to 24th again. now changed to 25/7/2014. The present location of the package is Busan, South Korea and has been inside a delivering vehicle for the past 24 hours. And the time the document is needed has past and cost me to lose the scholarship offer that was given to me. please guys advice me on how to go about this issue. I'm bittered

(1) (Reply)

ATTEMPTED KIDNAP/MURDER IN Ogbor Uvuru Mbaise / Man Who Stole 6 Laptops At Seminar Arrested While Hosting House Fellowship / Indians Protest, Attack And Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.