Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Love And Investing Series 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Investing Series 1 (479 Views)

GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] / Sprezzatura, Effort, and Investing. Relationship Tools You Don't Want to Miss!!! / Inspired By True Life Story: Love And Fail BY STEPSGUIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Investing Series 1 by ShelterHomes(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2017
*Love and Investing Series 1*

*14/02/17*

Wife: Dear, how are we celebrating our anniversary/ Val this year?

Husband: My love, have been thinking about it. What would you love for a gift?

Wife: hmmmm.....

Husband: Anything you want dear. Just name it.

Wife: You remember the presentation I told you Funke Kehinde came to present in our office?

Husband: Ohh...I remember....

Wife: Dear please let's get some plots in Florish Royal Garden ( buy 5 plots get 1.plot free) in Ibeju-Lekki , Westwood Park Estate 2 with a 30% discount on outright purchase or any of other amazing offers , so we can invest in our future and that of our lovely kids.

Wife: Especially now that they are offering a 5 - 30% discount on Outright payment for the month of February. Let's key in quickly....What do you think?

Husband: Wow....that's why I always love you.
Heaven has blessed me with you. That's exactly what we will do. We will get at least 2 plots from each of the 2 estates and buy 1 of the plots in Sangotedo/Ajah also

Wife: Woow......Olowo Ori mi, God bless you and prosper the the works of your hands. Your light will continue to shine. Happy Wedding Anniversary/ Val to us love Husband: _ìyáwò mí ólúfémí órí mí àlàyò_

*I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER …*

*_HAPPY VALENTINE DAYMY DEAR…_*

Are you thinking of reaffirming your love and commitment to your loved ones? A gift of investment speaks a thousand words you heart wants to express.

Call us on 08124579981 today and let's help you create the future you desire with your loved ones.

HAPPY VAL.

Buy a 1,2 or more in your wife's name today and see how happy she will be.

#shenowantchocolate# she is watching her weight.

#Shenowantgold# she has plenty of that already. Buy her a plot of land that she can sell for double the price in a few months. *That's true love*

We are a phone call away. Pick up that phone and call 08124579981 or 08027483735 now.

Re: Love And Investing Series 1 by ShelterHomes(m): 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
The on-going expansion of the existing Epe Expressway that links Victoria Island and Lekki to Epe with additional coastal road and a marina
Re: Love And Investing Series 1 by ShelterHomes(m): 4:54am On Feb 17, 2017
Please call so i can schedule you for our free site inspection.

Lets take advantage of this weekend
08124579981 08027493735
Re: Love And Investing Series 1 by ShelterHomes(m): 4:55am On Feb 17, 2017
call

(1) (Reply)

Lets Play / How Many Of U, Remember This? / 12 Sweet *goodnight Texts To Send Your Man (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.