Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,369 members, 7,822,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] (7337 Views)

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / What’s Wrong With Me?all My Exes Get Married After Dumping Me / Help My Exes Friend Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
I know a lot about women now, but back then, I used to be a wussy just like most men now.

How did it change? It changed after I discovered how women love. When they date a nice guy, they use him and at the end, hurt him. When they date a bad boy, the bad boy use them, and at the end, hurt them.

I decided not to be a nice/good guy and not to be a bad guy, so, I came up with good-bad guy.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Good-bad guys is a mixture of the attributes of a nice guy and a bad guy. This way, a woman will be confused and she will become addicted to you. The more confused a woman is, the more she loves — mystery.

After perfecting this skill, then I was in school, my first girlfriend EVER was an astonishingly beautiful Asian girl.

Since I knew how women worked, I was equipped. I have mastered the bedroom game, humor, mystery, unpredictability, calmness in the midst of argument, and mind control.

There are rules I have no single woman on earth is allowed to violate  — be you a girlfriend, sister, mother, wife, or colleague.

So, we had a misunderstanding — which I was the cause, because I was troublesome, and she angrily violated one of them and that is: walking out on me. She took her...

Typing...
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
She took her bag, opened the door, got inside the elevator, came out, and boarded a cab and went home. Hoping I'll call her, I went on my knees and said, "Thank you Jesus — I'm a free man now. The drama is over."

I hate relationship drama, even though I love igniting it — I do it to keep her emotion busy and boiling. If a woman's emotion stops boiling, the love begins to fade. Drama is just a technique to amplify love.

After the first day, no call from me. The second day, nothing. Before the week ran out, she slammed me 77 missed calls, but I didn't pick.

I knew she must've replayed all the amazing sex in her mind. A spirit must've said to her, "Girl, this guy is great in bed, not just good, but great — you'll hardly find such a talented bedmatician again, so rush back to his house before another girl takes over — don't think because you're rich and beautiful mean he can't replace you." Some minutes later...

Typing...
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Some minutes later, I had a soft knock on my door and guess who that was? My crazy ex. I was so angry and was concocting an excuse to make her go back and also to tell her it's over.

Before I could gather my thoughts, with my angry face, as she stood at the door, she started smiling an irresistible kind of smile. My anger instantly evaporated. The fastest way to break my anger or defences is true smiles and nothing else.

She hugged me and said, "You, bad boy — you never cared to call me and apologize." I was about getting angry again, but my dick was already standing and saying, "Go throw her on the bed and teach her a lesson." I...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
I teased her a little with some naughty and funny talk and she laughed her ass off. The sexual tension was intense and she couldn't control it anymore.

"I love you," she said and went for a kiss as I carried her to the bedroom to do whatever 1 minute men can't do.

After that, we slept off like babies, naked — my roommate came back and was banging on the door like a mad man. We don already scatter the entire room like a place a lion and a tiger fought. When I returned...

Typing...
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Long story short. When I returned to Nigeria, the relationship ended. She cried and cried, but I had no choice than to come for my NYSC.

All she wanted was marriage so we can now relocate to Australia and start a family, but I wasn't interested in that.

We were too young for marriage — so I thought. Till today, she still wants me even though she has another man now, a white boyfriend.

I just pity that man — when he's banging her, she'll probably be calling my name.

Some Keys to Know...

Typing...
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Key 1 to Handling a Woman Like a Real Man: Cure your PE and be naturally and permanently great in bed, not just good, without a single drugs or concoction.

Typing...
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Key 2 to Handling a Woman Like a Real Man: Have a sense of "naughty humor" to make her laugh on command without looking like a clown or a try hard.

Typing...
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Key 3 to Handling a Woman Like a Real Man: Don't be a nice guy, don't be a bad boy, but a good-bad guy who knows his worth — it's unpredictable.

Typing...
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Key 4 to Handling a Woman Like a Real Man: Have principles, be strict, but don't be rigid.

Typing...
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Key 5 to Handling a Woman Like a Real Man: Have a weak point (though, unbreakable) and don't try to be perfect — perfection is only for God. If you're perfect, a woman will be scared to date you in the first place — just the same way most men are scared to date extremely good-looking girls.

Typing...
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Key 6 to Handling a Woman Like a Real Man: Treat her like a princess outside the bedroom, but like a dirty little bîtch "inside the bedroom."

In a lay man's language, it's: Sex sex sex, drama drama drama, romance romance romance, then more sex sex sex and finally, communication communication communication and other nonsexual things. Then, start the circle again.

A relationship without drama + great sex is boring. If there is great sex without drama, it's boring. If there is drama without great sex, it's still boring. The two MUST be there for it not to be boring.

A clueless Nigerian man will tell you it's all about money. Please, it's not about money, but it's good for a man to have money to spice things up with adventure.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Key 7 to Handling a Woman Like a Real Man: This is anything you feel you need to add to fortify your ground and not be a pushover. So, fill in the blank yourself because it's a personal thing.

Typing...
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Now, to the reason I created this post. I meet my Nigerian ex yesterday, walking down a street with a handsome man, after 6 months of not seeing each other.

We smiled at each other, but I wasn't ready to stop, but she called me and ran to come hug me — the young man was just there feeling left alone.

"Are you sure you brushed this morning?" she said as the points at my lips. I grabbed my phone to check my face and noticed a small whitish particle. I cleaned it and replied, "Yes, I did, it's a stubborn closeup like you after brushing — you know, I hardly use mirror because I'm not a beauty pageant like you."

She laughed and hit my shoulder, then said, "You eh, you deserved to be flogged o!" "Flogged? I'm the one with the real cane," I replied and she knew what I meant and started laughing again, then ran back to meet the guy.

I don't know who the guy is, but whoever he is, I don't care. We broke up just because of distance — the same way all my relationships on earth ended. I hate distance relationship, so I end it instantly despite all the plea I usually get.

Typing...
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
When I start dating a woman, we must be in the same country and in the same city, but in different streets. Anything other than this, count me out. This was the thing that killed all my amazing relationships DISTANCE.

I have never gotten into a bad relationship before ever since I understood how women work and how to use my dick to make a woman melt and become addicted.

If you want a woman to be forever loyal, learn

1. How to use your dick (last long in bed and know how to explore all the cool spots in and outside the vagina)
2. How to have a sense of humor and look reserved (mostly naughty humor)
3. How to be unpredictable (mystery)
4. How to be a troublemaker and at the same time a trouble/problem solver (communication)
5. How to not be abusive, control anger, and stay calm in heated moments
6. How to lead and not be a pushover like a nice guy
7. How to set boundaries and adhere to your principles

Bonus:

How to make money, invest money, and how to stay fit with exercise.

Typing...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
So, what I want you to learn from the above is: be a real man and you'll never have problems in relationship or marriage.

My first official girlfriend was that foreign girl and she loved me more than I loved myself — even though I was a Christian and she was a Muslim, she was still madly in love — sweet dick that knows its job breaks all religious boundaries. No pastor is going to reveal this secret to you.

Not just sweet dick, but the personality and the behavior of the owner of the dick matters too.

So, the reason all my exes love me from now and forever is because I know how to use my dick and I can't be a pushover.

I lead and control without being controlling, but I can't be controlled. Too stubborn, yet understanding and fun to be with.

Women need "the drama" + "the sweet dick."

Sadly, most primitive men who got no drama and sweet dick to give think women want money and more money. I don't give my girl or exes money — in fact, they are scared to ask me for money.

The keyword here is "need" and "want".

They NEED "the drama" + "the sweet dick."

But they WANT money, they don't need it.

Wise men give a woman what she NEEDS.

Unwise men give a woman what she WANTS.

If you give a woman what she needs, you don't need to give her what she wants — you can give if you want to, but it will be wise to invest it.

Sadly, if you can't give a woman what she NEEDS, then you must give her what she WANTS and guess what it is? It's money and material things.

I have learned a lot from experience and I'm in a position to reveal them to you to enlighten you.

If you're a man and your marriage crashes today, you're the cause, not the woman. When you understand women and know how women work, you'll hardly choose the wrong woman.

Most men end up with the wrong women because they lack the knowledge to interpret women from the first day of meeting her. They ignore red flags and keep going just because she is beautiful, intelligent, has light skin, or has a big ass.

Red flag is red flag, don't ignore it no matter how charming she is, else you'll regret. If you want to...

Typing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
If you want to be loved the same way my exes still love me, apply what I said above. It sounds hard, but it's easy.

Luckily, I have written lots of books to reveal all secrets. This post is not to advertise the books, but to let you know should you want to know all I know and even more.

When I see men struggle with women or are being controlled by women, I laugh and say, "I wish this man can have my brain for a week and his eyes will open to the reality on ground."

Luckily, everything in that brain you can't have has been put in books and now you can have it. Leaders are readers.

To hide knowledge from a black man, put it in a book. Please, don't be that type of black man. The choice is yours.
So, tell me what you learned from this post?
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Is that your ex gf? If she is then she really looks beautiful nd kinda have this mixed race looking girl look!!! About what i could summarize from your write-up is that personality nd good bedmatics makes ladies get clinched to guys!! But i dnt think it does applies to all ladies!!! Because for most girls will choose rich guy over the guy that possesses the two you listed!!!
Take a look at Regina Daniels it obvious that baba can't be riding her well bt she doesn't really care!!! That's how most ladies are really.
Bt dnt get me wrong o, I'm not disputing the fact that some girls get clingy to guys that are good In oza oza room like you grin

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Is that your ex gf? If she is then she really looks beautiful nd kinda have this mixed race looking girl look!!! About what i could summarize from your write-up is that personality nd good bedmatics makes ladies get clinched to guys!! But i dnt think it does applies to all ladies!!! Because for most girls will choose rich guy over the guy that possesses the two you listed!!!
Take a look at Regina Daniels it obvious that baba can't be riding her well bt she doesn't really care!!! That's how most ladies are really.
Bt dnt get me wrong o, I'm not disputing the fact that some girls get clingy to guys that are good In oza oza room like you grin

You have a point, but here is the blunt explanation: Women from poor homes love men with money. They love what they lack and that is money — the same reason ugly people like "us" love pretty women — at least, to have good-looking children.

If you see a working class woman choosing a man with money over what I mentioned above, in my post, it's not because of the man's money, but the man's CONNECTION and fame — she wants to associate and finally know the man's association. Connection is KEY in this country.

If Regina is rich or middle class, she went for the connection and fame, not money, but if she's poor, she went for the money. Someone probably advised her on her decision.

A typical Nigerian man is poor and a typical Nigerian lady is poor, so the ladies chose money — since they lack money. People will always choose what they lack.

If a lady that loves money finally gives a poor man who has a "the drama + sweet dick," a chance and gets a taste of that magic power of the poor man, she'll forever cheat on that rich man with the poor man who got the game.

She'll use money from the rich man to help the poor man become rich, then dump the rich man when she has succeeded.

As a wise man, it's good to have what I wrote above and still have money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:

You have a point, but here is the blunt explanation: Women from poor homes love men with money. They love what they lack and that is money — the same reason ugly people like "us" love pretty women — at least, to have good-looking children.

If you see a working class woman choosing a man with money over what I mentioned above, in my post, it's not because of the man's money, but the man's CONNECTION and fame — she wants to associate and finally know the man's association. Connection is KEY in this country.

If Regina is rich or middle class, she went for the connection and fame, not money, but if she's poor, she went for the money. Someone probably advised her on her decision.

A typical Nigerian man is poor and a typical Nigerian lady is poor, so the ladies chose money — since they lack money. People will always choose what they lack.

If a lady that loves money finally gives a poor man who has a "the drama + sweet dick," a chance and gets a taste of that magic power of the poor man, she'll forever cheat on that rich man with the poor man who got the game.

She'll use money from the rich man to help the poor man become rich, then dump the rich man when she has succeeded.

As a wise man, it's good to have what I wrote above and have money.

Exactly grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iammo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
When you see what people consume their mind on, then you wonder whats wrong with this generation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
When you see what people consume their mind on, then you wonder whats wrong with this generation

You're probably a weak and outdated old man, so you won't understand what is going on. You can't blame me for that. #Smile.

4 Likes

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iammo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
all what you wrote shows you are worshiping pvssy... you are a vagina worshiper and you had to make a thread over that which is low for a man.. a woman should write all this and not a man,

Helloooo? i mean you would still lead a family and have to man up , yet see what you are typing online and putting your pics in.. dude you should be ashamed of yourself and to think your future daughters would look up to you

iLegendd:

You're probably a weak and outdated old man, so you won't understand what is going on. You can't blame me for that.

5 Likes

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
all what you wrote shows you are worshiping pvssy... you are a vagina worshiper and you had to make a thread over that which is low for a man.. a woman should write all this and not a man,

Helloooo? i mean you would still lead a family and have to man up , yet see what you are typing online and putting your pics in.. dude you should be ashamed of yourself and to think your future daughters would look up to you

All you lazy Nigerian old men think about is children, children, children, and more children. We are discussing something else, but you've jumped to daughters. You have children in any opportunity you get, but you can't train them.

You are one of the reasons this country is backward. What have you and your children contributed to make this country better?

Please, go to family section and pour your issues there. #Smile.

6 Likes

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iammo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
well everything you wrote depicts your mental capacity, so no point arguing with you... continue with your stupidity and soon you would learn what it takes to be a man in a painfull way

iLegendd:

All you lazy Nigerian old men think about is children, children, children, and more children. We are discussing something else, but you've jumped to daughters. You have children in any opportunity you get, but you can't train them.

You are one of the reasons this country is backward. What have you and your children contributed to make this country better?

Please, go to family section and pour your issues there. #Smile.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
well everything you wrote depicts your mental capacity, so no point arguing with you... continue with your stupidity and soon you would learn what it takes to be a man in a painfull way

Your lack of wisdom is the reason you're going through that pain, so don't get me involved in your self-inflicted frustration. You'll remain with it.

White men don't think about children that much, but solving problems. What I posted above is a problem men face and I solved it and presented the solution, but here you are talking about children and other nonsense.

Because I mentioned 1 minute man, you're angry and want to act like an outdated elder. Please, get lost.

I may even turn this thread to a book and your son will buy it in the future to learn things his outdated father, you, refused to teach him.

How will you teach him what you don't even know? Ordinary to start a sentence with a capital letter and end it with a period, you don't know, so how will you know what I wrote? Please, hide your face in shame.

6 Likes

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iammo(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
ohh Mr Albert Einstien of women, why not tell us what your thread seem to achieve in and objective straight point , perhap i might have guessed wrong to see it as a vain attempt and typical pvssy niggar move

so tell us what this dumb post is all about

iLegendd:

Your lack of wisdom is the reason you're going through that pain, so don't get me involved in your self-inflicted frustration.

White men don't think about children that much, but solving problems. What I posted above is a problem men face and I solved it and presented the solution, but here you are talking about children and other nonsense.

Because I mentioned 1 minute man, you're angry and want to act like an outdated elder. Please, get lost.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
ohh Mr Albert Einstien of women, why not tell us what your thread seem to achieve in and objective straight point , perhap i might have guessed wrong to see it as a vain attempt and typical pvssy niggar move

so tell us what this dumb post is all about

Finally ignored. Go give your wife money to cook. Old man looking for romance. grin

Maybe, I should continue the fun and entertain my readers. Pretty soon, your fellow depressed old men will come to side you. Just watch.

4 Likes

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iammo(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Silly Dude , am not married and am without a kid.. am with lot of travel experience but i still think your Thread is dumb and vain, matter of fact i think its a waste of internet space

If people wont tell you how lame this thread is let me be the first to let you know.... your thread is lame, very lame and you should focus on more progressive ideas

iLegendd:

Finally ignored. Go give your wife money to cook. Old man looking for romance. grin

Maybe, I should continue the fun.

8 Likes

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
Silly Dude , am not married and am without a kid.. am with lot of travel experience but i still think your Thread is dumb and vain, matter of fact i think its a waste of internet space

If people wont tell you how lame this thread is let me be the first to let you know.... your thread is lame, very lame and you should focus on more progressive ideas

Just to make sure I chase you away, I'll agree with what you said. Everything you've ever typed here, is right. Everything I have ever typed is wrong.

Please, accept my apology — you're 100% right. Thank you for your understanding.

4 Likes

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Finally, I got rid of him. grin I just pray he acts like the elder he portrays himself and stay off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U / Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl / ‘I Tried A New Sex Position Every Day For A Week—here’s What Happened’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.