Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! (7554 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Glory12345(f): 8:37am On Feb 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ogatboy:
To me, the cake is awesome. It's a gift so the bae can reject it. Glory is single? You choose to be. Not Valentine's day when everyone is looking for who to squash including me
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Glory12345(f): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
cakey cake grin grin grin
CaroLyner:
What kinda cake is that?
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Jodha(f): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
Must I comment?
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Glory12345(f): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maybe cool
Jodha:
Must I comment?
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by emmavis4u0052(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
dats nice.. my gf got me a Michael kors wrist watch, Gucci belt , Gucci sun glass and itelS31 phone.

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Glory12345(f): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
emmavis4u0052:
dats nice.. my gf got me a Michael kors wrist watch, Gucci belt , Gucci sun glass and itelS31 phone.
cool tho
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Raintaker(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lol
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Riyikebaby(f): 12:23am On Feb 16, 2017
Glory12345:
That is how Valentine started in my office oooo Different gift sharing and exchanging of gift's but to everyone's surprise a lady in my office just sitting on her sit and she was so serious with her, When one of the cleaners brought wrapped gifts.

Everybody was contemplating on whose gift coz what was written on it was I LOVE YOU NO FORGET.Hmm I shaaa went to meet her coz everybody was like am not the owner so we opened the gift we saw cake, Perfumes, Pants, Phone (itel s31), Shoes And a wristwatch.

But she claimed she is not the owner coz the guy did not tell her, we called the guy and he just laughed.

Bottom line am single and i didn't get any Val gift grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Awwwww! This is so sweet, borrow her itel S31 to take cool selfie, I heard that phone camera is very good
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by khiaa(f): 6:18am On Feb 16, 2017
What an ugly cake.
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by ogatboy(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2017
khiaa:
What an ugly cake.
I bet it, if it was given to you, you will not reject it. What did you even get that day
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by CaroLyner(f): 9:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Haute:

For the finishing, a dog shat on it. grin
grin Bruuuh
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Glory12345(f): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Am sure u didnt get even get a pen
khiaa:
What an ugly cake.
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Glory12345(f): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lol yeah the selfie is so cool itel thumbs up cool cool cool cool
Riyikebaby:
Awwwww! This is so sweet, borrow her itel S31 to take cool selfie, I heard that phone camera is very good
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Glory12345(f): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Yo have to comment Coz we r celebrating grin grin grin grin grin kiss love
Jodha:
Must I comment?
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Gebbson007(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
I don't like the cake, it looks disgusting.

AH!!!! Wayray which 1 ur bf/husby get u¿¿

Get a lyf b stp bring fake ......
Oloshi evry wre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Gebbson007:

AH!!!! Wayray which 1 ur bf/husby get u¿¿
Get a lyf b stp bring fake ...... Oloshi evry wre
See this one, go jor!
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Gebbson007(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
See this one, go jor!

Oya cm jor
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Glory12345(f): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Glory12345(f): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Cool cool
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by khiaa(f): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Glory12345:
Am sure u didnt get even get a pen

You are right I didn't get a pen, I got jewelry and perfume. cheesy What did you get?
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by khiaa(f): 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
ogatboy:
I bet it, if it was given to you, you will not reject it. What did you even get that day

I got jewelry and perfume, what did you get? Nobody would give such an ugly cake to someone they cared about unless it was April fools day. grin
Don't hate on me because the cake is ugly, hate on the baker.
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by ogatboy(m): 12:16am On Feb 17, 2017
khiaa:

I got jewelry and perfume, what did you get? Nobody would give such an ugly cake to someone they cared about unless it was April fools day. grin
nice one for you then
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by sparkleRed(f): 2:20am On Feb 17, 2017
khiaa:

You do not have to be bitchy, the cake wasn't given to u after all
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Glory12345(f): 7:01am On Feb 17, 2017
khiaa:

You are right I didn't get a pen, I got jewelry and perfume. cheesy What did you get?
I don't have a boyfriend so I didn't get anything but when I get home after work I prepared Spaghetti, with gizzard and dodo with beef and stepped it down with Malt grin grin grin grin
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Glory12345(f): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2017
khiaa:

You know how much that cake is? Smh....
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by khiaa(f): 2:02am On Feb 18, 2017
sparkleRed:

You do not have to be bitchy, the cake wasn't given to u after all

I wasn't being bitchy at all, it's not my problem that you took it that way, I was only making an observation on the appearance of the cake like everyone else but for some reason my opinion struck a nerve with you even though others had the same opinion as I did. That cake had lumps of chocolates on it that I couldn't tell if they were two fingers or two pieces of poo. grin
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by khiaa(f): 2:11am On Feb 18, 2017
Glory12345:
You know how much that cake is? Smh....

If it was anything over 1 dollar, someone got ripped off. grin grin grin
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by khiaa(f): 2:29am On Feb 18, 2017
ogatboy:
nice one for you then

Yes it was very nice and very much appreciated, he enjoyed and appreciated his gifts as well. We had a very romantic nite at my home. cheesy
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by khiaa(f): 2:43am On Feb 18, 2017
ogatboy:
You are right, I wouldn't have rejected it because I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feeling but I would have inquired to where he purchased the cake so that I would know not to ever do business with them.
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by ogatboy(m): 7:33am On Feb 18, 2017
khiaa:

Yes it was very nice and very much appreciated, he enjoyed and appreciated his gifts as well. We had a very romantic nite at my home. cheesy
I can imagine
Re: See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! by Glory12345(f): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
lipsrsealed
khiaa:

If it was anything over 1 dollar, someone got ripped off. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her / Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) / How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.