Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku (19697 Views)

2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe / EFCC Is Chasing Shadows, Only God Can Decide 2019 - David Mark / Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin
Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by IYANGBALI: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2017
That is to say nothing for them. It is a game of number.

3 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by wildchild1: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2017
True talk

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by IYANGBALI: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
A President of Igbo extraction will emerge at the appointed time

2 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by LasGidiOwner: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
By God, i wish Naija could produce an Igbo president in 2019. What these children of hate and anger are doing here against the current president would be small potatoes compared to what i'd do to him REGARDLESS of his performance. Then, these hopeless Ugandans would know the truest definition of karma.

The lies i'd flood this forum and fb with against him would make people wonder if the Idiot and i had an agreement which he reneged on.

Regardless if he makes fuel sell for N45 and a bag of rice(100kg) 9k?

4 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by steppin: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
By God, i wish Naija could produce an Igbo president in 2019. What these children of hate and anger are doing here against the current president would be small potatoes compared to what i'd do to him REGARDLESS of his performance. Then, these hopeless Ugandans would know the truest definition of karma.

The lies i'd flood this forum and fb with against him would make people wonder if the Idiot and i had an agreement which he reneged on.
Jealousy na like Ebola. It kills faster than AIDS.

6 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by shamecurls(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2017
Thank God Atiku said Nigerians!

Biafran's can NEVER be in the next five decades

2 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by wakes: 8:41am On Feb 15, 2017
I think it is time to give our Igbo brothers a chance. But I just saw that one is declaring Biafran republic in March.

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by kernel501: 8:41am On Feb 15, 2017
Jibril659:
BIAFRA- BEER AND FURA
Look at fear written all over you, parasite.

5 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 15, 2017
NIGERIANS HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU (ATIKU) WILL NEVER LEAD THIS COUNTRY... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by McDoe(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2017
The Igbos lack sound politicking. They are straight thinkers and preachers of hate. The earlier they realize their f**lishness, the better. Power belongs to God thus taking it by force spoils the show.
Drums of war and secession are outdated ways of channeling grievances. 21st centurity demands for dialogue if an issue is to get attention of all.
If the Igbos would conduct themselves well and give support to a constituted authority, I would support their aspiration
[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by kings09(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2017
Seun u de see person wey de plan to spread falsehood on ur forum. Mark him down.

Meanwhile, @omenkalives karma is dealing seriously wit u n ur APC masters in hundred fold. Next time, criticize a govt wit objectivity n not wit propaganda n personal attacks.
omenkaLives:

6 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2017
Is not even Nigerians but the will of the above God
Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by ring7(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2017
Maybe your Ipob gonna take the slot of the presidency.
Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:

that was so funny,but anyway

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by marisdgreat(f): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2017
nwabobo:

Is it the children of hate and anger that have caused dollar to rise to N510?
Don't mind the frustrated zombie spewing trash here

4 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by bkool7(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Ask them if Ojukwu won the SE when he contested.

These people have been hardwired to think themselves victims in every circumstance and that is the reason behind ediotic comments like that. Ojukwu didnt even win Anambra in 2007!

Was it only Ojukwu ...

What about Alex Ekwueme ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by bkool7(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:

These people have been hardwired to think themselves victims in every circumstance and that is the reason behind ediotic comments like that. Ojukwu didnt even win Anambra in 2007!

Was it only Ojukwu ...

What about Alex Ekwueme ?
He didnt even win the primaires

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by steppin: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:

We didn't vote for him because we knew he had no chance. You don't invest in a business where you have no chance of earning a profit. Nigerians hated him cos he wanted an independent Igbo nation, free from slavery.
We voted for Jonathan cos he had a great chance of winning, with the powers that he had.
It's a pity, he wasn't as strong as Obasanjo, who rigged the election in his second tenure.
So, you guys should stop this bullshit about not voting for Ojukwu.

6 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by kernel501: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:

Oyo and Ekiti didn't vote for Awolowo either in his bid to presidency, learn and ground up.

7 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by holysina(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:

But chief no be all of us hate the presido na, and not all of us insults him, even some of his own tribes men and other ethnic groups do insult him on daily bases. Why u come take igbo own personal na. The truth is the president is part of the heated polity, he made some statements which in all honesty he shouldn't have. He won in a democratic settings and the first step should have been to reconcile every one and carry all along, give those that didn't vote for him a reason to say yes this man is not what we thought him to be. That is the love and beauty of democracy. Peace is all I want in my dear country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by omenkaLives(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2017
kings09:
Seun u de see person wey de plan to spread falsehood on ur forum. Mark him down.

Meanwhile, @omenkalives karma is dealing seriously wit u n ur APC masters in hundred fold. Next time, criticize a govt wit objectivity n not wit propaganda n personal attacks.
k. Na turn by turn na. When una time reach, make una accept my yawa with open arms, because i plan to bring plenty of it. grin
Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by 7lives: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2017
kropotkin2:
I dont think it possible to perpetually exclude the Igbos from the presidency, in the long run sooner or later once their political class get things right it could happen

Who is excluding them, politics is a game let them learn to play.
As you can see Yoruba decided to play opposition for good 16 years and plan for the center, when Tinubu and his ACN were building bridge to the north with Tambuwal these people were calling him all kinds of names.
So it's their turn to show us what they can do, let them play opposition first and convince me that they can play.

2 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by bennie1980(m): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2017
So Nigerians are not the ones producing our presidents so far? Why can't Igbo President come through the same you politicians have been using?Nigerians must wake and stop these people from continuing to LORD themselves over us. Let's make our choice in 2019.
Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by mightyhazell: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:

u will be an insignificant shrill in the wilderness dat will xtinguish in no time

Nobody will even notice u grin

6 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by omenkaLives(m): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2017
holysina:

But chief no be all of us hate the presido na, and not all of us insults him, even some of his own tribes men and other ethnic groups do insult him on daily bases. Why u come take igbo own personal na. The truth is the president is part of the heated polity, he made some statements which in all honesty he shouldn't have. He won in a democratic settings and the first step should have been to reconcile every one and carry all along, give those that didn't vote for him a reason to say yes this man is not what we thought him to be. That is the love and beauty of democracy. Peace is all I want in my dear country
I want peace too oo, but not before i collect my own pound of flesh. wink
Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by otunba83(m): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2017
Bringing igbo presidency is not the solution. We need someone who can admit his promises after been elected as the president. [color=#000099][/color] shocked
Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by checkolatunji: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2017
Jibril659:
BIAFRA- BEER AND FURA

Bet Why? grin
Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 15, 2017
checkolatunji:

Bet Why? grin
naso I see am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected / Wike Maintains Lead, Wins Additional Four LGAs / Ondo 2020: PDP Seeks Mimiko’s Support, Lures Him With VP Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.