Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku (19698 Views)

2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe / EFCC Is Chasing Shadows, Only God Can Decide 2019 - David Mark / Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2017
Jjj

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by ChristineC: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Yeah, it shows something is not balanced with your nose as well.

Just look at that! cheesy cheesy cheesy
My friend get help. Stop roaming about the slums like an orphaned piglet. It's not too late to learn a trade even tho I know you are Buhari's age mate undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by owopomaster(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Ask them if Ojukwu won the SE when he contested.

These people have been hardwired to think themselves victims in every circumstance and that is the reason behind ediotic comments like that. Ojukwu didnt even win Anambra in 2007!
. Lol. Dem b like kuku dash me this presidency

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Viktor1983(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
By God, i wish Naija could produce an Igbo president in 2019. What these children of hate and anger are doing here against the current president would be small potatoes compared to what i'd do to him REGARDLESS of his performance. Then, these hopeless Ugandans would know the truest definition of karma.

The lies i'd flood this forum and fb with against him would make people wonder if the Idiot and i had an agreement which he reneged on.

Edit:

Some peoplle have taken permanent residence inside my mentions already. cheesy

There's a difference between being Angry with an empty stomach, and being angry when your next meal is guaranteed...
Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by mightyhazell: 9:43am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Just like LiePob and their Kuje bastard Albino. cheesy
lol

Okpenka!

I like the way u recoil anytime I nack u with my sledge,leaving u ranting ur usual anthem of ' liepob,nnamdi kanu,..bla bla bla'

Keep on with ur prayers for igbo president,..
So u can always attack him on fb wink

4 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by omenkaLives(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2017
ChristineC:

My friend get help. Stop roaming about the slums like an orphaned piglet. It's not too late to learn a trade even tho I know you are Buhari's age mate undecided
Go fix the damn thing ma'am. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by MARKETfund: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2017
mightyhazell:
chai dis boy

Howmany times do I hav to tell u dat notoriety isn't same tin as popularity or fame?

Ofcourse fools and jesters will attract lots of crowds and comments. Ppl gather to laff and applaud fools at market places,while praying fervently not to hav his type in dia family.

Their opinions don't count too in the real scheme of things. They just exist for comic relief,like u exist here on nairaland with ur various accounts as comic relief to nairalanders

Jesters are good for any gathering,nairaland inclusive.
Pls don't stop. Ppl like me knw ur value wink

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by ChristineC: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Go fix the damn thing ma'am. cheesy
go fix used tampons in your empty skull

3 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Mrbigman1(m): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2017
Okpabana:

Nna leave that thing. Will the igbos even vote their own. From Ikwueme, Ojukwu and all previous Igbo presidential candidates, how many Igbo votes did the recieved. Abeg "leave matter for Mathias"

Oga, yoruba ppl vote obj?

When people who dnt even know history speak, I wish I could school dem.
Igbos voted obj cos we saw representation from him.

First, Igbos wia core financiers of pdp from d scratch, sold ideas to us.

Na north and east vote obj till he stepped down, how many of him ppl him use work?

No make me vex abeg.

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by ayokellany: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2017
truthstands11:

Can you see your mentality. Very unfortunate. What has all your blind support for this administration offered you. Only hunger, frustration and poor infrastructure. Even the condemnation from different quarters on the poor economic policies of the govt, are they listening to you? Countries are made great by the great vision of the leaders and support by the people. A leader who is blind, with no direction, strong and defined economic policies and strong focus on achieving those goals cannot make any head way. Singapore was transformed within a very short time by Lee Quan Yu because he knows what he was doing. Let's pray for a leader with wisdom, vision and focus and moreover has the sense and understanding to bring all the tribes together because diversity is power. Look at US, 50 states with different backgrounds yet opinion of each state is respected and they pay tax to the centre. Every states works hard to improve the lives of his people not holding on the resources of a single section and then share according to wish of the cabals. What will save us from this quagmire is not supporting an individual blindly based on religion or tribe but an educated and vision leader.
the problem you have is failing to be objective. You do not want others to support a candidate blindly but you refuse to talk about your blind support for Jonathan now you are arguing against blind support for Jonathan. Was Jonathan so fabulous that he had to borrow to pay federal workers ? Few of us still have functional brains to understand it's beta a country can pay it's workers than borrowing to do so. If you think Buhari paying workers with crude at less than $30 / barrel is a failure I need you to explain how Jonathan borrowing to do the same at $100 / barrel is a success. Sentiment will not kill some of you Igbos. You want Nigeria to ignore the looting shortcoming of Jonathan but you are unable to ignore Buhari shortcoming of not being an economist.

2 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by nelsilvercloud(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2017
futprintz:
NIGERIANS HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU (ATIKU) WILL NEVER LEAD THIS COUNTRY... tongue
Speak for yourself
Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by nwaanambra1(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
I've been reading that line since flat oblongatas decided to adopt me as the reason behind their wanton stupidity in Nigeria, but guess what they've beed doing in my mentions...

Modath, comman see sontin! grin grin

bro!

800 mentions and only 15 likes!

that should tell you that your comments are so wack!

that pictures you just posted shows how poor your performance on NL is. thats an F9-minus!

you need a break bro! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by omenkaLives(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2017
nwaanambra1:

bro!

800 mentions and only 15 likes!

that should tell you that your comments are so wack!

that pictures you just posted shows how poor your performance on NL is. thats an F9-minus!

you need a break bro! undecided
Kid. What you say?

I doubt even Seun has this much. cheesy

Oya, shift the goal post again. Tell me how this shows joblessness and no longer f9 minus performance. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by cheruv: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2017
McDoe:
The Igbos lack sound politicking. They are straight thinkers and preachers of hate. The earlier they realize their f**lishness, the better. Power belongs to God thus taking it by force spoils the show.
Drums of war and secession are outdated ways of channeling grievances. 21st centurity demands for dialogue if an issue is to get attention of all.
If the Igbos would conduct themselves well and give support to a constituted authority, I would support their aspiration
[b][/b]
We've been doing that since 1970 yet no improvement and you still want us to continue in the old way No bro kos its only a fool that does something same way for 40+ years and expects a difference undecided
We're now interested in charting a new course... A course that'd guarantee security, peace and prosperity for Igboland and that course is an independent state of Igboland

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by nwaanambra1(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Kid. What you say?

I doubt even Seun has this much. cheesy

Oya, shift the goal post again. Tell me how this shows joblessness and no longer f9 minus performance. grin

haba! bro! cheesy

with all your neg-popularity on NL and you still hav 130 thousand likes

was expecting to see 500k likes or more!

with my silent mode on NL i have 98k likes!

you are still on F9-minus bro!

U need to re-access your comments!

i will advice you to stay off the Igbos - their enemies are always plagued with misfortunes and they never last - i don't know why. cool

3 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by cheruv: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2017
holysina:

My people say "when every one is saying cut me for me, they fail to recognise that its from the cows body till the cow is no more" we all might think this is just a petty thing till we have no country to hand over to our kids
Say it properly...

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by steppin: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2017
Jibril659:
you didn't vote for him and yet you're here crying marginalization, what is wrong with you people grin
I can only be held responsible for what I write, and not your inability to understand.
Read the post again slowly, maybe you'll understand now.
Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by omenkaLives(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2017
nwaanambra1:

haba! bro! cheesy

with all your neg-popularity on NL and you still hav 130 thousand likes

was expecting to see 500k likes or more!

with my silent mode on NL i have 98k likes!

you are still on F9-minus bro!

U need to re-access your comments!

i will advice you to stay off the Igbos - their enemies are always plagued with misfortunes and they never last - i don't know why. cool

Can we get a screenshot?

By the way, you people decided to make me your business after jonathan lost and not the other way round. And since i decided not to take you people's bullshiit lying down, i just had to give it back to yall. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by RockHard: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2017
kernel501:

Oyo and Ekiti didn't vote for Awolowo either in his bid to presidency, learn and ground up.

Why are you people like this?? Must you lie about everything just because you want Biafura? Ekiti state didn't even exist until Abacha created the state almost a decade after Awo had already long died. FYI, Awo won all the Yoruba states including the old Bendel state by a landslide when he vied for the presidency, you liar.

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/nigeriawatch/?u=federal_elections_nigeria_results.htm

3 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by holysina(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2017
cheruv:

Say it properly...
Lol. Correct me na chief
Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by holysina(m): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lol. You must be a gentleman.

I respect that.. smiley
Sometimes lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by nwaanambra1(m): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Can we get a screenshot?

By the way, you people decided to make me your business after jonathan lost and not the other way round. And since i decided not to take you people's bullshiit lying down, i just had to give it back to yall. cheesy

am using a laptop no screenshot.

as for my people deciding to make you their business after jonathan, you should also note that you are not the only one they attacked.

great many of us who campaigned vigorously for bubu where also maliciously attacked - but because we are too busy to reply, we kept quiet and they left us alone and moved on.

but it seems you have so much time on your hand to reply every attack from Ipob youths so they make you their sitting duck.

what am saying is - get busy bro! time they say - na money!

god bless! wink

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by MicKaro: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2017
Must we have an Igbo president, Can someone pinpoint any development taking place in Igbo states.If their house is not even in order, how are sure they won't Abanize Nigeria when they enter power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by omenkaLives(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2017
nwaanambra1:

am using a laptop no screenshot.

as for my people deciding to make you their business after jonathan, you should also note that you are not the only one they attacked.

great many of us who campaigned vigorously for bubu where also maliciously attacked - but because we are too busy to reply, we kept quiet and they left us alone and moved on.

but it seems you have so much time on your hand to reply every attack from Ipob youths so they make you their sitting duck.

what am saying is - get busy bro! time they say - na money!

god bless! wink
"we are too busy to bla bla bla". Typical. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by MMMscam: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2017
Igbos hate other Nigerians and other Nigerians hate igbos. Unfortunately, other Nigerians hold 5/6th of the voting bloc. With the public display of hate towards them by igbos, the population of Northerners and south westerners that would vote for any prospective igbo presidential candidate is negligible or close to nothing. So how can igbos win the presidency legitimately through elections? No way. Hence, I think igbos have a better chance with establishing biafra than winning a Nigerian presidency legitimately via elections. The majority of Western and Northern populations can never vote igbo, just like the majority of igbos never votes for them. The Northern-Western alliance will always rule Nigeria. Outside of this, only the South-South can get it. But with the way the Jonathan administration destroyed Nigeria, it will take a long time before the South-South gets it again. So, I think the probable solution is after Buhari's 4 or 8 years is over, let everyone go their separate ways and every tribe go back to their region to form their individual Sovereign states. Then everyone can have the president they want.

3 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by rusher14: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Talking of showing hate to president are we the one that formed Bokoharam just to destabilize and distract the president all because we hated him .

Talking about karma , that is to say what this current president is suffering from. and he will live with it even beyond 2019, if he so wishes .power druken fellow.

Finally, Igbos don't need presidency to survive just give us Biafra or Restructuring and remove dubious traitors like okoroawusa ,amongst us

[b]But why do you choose to bury your head in the sand?

It is a well known fact that Boko Haram had gone into full swing whilst Yar'adua was President.

I'm sure you know this but you make a more convenient narrative.

This is exactly what Omenka is talking about.

You guys need to chill out and carry out some introspection.

Jonathan did nothing for any part of the country particularly not least the east.

He made billionaires of his cronies to the detriment of the greater number of Nigerians.

Yet the person you love to vilify you've hated from his very moment of winning the vote.

You've opposed him in all his operations whether they are to your benefit or not.

This is 2017 aren't you surprised at seeing the same politicians that told you buhari was Boko Haram, APC is and Islamic party joining the very party and invariably supporting the very person and party they condemned wholeheartedly?

Aren't you shocked at the revelation of massive looting from Methu to Yakubu. From Obanikoro to Badeh?

Some politicians have sold you hate and yet you haven't bothered to evaluate issues.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by kabrud: 11:07am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
By God, i wish Naija could produce an Igbo president in 2019. What these children of hate and anger are doing here against the current president would be small potatoes compared to what i'd do to him REGARDLESS of his performance. Then, these hopeless Ugandans would know the truest definition of karma.

The lies i'd flood this forum and fb with against him would make people wonder if the Idiot and i had an agreement which he reneged on.

Edit:

Some peoplle have taken permanent residence inside my mentions already. cheesy

Choi, 801 mentions? There is serious confusion in the haters camp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by kabrud: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Ask them if Ojukwu won the SE when he contested.

These people have been hardwired to think themselves victims in every circumstance and that is the reason behind ediotic comments like that. Ojukwu didnt even win Anambra in 2007!
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by ofwest47(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2017
The issue of presidency from a particular tribe is not the problem of Nigeria rather, complete restructuring through TRUE FEDERALISM system of government, going back to history Obasanjo was military head of state between 1975_1979 and political President for 8 years 1999_2007 of what advantage is his head of stateship and presidency to the South West especially Ogun State; no known Federal industrial project is attracted to Ogun state during his years of rulership even he could not complete Lagos _Abeokuta express road during his tenor not to talk of his turning blind eyes to the demand for Abeokuta _ Ibadan express road. He claimed to have built a Power Station in Ogun State without the people in Ogun state enjoying one mega watt from it as no major high voltage 330kv substation was built in the state for the people to benefit from the said power station rather people from other parts of the country are the major beneficiaries.
Jonathan 6years administration was even was for the Niger Deltans especially Otuoke .
Coming back to the Northern headship administration of what use are their headship administration since the 1st republic to their people today their people are the worst hit in term of poverty, insurgency, mass killings and displacements name it. It is either Boko Haram here and there, herdsmen or Southern Kaduna and things and things like that. Just recently, the emir of Kano said over 75% of their female children can neither read nor write at this 21st century does it include his girl child? no.
Of what use are their headship rather what has always happened is that they have always taken care of themselves through heavy corruption and heavy money laundering. Which of the former heads of state or President is not a billionaire today? The former and serving governors are multi millionaires not to talk of Ministers Directors and Administrators of government agencies from the federal to the local government levels
The solutions to the problem of the country is to restructure the the entire system of governess back to " The true federalism " where by states will no more be dependent of the center for governess rather be contributing to the centre for the central administration as it was in the 1st republic.
Any attempt to bring in an IBO President under this Military imposed presidential system of government which has turned the country into where we find ourselves today will not be to the best interest of majority of the Igbo nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. / Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit / Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.