Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku (19691 Views)

2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe / EFCC Is Chasing Shadows, Only God Can Decide 2019 - David Mark / Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Suleimman: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Only Nigerians can decide Igbo presidency — Atiku

Abubakar has said that the decision on whether it is the turn of the South East to have a shot at the presidency in 2019 lies with Nigerians.

Fielding questions from journalists after a more than two hours closed door meeting with former military President, General Ibrahim Babangida at his uphill residence in Minna on Tuesday, Atiku said such sensitive decision is a collective one.

Asked if the recent position of his former boss, former President Olusegun Obasanjo on the subject would subsists, Atiku said it was for Nigerians to decide.

He said that the restructuring of Nigerians is not up to an individual to decide but for Nigerians to decide, "It is up to Nigerians to decide on the restructuring on Nigeria."

When asked on his advice to the Federal Government on the state of things in the country, the former vice president said he cannot do so through the pages of newspapers.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/only-nigerians-can-decide-igbo-presidency-atiku/185211.html#X3F5kR2HOEDYHmaS.99

1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
BIAFRA- BEER AND FURA

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by omenkaLives(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
By God, i wish Naija could produce an Igbo president in 2019. What these children of hate and anger are doing here against the current president would be small potatoes compared to what i'd do to him REGARDLESS of his performance. Then, these hopeless Ugandans would know the truest definition of karma.

The lies i'd flood this forum and fb with against him would make people wonder if the Idiot and i had an agreement which he reneged on.

Edit:

Some peoplle have taken permanent residence inside my mentions already. cheesy

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by akp202(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Humm....but when it comes to d turn of the north it becomes their birth right

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
akp202:
Humm....but when it comes to d turn of the north it becomes their birth right
Una contest wey them no give Una?

11 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Afam4eva(m): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Atiku really needs this presidency and an Igbo presidency at this point will spoil the show for him. What he has been preaching for a while now is an Igbo VP, with him being the president of course.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin
omenkaLives:
By God, i wish Naija could produce an Igbo president in 2019. What these children of hate and anger are doing here against the current president would be small potatoes compared to what i'd do to him REGARDLESS of his performance. Then, these hopeless Ugandans would know the truest definition of karma.

The lies i'd flood this forum and fb with against him would make people wonder if the Idiot and i had an agreement which he reneged on.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by omenkaLives(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jibril659:
Ask them if Ojukwu won the SE when he contested.

These people have been hardwired to think themselves victims in every circumstance and that is the reason behind ediotic comments like that. Ojukwu didnt even win Anambra in 2007!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by kinibigdeal(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
But who can the igbo present? I guess not Rochas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
We nor ask you all dis wan o.
Wey BUHARI?
Stop distracting us jor! angry

7 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
Ask them if Ojukwu won the SE when he contested.

These people have been harwired to think themselves victims in every circumstance and that is the reason behind ediotic comments like that. Ojukwu didnt even Anambra in 2007!
grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by omenkaLives(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jibril659:
grin
I'm serious man. I go show dem say all these nonsense wey dem dey do right now, na apprentice dem still be.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by akp202(m): 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jibril659:
a northerner sited
Lalasticlala come n c

4 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
I dont think it possible to perpetually exclude the Igbos from the presidency, in the long run sooner or later once their political class get things right it could happen

2 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Blue3k(m): 1:39am On Feb 15, 2017
Why would anyone vote someone in based on their igbo-Ness. Is their ethnicity going make difference in policy.

6 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:51am On Feb 15, 2017
A President of Igbo extraction will emerge at the appointed time

4 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:00am On Feb 15, 2017
Okay
Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by nwabobo: 6:41am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:

Is it the children of hate and anger that have caused dollar to rise to N510?

46 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by zendy: 7:07am On Feb 15, 2017
Who gives a $hitt about your Nigerian Presidency? Im talking about my freedom and independence as an Igbo man, someone is talking about Igbo presidency.

That is like me talking about the Rolls Royce I want and someone is telling me to consider Keke Napep

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by owobokiri(m): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by owobokiri(m): 7:22am On Feb 15, 2017
ideykwum:

The ranting of a fool.. Full of thunder and fury, signifying nothing!

You dey mind am? Let them bring it on..

Nobody condemns a president who came in and declared war on the igbo in the most ruthless, most brazen and most evil form ever...
A president who insisted OPENLY before the world press that he will 'show the 5% pepper'.
A president who quickly stopped projects in the east and refused to start them. refused to appoint igbos and insulted them to no end , and as if that wasn't enough, this old thing started shooting at innocent kids for daring to ask questions..

Destroyed the major source of daily income for most igbo business men without any palliative measure or show of concern while propping up Dangote.. Maybe the igbo should have rolled over for the new sarduana to play as he wishes.. Mba!

He asked for it, and he is getting it; in less than 2 years he has moved from a hero to an epic fail. Buhari as a brand will be torn to shreds.. A task that must be done.. We will mount the heat till the petty soul is effectively packed of to hell where he rightly belongs.. That way, whosoever comes next will thread softly..

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by omenkaLives(m): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2017
Sctests:

We all know that you muslim zombies will destroy the tenure of any Igbo man or SSner in Aso rock and make it ungovernable, that's what we keep telling some 'one nigerianists' mor0ns in Igbo land to receive sense and concentrate on Biafra. Igbo/SS presidency will benefit one Igbo man/SS, Biafra will benefit all Biafrans.

You muslims started talking about sharia and killing for it when OBJ a christian yoruba became president. It's a curse sharing the same country with you.
Unrepentent shameless ataché by force spoted. cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by EternalTruths: 8:00am On Feb 15, 2017
Biafra is more important than presidency without True Federalism angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:08am On Feb 15, 2017
This is a thread to avoid, so many ediots masturbating around here.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpeyong Welcome Their First Child, Alexandra / Gabriel Nkanang Dies: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Father Is Dead / Collapsing Mud Houses: Abakaliki Residents Cry Out, Say 'Save Our Lives'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.