Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills (6648 Views)

A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body / A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos / A Nairalander Shows Swag In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
MadJay:
What do you need extra 2 inches for. angry Do you want to be an electric pole give me that 6 inches I can pay in $ and £
lolzzz.... Holl your money

6'11 is my dream height
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by ikp120(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:
This one we're guessing each other's location accurately... There is God oo grin grin grin

Why yhu corrupt like this nah? grin

Yhu just settle down spoil finish
grin

grin grin grin grin

I no spoil jare. Me na good boy o wink wink This must be a case of mistaken identity gringrin grin grin grin

But na lie I talk before? Shey you don dey fall for the OP? Say the truth jare make I help you toast the OP wink wink cheesy gringrin grin grin.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by TrapHedges(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2017
Keep doing your thing fam..youll get there trust me
believe
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by MadJay: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzzz.... Holl your money

6'11 is my dream height
25,000USD for 6inches
Deal or No deal
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by ikp120(m): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2017
Fernandowski:
heiiiii!!!!!!!

Bro why you dey shout na? That babe dey give you serious green light o. She dey give you "Abeg fvck me now" signs. grin grin grin grin grin grin

A tall guy like you must be baba for the girls in your area wink wink
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by MadJay: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2017
Sharp guy

serious begging be this one
abeg Bleep me na kikiki cheesycheesy
ikp120:

Bro why you dey shout na? That babe dey give you serious green light o. She dey give you "Abeg fvck me now" signs. grin grin grin grin grin grin

A tall guy like you must be baba for the girls in your area wink wink
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 12:08am On Feb 15, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin grin grin

I no spoil jare. Me na good boy o wink wink This must be a case of mistaken identity gringrin grin grin grin

But na lie I talk before? Shey you don dey fall for the OP? Say the truth jare make I help you toast the OP wink wink cheesy gringrin grin grin.

hehehehe

I dey see una ooo
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 12:11am On Feb 15, 2017
MadJay:
Sharp guy

hehehehe..... keep doing the toasting for me Abeg
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 12:12am On Feb 15, 2017
TrapHedges:
Keep doing your thing fam..youll get there trust me

believe
thanks boss
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Jodha(f): 12:20am On Feb 15, 2017
Lol.. (puts hands on my head) idd grin.. Werrin I do yhu nah... You're getting everything mixed up here.. This is a case of mistaken errmmm...

All I know is that the op and I are friends.. smiley
ikp120:

grin grin grin grin

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Jodha(f): 12:22am On Feb 15, 2017
MadJay:
Sharp guy

I Don lost totally.. undecided
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by innoken(m): 12:31am On Feb 15, 2017
Fernandowski:
yes boss.... so wrong

that is Onitsha army barracks basketball court
Oops my bad!!! Keep it up bro. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by ikp120(m): 12:37am On Feb 15, 2017
Jodha:
Lol.. (puts hands on my head) idd grin.. Werrin I do yhu nah... You're getting everything mixed up here.. This is a case of mistaken errmmm...

All I know is that the op and I are friends.. smiley

Yea, you and OP are friends with benefit wink wink grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by ikp120(m): 12:39am On Feb 15, 2017
Fernandowski:
hehehehe

I dey see una ooo
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by ikp120(m): 12:39am On Feb 15, 2017
MadJay:
Sharp guy
serious begging be this one abeg Bleep me na kikiki cheesycheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by MadJay: 12:44am On Feb 15, 2017
You using style and con to tell op to come and fucckk me now.

True or False

If op is shy smiley like a sissy,

I'm here for you and I'm also tall up and down ready to comply to your come and fucckk me now demands.

Hope you dig wink?
Jodha:
I Don lost totally.. undecided
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Nice pics bro.... Wow.. I have a vertical of 40inches.. And here in Jos , plateau state.. The rim is 11.5 ft... And I dunk it with ease.. Well cos I'm 6ft9 too
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Jodha(f): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2017
MadJay:
You using style and con to tell op to come and fucckk me now.

True or False

If op is shy smiley like a sissy,

I'm here for you and I'm also tall up and down ready to comply to your come and fucckk me now demands.

Hope you dig wink?

Kaman go relax... Rubbish
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Jodha(f): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2017
ikp120:

Yea, you and OP are friends with benefit wink wink grin grin

Guy just limmi... Yhu too talk grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2017
lol

Jodha those funny guys are crazy as Bleep
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Jodha(f): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2017
Ikp120 was funny.... The other guy was just been vulgar and rude..
Fernandowski:
lol

Jodha those funny guys are crazy as Bleep
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by RENOWNED2(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
a 35 inch very is nothing to boast about bruh
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by firstking01(m): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Footballing all the wayundecided
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by MadJay: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
I'm relaxed dear.

Thanks for your concern

First off it's a one way answer True or False

Second off 'If op is shy' then we can hit it simple no too much talk.
Jodha:

Kaman go relax... Rubbish
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by MadJay: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Rude huh.

Was just larking around.

If you say I'm so sorry smiley
Jodha:
Ikp120 was funny.... The other guy was just been vulgar and rude..
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Jodha(f): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
MadJay:
Rude huh.

Was just larking around.

If you say I'm so sorry smiley

I understand... It's OK.... The op is not shy... We're just friends smiley
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by FTBOY: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
your pictures do not say much. i mean, anybody can pull stunts with photos. drop a short clip of you training in the pitch and i might have something to say..+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jodha:

I understand... It's OK.... The op is not shy... We're just friends smiley
biaaaaaa

no try friendzone me at all at all
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Divine top 5 plays against st. don bosco high sch…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTr_1zeKhzY
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Amarabae(f): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Keep it up. You have a good height. You will excel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Insane Ways To Turn A Girl On Sexually / Lady Competed With Her Sister To Have Sex With Their Dad (Photo) / Man Shocked As Mbaise Traditional Marriage List Amounts To N1 Million (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.