Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? (978 Views)

She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / What Have I Done To Deserve Fake Marriage After Keeping My Virginity? / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by wisecicero(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
I met this girl some months back. She fell for me and was really into me.I noticed because she was doing most most the pushing. I later considered dating her (because I never intended to). But I realized she has a boyfriend. So I kept calm because I'm not ready to date a girl with a boyfriend . Later she told me she has broken up with him, though I questioned how through this was. Now I've asked her out and she agreed, our relationship is just two weeks old. She suddenly decided to visit her ex, with the excuse that she never went to his place for once. I told her not to but she insisted. Now she's back after spending the whole weekend with him, asking for forgiveness and welcome back. Should I forgive her or should I cut the relationship?. Me, I'm considering the later .
Your suggestions please
Re: Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by adedammy007(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
cut d relationship because she visited her ex?....... bros u be thief,na only u wan chop am?once a gal us wit u,dats wen u re d boifriend nd wen she's not,she's for others......na she Bleep up wey she dey run her mouth.....u for no sabi anything

1 Like

Re: Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by Chuknovski(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
the both of you are probably not mature enough for a relationship, just be patient till you are ready,
Re: Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by wisecicero(m): 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
adedammy007:
cut d relationship because she visited her ex?....... bros u be thief,na only u wan chop am?once a gal us wit u,dats wen u re d boifriend nd wen she's not,she's for others......na she Bleep up wey she dey run her mouth.....u for no sabi anything
And you think it's easy to imagine d girl u love in the arms of another man?
Anyway, she never told me. I noticed and I asked her and she admitted
Re: Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by wisecicero(m): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chuknovski:
the both of you are probably not mature enough for a relationship, just be patient till you are ready,
what do you mean?
Re: Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by wisecicero(m): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chuknovski:
what/how do you mean?
Re: Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
2017 February remains 14 days, I would advise you to make use of the remaining 9months wisely.

Girls are drawbacks, as soon as they see where there is money, they'd deliver pussi_.

If I were you, I'd focus on my life first. If love no fine u come, fine the love go. For me...

#nawhitebabesurepass

Oya ladies carry your gun come, I day wait.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by lodphil(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Well her next visit to her so called ex will depend on how good and sweet the sex was.
Re: Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by wtfCode: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Prepare 4 poisoning asshole.
Re: Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by firstking01(m): 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
From the look of things i think she still sneaks behind your back to go see that her ex...i wouldn't advice you to still keep her tho cos she cheated, and once a cheat remains a cheat.
Re: Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by Chuknovski(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2017
wisecicero:

what/how do you mean?

now you know her ex,he knows you, she goes back to straff him comes back to beg you and you thinking should I take her back or no,that's Bullshits nobody does that,throw her away, avoid her like shit,and you don't get desperate to enter another relationship take your time get the best and be the best ( d gal no like u,u be only her idea to make her x jealous)

1 Like

Re: Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by Sylar3333: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2017
wisecicero:
I met this girl some months back. She fell for me and was really into me.I noticed because she was doing most most the pushing. I later considered dating her (because I never intended to). But I realized she has a boyfriend. So I kept calm because I'm not ready to date a girl with a boyfriend . Later she told me she has broken up with him, though I questioned how through this was. Now I've asked her out and she agreed, our relationship is just two weeks old. She suddenly decided to visit her ex, with the excuse that she never went to his place for once. I told her not to but she insisted. Now she's back after spending the whole weekend with him, asking for forgiveness and welcome back. Should I forgive her or should I cut the relationship?. Me, I'm considering the later .
Your suggestions please
the girl is very stupid, dash her out joor...
Re: Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by Sylar3333: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2017
adedammy007:
thats her ex here
Re: Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by bakynes(m): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2017
See my advice to guys all these so called gfs we are just passing them around. Their ultimate goal is comfort and money don't ever think they love you. Just gawu your own and leave the rest for boys.

Me I have decided that, if I don't meet that special lady that I will know God is giving me a sign she is my wife for life, I have decided na baby mama things I go do.

Because I just don't understand this generation again. Women are so disloyal they can't stick to one Dickson again
Re: Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by enuk80(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2017
bakynes:
See my advice to guys all these so called gfs we are just passing them around. Their ultimate goal is comfort and money don't ever think they love you. Just gawu your own and leave the rest for boys.

Me I have decided that, if I don't meet that special lady that I will know God is giving me a sign she is my wife for life, I have decided na baby mama things I go do.

Because I just don't understand this generation again. Women are so disloyal they can't stick to one Dickson again

my guy u just speak my mind...I intend having a baby mama because getting a well committed and trusted girl dis day is hard..majority of them cheat, lie, manipulate, decieve, not open etc..its so pathetic
Re: Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by bakynes(m): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
enuk80:

my guy u just speak my mind...I intend having a baby mama because getting a well committed and trusted girl dis day is hard..majority of them cheat, lie, manipulate, decieve, not open etc..its so pathetic
My guy just look all over blogs and romanceland na topics like is my wife cheating, my gf is seeing her ex, my gf is acting funny etc.

These girls are with you because they haven't found a richer guy once they meet a richer guy dem go port straight without looking back.

Girls now see rship as poverty allievation scheme and a scheme to live an austenstatious lifestyle.
Re: Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? by enuk80(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
bakynes:

My guy just look all over blogs and romanceland na topics like is my wife cheating, my gf is seeing her ex, my gf is acting funny etc.

These girls are with you because they haven't found a richer guy once they meet a richer guy dem go port straight without looking back.

Girls now see rship as poverty allievation scheme and a scheme to live an austenstatious lifestyle.

u r right..they are after green pasture. d richer guys dey go after will only use and dump them...when dey realise der mistake they will now be looking for ways of how to come back to you especially when you are a made man...

(1) (Reply)

What Can Ruin The Life Of A Girl More Or Faster...Greed Or Sex(photos)? / Lol: This Very Wedding Invitation Card Will Sure Leave You Laughing ( Photo) / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Friend On Bed With Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.