Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics (4634 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics by Factfinder1(m): 6:10am On Feb 15, 2017
As shared by a facebook user.... More to come una never see anything

Re: Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics by cephaswizzy(m): 6:15am On Feb 15, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics by youngberry001(m): 6:17am On Feb 15, 2017
dis one nevr die so shocked
Re: Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 15, 2017
My problem is that car she just stained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 15, 2017
Is that a vomit or an abortion through the mouth?
Re: Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics by GiaGunn(f): 6:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Ewwwww...gross
Re: Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics by temitemi1(m): 6:58am On Feb 15, 2017
smh
Re: Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 15, 2017
Smh. Young and very stupid
Re: Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics by faithugo64(f): 7:23am On Feb 15, 2017
I hope by now she had gently picked her brain from the cupboard where she left it the previous night
Re: Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics by debsjoat(m): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2017
megrimor:
Is that a vomit or an abortion through the mouth?
WTF I cant stop laughing. Whoever got this babe in his car has got Lotta cleaning to do. Anyways, the sex for the night just got ruined. As the babe don hibernate already.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics by lalasticlala(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

3 Likes

(1)

Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! / See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) / My Girlfriend End Our Relationship Because I Video Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.