Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) (2885 Views)

Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First / "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by Newworldorder: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2017
Please everybody, my peenis is always rising up, so hard like olumo rock, and has refused to come down, what could be the meaning
I've tried to drink cold water always , but the thing has refused to come down,
Even when I'm walking on the road, the thing will just bulge up on my trouser,
Should I consult a doctor,
Help please, pictures loading
grin
# modified, pics loaded,(don't shout)
Pics here
http://oi63.tinypic.com/rbjdhl.jpg
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by SINZ: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2017
grin
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by yomi007k(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2017
grin

It either means ur cassava is ripe for harvesting. ...u will need cutlass or u no get any problem for ur mind except to lash..

5 Likes

Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by thunderfiremods(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2017
d devil is using breast to tempt u my broda......
pray hard

if not u will jst have baby danudanu
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by oladipo322(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2017
use rope tie the cassava to ur lap...... thank me later. lolz

1 Like

Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by JideAmuGiaka: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2017
If a man is been treated, and his manhood keeps rising. He should be allowed to die to help him fvck the woman he's seeing in the spirit world......ROBERT EKWURUEKWU MUGABE.

3 Likes

Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by Chuknovski(m): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2017
bring your cassava let's make garri and starch, grin
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by DeLioncourt: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2017
lol.

go to TB Joshua.
he can deal with it. grin
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by softwerk(f): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2017
You need Jesus sad
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by JacksonD7: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2017
Newworldorder:
Please everybody, my peenis is always rising up, so hard like olumo rock, and has refused to come down, what could be the meaning
grin
# modified, pics loaded, say "aye" if you need pics and Ama reply with pics*

It means that you're alive.
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by tijusegele(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2017
picture or i dnt bliv
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by loiusdthird(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2017
op do u normally self-service urself
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by Newworldorder: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2017
loiusdthird:
op do u normally self-service urself
Noo,
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by Jodha(f): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2017
I didn't see any pishure undecided
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by Newworldorder: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2017
Jodha:
I didn't see any pishure undecided
Berlynn:
let me see the picture of ur cassava embarassed you know d drill na
Click the attached
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by horlahwaley(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
priapism

1 Like

Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by Jodha(f): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Newworldorder:

Click the attached

E do quit the mentions... I only asked because the title of the thread indicated "pics attached".. Not that I'm dying to c a wrinkled okro.. (" no offense)..
. But people should not get the wrong impression about this...
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
If a man is been treated, and his manhood keeps rising. He should be allowed to die to help him fvck the woman he's seeing in the spirit world......ROBERT EKWURUEKWU MUGABE.

Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by gedidiah: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
undecidedPix or no advice
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by EasyMind(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
you sure say no be carrot?
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
My brother u need to change oil.. Go to any Total filling station u will get nice engine oil...

1 Like

Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:
gender discretion is advised smiley
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by JacksonD7: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Newworldorder:
grin
# modified, pics loaded,(don't shout)
Pics here
http://oi63.tinypic.com/rbjdhl.jpg

It means that you're bubbling with sexual energy, energy which you should harness to achieve some positive goals.

http://www.wilywalnut.com/sexgenius.html
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by dreamwords: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
That your cassava pic, o mehn , food for Nairaland ladies grin

1 Like

Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by Zulu212: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
So person preek no fit rise in peace again? grin cheesy
Re: My Cassava Always Rise And Refuse To Come Down, Whats Is The Meaning(pic) by Newworldorder: 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jodha:

E do quit the mentions... I only asked because the title of the thread indicated "pics attached".. Not that I'm dying to c a wrinkled okro.. (" no offense)..
. But people should not get the wrong impression about this...
[quote][/quote]
Oh yea, you told me you often patronize cucumber sellers the other day, I still remember grin

(1) (Reply)

Re-branding Oneself. / What 're The Permissible Sex Styles Allowed In Islam / Toyin Lawani Shares Photo Of Her Male PA Posing Completely Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.