Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Toyin Lawani Shares Photo Of Her Male PA Posing Completely Unclad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toyin Lawani Shares Photo Of Her Male PA Posing Completely Unclad (2884 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Shares Photo Of Her Male PA Posing Completely Unclad by GistMore214: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
Toyin Lawani has shared a completely naked photo of her male PA, who she says is the "number 1 nudist in Nigeria."
The serial entrepreneur has been attempting to break the internet by posting nude photos of herself. Now, her PA, Desmond Marcualey has joined in.
In the photo, Desmond, who works as a messeur at Toyin lawani's spa, managed to hide his male member from the camera by turning to his side.

See below.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/toyin-lawani-shares-photo-of-her-male.html

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Photo Of Her Male PA Posing Completely Unclad by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Why is he looking like houseboy that stole meat from pot and the madam naked him and is about to flog his bum bum. I think he is innocent please let him go.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Photo Of Her Male PA Posing Completely Unclad by superlanny(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
shocked

How can i unsee this fckery, lalasticlala you get hypo. Gay guys will be hard behind the zip at the sight of this, abeg i padlock my yansh with heavenly padlock.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Photo Of Her Male PA Posing Completely Unclad by rosy1992(f): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Awful, what is the meaning of this.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Photo Of Her Male PA Posing Completely Unclad by theadams(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
superlanny:
shocked

How can i unsee this fckery, lalasticlala you get hypo. Gay guys will be hard behind the zip at the sight of this, abeg i padlock my yansh with heavenly padlock.

grin grin grin heavenly padlock? bro!
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Photo Of Her Male PA Posing Completely Unclad by BlackIvory(f): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Starlight10:
Why is he looking like houseboy that stole meat from pot and the madam naked him and is about to flog his bum bum. I think he is innocent please let him go.
lol, but look at his face na. Guilty.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Photo Of Her Male PA Posing Completely Unclad by BlackIvory(f): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
superlanny:
shocked

grin the guy is too ugly abeg.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Photo Of Her Male PA Posing Completely Unclad by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
BlackIvory posty=81074514:
lol, but look at his face na. Guilty.
lol but they didnt caught him.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Photo Of Her Male PA Posing Completely Unclad by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
GistMore214:
Toyin Lawani has shared a completely naked photo of her male PA, who she says is the "number 1 nudist in Nigeria."
The serial entrepreneur has been attempting to break the internet by posting nude photos of herself. Now, her PA, Desmond Marcualey has joined in.
In the photo, Desmond, who works as a messeur at Toyin lawani's spa, managed to hide his male member from the camera by turning to his side.

See below.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/toyin-lawani-shares-photo-of-her-male.html
She and the PA are both unrepentant vagabond lunatic anti christ rebels.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Photo Of Her Male PA Posing Completely Unclad by KfashionHubb: 3:37am On Aug 09, 2019
Jiggoloh

(1) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) / Meet The Nigerian Queen Of Slow Motion Walk Tiktok Videos / What Your Definition Of A Big Boy/girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.