Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Is S3x Food? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is S3x Food? (496 Views)

Ebonyi State Secondary School Students Caught Having S3x In Classroom (18+ Video / Please Is This Normal During S3X / I Took S3x Herbs To Satisfy My Wife On Her Birthday But This Shocking Thing Happ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is S3x Food? by postiva: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2017
Sex is not all about making children. You must be a different woman to your husband every time. Seduce your husband, don’t always allow your husband to ask for Sex, there must be no timetable for sex. Be creative, don’t be predictable. Give him what he wants. If you loose influence over your husband, you have lost womanhood. Be part of your husband plans.

Don’t have too many children, you wanna sell them ? Allow your husband to check in and out anytime.
When a man is sexually satisfied, he is emotionally stable. Stop saying, is it food ? Yes, sex is food !!!
As a wife, try to invest in yourself spiritually so you can adequately support him. Build yourself as his prayer warrior so that you will not be forced to pray at the end of your life. Don’t allow your husband to provide all your needs, he is not a money making machine. Iron sharpens iron, try to reciprocate.
You are meant to support each other spiritually, financially, physically and morally through thick and thin. You are a builder….Wise woman buildeth her home. Women need wisdom to build their homes. Do not be too outspoken, know when to talk, when to listen and when to be quiet.
Love your husband with all your heart, never tell him, if..... Read all @ http://hubtiva.com/2017/02/15/is-s3x-food/

Re: Is S3x Food? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
It is manure
Re: Is S3x Food? by AvsGot007(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
all I got to say is whenever "pinky Rex" got attention...I'm never hungry!

(1) (Reply)

Sex Partner/life Partner / How Far(kilometers) would you go for a date? / 5 Most Importantthings That Men Need To Know Before Getting Into A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.