Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Took S3x Herbs To Satisfy My Wife On Her Birthday But This Shocking Thing Happ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took S3x Herbs To Satisfy My Wife On Her Birthday But This Shocking Thing Happ (3344 Views)

'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge / Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) / I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took S3x Herbs To Satisfy My Wife On Her Birthday But This Shocking Thing Happ by Naijatalktalk(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2016
I Took S3x Herbs to Satisfy My Wife on Her Birthday But This Shocking Thing Happened – Man Narrates Bad Experience
NOV 01, 2016by AMEBOSQUAREin NEWS

Dear Men, If You Can’t Go 7 Or 8 Rounds, Please Don’t Contact This Lady (Contact Her If You Can)

A married man is currently suffering from an unhappy and s3x-starved marriage following the attitude of his wife who seems to be boldly failing in her duties.

Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a man who induced himself with s3x herbs for the purpose of boosting his performance in bed until he was turned down by his wife.
He was later forced to masturbate. He is currently contemplating s3x with the beautiful housemaid.
Read his story below:

http://www.amebosquare.com/news/took-s3x-herbs-satisfy-wife-birthday-shocking-thing-happened-man-narrates-bad-experience/
Re: I Took S3x Herbs To Satisfy My Wife On Her Birthday But This Shocking Thing Happ by AroOkigbo(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2016
La click story??
Try again! tongue
Re: I Took S3x Herbs To Satisfy My Wife On Her Birthday But This Shocking Thing Happ by olaboy001(m): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: I Took S3x Herbs To Satisfy My Wife On Her Birthday But This Shocking Thing Happ by 1shortblackboy: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
la click la u know na..........
Re: I Took S3x Herbs To Satisfy My Wife On Her Birthday But This Shocking Thing Happ by napazoxox: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
uhhn bad Market

(1) (Reply)

Shocker: This 9-month-old Baby Is Actually A 30-yr-old Woman / Photos: Teenage Secondary School Student Posts Half Naked Pictures On Facebook T / Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.