Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,296 members, 7,864,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

When He Breaks Up With You Via A Text Message(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Breaks Up With You Via A Text Message(photo) (1026 Views)

My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Breaks Up With You Via A Text Message(photo) by marvelck: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2017
Breaking up with someone via a text message is a very wicked thing to do to anyone. Its just like breaking a very bad news to the person... A lot of people usually find it difficult to get over such. And it makes some feel worthless. Imagine being dumped via a text msg?

Re: When He Breaks Up With You Via A Text Message(photo) by Adeoba10(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2017
So?
Re: When He Breaks Up With You Via A Text Message(photo) by DeBlessedOne(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2017
Adeoba10:
So?
I just tire for the mumu post undecided
Re: When He Breaks Up With You Via A Text Message(photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
I broke up with my boyfriend through SMS n I don't care if it's a wicked thing to do or not...if I didn't do that,I might get too emotional n reconsider him if we get to break up physically.
Re: When He Breaks Up With You Via A Text Message(photo) by AvsGot007(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
I hate seeing women crying...better if I'm not there!
so through text is cool to me!
Re: When He Breaks Up With You Via A Text Message(photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Crap!

(1) (Reply)

. / If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer / Does Virginity Secure Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.