Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer (1006 Views)

Attitudes That Cheapen You / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by daewoorazer(m): 12:19am On Mar 12, 2017
Now I have to make some things clear first, being a Boss in this context, I mean building your own business from the scratch till you become millionaire, or better still trillionaire And in such business, you are at the helm of affairs dishing out orders.

I'm not saying just being rich o, by working for people or answering orders. Iv seen rich pple listen to orders by working for Dangote and built themselves empires.

1. You are a people's pleaser.
I know you must have heard enough about this but I'm happy to announce to you- this is the number one behaviour of a loyal slave to his BOSS

2. You are scared of the court of law: even the Bible said it, it'd be hard for a rich man to enter the gates of heaven. You know why? I leave it to your imagination. But I gotta tell you, if you have the brain to build up a good business to amass wealth, I'm dead sure some are gonna step on your toes by seizing your cash unnecessarily. I'm sorry but fasting and prayer won't cough it out.

3. You are scared of the police: this looks a little more like the above but even you ask yourself, how many otedolas or dangotes have u seen wash the police's panties?

4. You still live by ALL or ALMOST ALL your parents dos and donts: if you have never sat down, think of your own definition of life as you have seen it, and then live the way you deem best, then I'm afraid you live in the shadow of your parents... You'd be good at listening to orders.

5. You were very obedient and docile to your teachers growing up:
I only need to ask u a question, how many SUs (that used to be your primary, secondary or tertiary school mate) have u seen as CEOs.. And how many bad.asses have u seen already balling as Bosses.

6. When people give u time for an event and they delay for even hours, you'd think it as 'one of those things'.... CEOs /Bosses are always time conscious, when u give Mr.A time for meeting, Prolly 9.00a.m, leave the venue once it's 9:01am if the person ain't there then order a rescheduling... ..it fosters respect trust me.

7. You are afraid to keep weed smokers, drunkards, 'criminals' among your circle of friends: hold on a little, I don't believe in that proverb 'a sheep that walks with the dog go chow shit'...na lie.... D sheep wan chow shit Ni o...... That proverb only works for teenagers who haven't formed their habits or probably still in the phase of learning.

Let me let you in on a simple truth, there are errands you can send your psychopathic friends, and there are those u can send your good character friends.

My research also says those 'bad' type of niggas I mentioned above are usually more loyal than your good character friends.

Ask your good character friend to accompany you to court.... Accompany ooooo.... Come see excuse.... Ask a baddo and he'd only see it as fun wink

8. You are a loner: all your life, privacy is your watchword. You don't enjoy sharing your moments, not even your material things. Friend, you can't be a boss.

9. You respect time with girlfriend than time with niggas
.... Hello, you can't be a boss. My research Says you'd get to see a random guy friend around longer than a girlfriend you are dating and end up not Marrying.

Remember, our dads tend to have male primary and secondary school mates Around till Now than females, that's even if there is any.

10. You believe not every one is destined to be rich.
A friend I was chatting with someday said this and I have avoided him all my life since then.

'see, I can't kill myself, no be all of us go make am, as far aS someone in my circle of friends makes it, I'm okay'

I didn't tell him but I murmured this in my mind,why can't you be that someone?

#zanga

Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by 2SWT(f): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2017
I see
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by daewoorazer(m): 12:30am On Mar 12, 2017
2SWT:
I see

So u are a night creeper... Goan sleep... Church dey later today
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by 2SWT(f): 12:32am On Mar 12, 2017
daewoorazer:

So u are a night creeper... Goan sleep... Church dey later today
I slept all day grin

You no dey go church?
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by greatnaija01: 12:32am On Mar 12, 2017
DANGOTE has most of these.... even BUHARI and other political CEO's

my guy you are wrong

daewoorazer:
Now I have to make some things clear first, being a Boss in this context, I mean building your own business from the scratch till you become millionaire, or better still trillionaire And in such business, you are at the helm of affairs dishing out orders.

I'm not saying just being rich o, by working for people or answering orders. Iv seen rich pple listen to orders by working for Dangote and built themselves empires.

1. You are a people's pleaser.
I know you must have heard enough about this but I'm happy to announce to you- this is the number one behaviour of a loyal slave to his BOSS

2. You are scared of the court of law: even the Bible said it, it'd be hard for a rich man to enter the gates of heaven. You know why? I leave it to your imagination. But I gotta tell you, if you have the brain to build up a good business to amass wealth, I'm dead sure some are gonna step on your toes by seizing your cash unnecessarily. I'm sorry but fasting and prayer won't cough it out.

3. You are scared of the police: [/b]this looks a little more like the above but even you ask yourself, how many otedolas or dangotes have u seen wash the police's panties?

[b]4. You still live by ALL or ALMOST ALL your parents dos and donts:
if you have never sat down, think of your own definition of life as you have seen it, and then live the way you deem best, then I'm afraid you live in the shadow of your parents... You'd be good at listening to orders.

5. You were very obedient and docile to your teachers growing up: [/b]I only need to ask u a question, how many SUs (that used to be your primary, secondary or tertiary school mate) have u seen as CEOs.. And how many bad.asses have u seen already balling as Bosses.

[b]6. When people give u time for an event and they delay for even hours, you'd think it as 'one of those things'.
... CEOs /Bosses are always time conscious, when u give Mr.A time for meeting, Prolly 9.00a.m, leave the venue once it's 9:01am if the person ain't there then order a rescheduling... ..it fosters respect trust me.

7. You are afraid to keep weed smokers, drunkards, 'criminals' among your circle of friends: [/b]hold on a little, I don't believe in that proverb 'a sheep that walks with the dog go chow shit'...na lie.... D sheep wan chow shit Ni o...... That proverb only works for teenagers who haven't formed their habits or probably still in the phase of learning.

Let me let you in on a simple truth, there are errands you can send your psychopathic friends, and there are those u can send your good character friends.

My research also says those 'bad' type of niggas I mentioned above are usually more loyal than your good character friends.

Ask your good character friend to accompany you to court.... Accompany ooooo.... Come see excuse.... Ask a baddo and he'd only see it as fun wink

[b]8. You are a loner: all your life, privacy is your watchword.
You don't enjoy sharing your moments, not even your material things. Friend, you can't be a boss.

9. You respect time with girlfriend than time with niggas
.... Hello, you can't be a boss. My research Says you'd get to see a random guy friend around longer than a girlfriend you are dating and end up not Marrying.

Remember, our dads tend to have male primary and secondary school mates Around till Now than females, that's even if there is any.

10. You believe not every one is destined to be rich.
A friend I was chatting with someday said this and I have avoided him all my life since then.

'see, I can't kill myself, no be all of us go make am, as far aS someone in my circle of friends makes it, I'm okay'

I didn't tell him but I murmured this in my mind,why can't you be that someone?

#zanga

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by daewoorazer(m): 12:36am On Mar 12, 2017
greatnaija01:
DANGOTE has most of these.... even BUHARI and other political CEO's

my guy you are wrong

Hmmmm.... Yes, Buhari is a people pleaser and also scared to put nnamdi kanu In prison.. See how he listens to the wailings of the masses.....and talk of Boss, don't mention buhari... Start with ojuyobo or tinuboo
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by daewoorazer(m): 12:38am On Mar 12, 2017
2SWT:
I slept all day grin

You no dey go church?

Ayam going.... Wch church do u attend... Catholic I guess
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by 2SWT(f): 12:39am On Mar 12, 2017
daewoorazer:

Ayam going.... Wch church do u attend... Catholic I guess
Baptist
.you?
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by daewoorazer(m): 12:41am On Mar 12, 2017
2SWT:
Baptist
.you?

Same... Were/are u a Lydia?
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 12, 2017
wat avai got 2 say rather than efribody is entitled to his opinion
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by 2SWT(f): 12:47am On Mar 12, 2017
daewoorazer:

Same... Were/are u a Lydia?
nope was a G.A

What of you R.A?
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by daewoorazer(m): 12:49am On Mar 12, 2017
2SWT:
nope was a G.A

What of you R.A?

wink
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by harry2sexy(m): 12:52am On Mar 12, 2017
It is expendient that i put back the world happening revealing the 31st night before you sleep
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by cocaineaddict(m): 1:32am On Mar 12, 2017
op this is so fuckin real..as in straight from the streets. You don burst my brain..lalasticlala zuzuru gi bia here.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by cocaineaddict(m): 1:35am On Mar 12, 2017
daewoorazer:

Hmmmm.... Yes, Buhari is a people pleaser and also scared to put nnamdi kanu In prison.. See how he listens to the wailings of the masses.....and talk of Boss, don't mention buhari... Start with ojuyobo or tinuboo
guy no mention Mazi nnamdi kanu 4 dis matter else we go get problem. I get bad mouth o
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by daewoorazer(m): 1:38am On Mar 12, 2017
cocaineaddict:

guy no mention Mazi nnamdi kanu 4 dis matter else we go get problem. I get bad mouth o

Boss, I'm from the street, never intended to hurt a brother... Apologies
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by cocaineaddict(m): 1:42am On Mar 12, 2017
daewoorazer:

Boss, I'm from the street, never intended to hurt a brother... Apologies
cool cheers bro
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by daewoorazer(m): 1:45am On Mar 12, 2017
cocaineaddict:

cool cheers bro

10 orijin bottles for u sir

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by smiletome: 1:55am On Mar 12, 2017
That's a wack list, Steve jobs / mark zukerburg is a boss m sure he's 10/10. This is d jet age, all that street stuff can only get you so far. Stay humble, stay hungry ; Dts all you need with a little bit of luck and a lot of hardwork you will conquer. Blessings.
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by Donshegxy10(m): 1:58am On Mar 12, 2017
on point.
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by daewoorazer(m): 1:58am On Mar 12, 2017
smiletome:
That's a retarded list bro. Mark zukerburg is a boss m sure he's 10/10. This is d jet age, all that street shit can only get you so far. Stay humble, stay hungry

Have u tried creating a website close to facebook? Watch him sue u so bad

You think he doesn't have this xteristics since his actions are mostly online.... Abstract

And also I hope u remember how he fought hard with his supposed cofounder...how he outsmarted him... And d guy having felt cheated went ahead to create twitter..

Maybe he is even worse than these up there

Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by smiletome: 2:04am On Mar 12, 2017
daewoorazer:

Have u tried creating a website close to facebook? Watch him sue u so bad

You think he doesn't have this xteristics since his actions are mostly online.... Abstract

whatever hommie, d list is fallacious. E no legit. Times have changed. But it's hard for to notice it cos u r stuck in the third world
Re: If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer by daewoorazer(m): 2:06am On Mar 12, 2017
smiletome:
whatever hommie, d list is fallacious. E no legit. Times have changed. But it's hard for to notice it cos u r stuck in the third world

Brother, you are very right

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Is Living With Greencard Wife Because She Has Nowhere To Go? / Nigerian Man Claiming To Be HIV +, Vows To Infect As Many Girls As Possible, Pix / Apologetic Girl Kneels On The Ground To Beg Boyfriend Profusely In The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.