Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

GOTV Issues... Please Are You Experiencing This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GOTV Issues... Please Are You Experiencing This (3051 Views)

Who's Currently Experiencing This Or Has Experienced This? / I'm Experiencing Emotional Blackmail From My Family! / Family Issues..... Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOTV Issues... Please Are You Experiencing This by opejulie10: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please o
I have been having issues with my GOTV, it is either it keeps hanging or I get few station to watch even though I subscribed to the full bouquet
As at yesterday, even GOTV channel didn't show ooo, it's telling me no channel found
How can I subscribe under this harsh economy and not get value for my money
I hardly stay at home because of my work and when I do, I feel I should enjoy what I subscribed for..
After this wahala, I am definitely getting a dstv

please any gotv agent or expert here on this forum should tell me what to do embarassed
Re: GOTV Issues... Please Are You Experiencing This by Airoflaw(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
opejulie10:
Please o
I have been having issues with my GOTV, it is either it keeps hanging or I get few station to watch even though I subscribed to the full bouquet
As at yesterday, even GOTV channel didn't show ooo, it's telling me no channel found
How can I subscribe under this harsh economy and not get value for my money
I hardly stay at home because of my work and when I do, I feel I should enjoy what I subscribed for..
After this wahala, I am definitely getting a dstv

please any gotv agent or expert here on this forum should tell me what to do embarassed

*check your signal level make sure its atlest 75%.
above
*readjust your antenna make sure there is no obstruction in d direction its facing...
*make sure the cable is well connected to d back of the decorder...
*if nothing happens its either d antenna is faulty or d cable is bad, probably d decorder itself due to high voltage

1 Like

Re: GOTV Issues... Please Are You Experiencing This by opejulie10: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
Airoflaw:

*check your signal level make sure its atlest 75%.
above
*readjust your antenna make sure there is no obstruction in d direction its facing...
*make sure the cable is well connected to d back of the decorder...
*if nothing happens its either d antenna is faulty or d cable is bad, probably d decorder itself due to high voltage

there's no signal at all
no quality at all
told my brother to help me check the antenna yesternight, still the same thing
I asked our neighbor if he having the same issues
lo and behold, he couldn't access his too
atleast our decoder can not have issues at the same time
Re: GOTV Issues... Please Are You Experiencing This by Airoflaw(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
opejulie10:

there's no signal at all
no quality at all
I guess the problem is from Area signal feed in your location..you can call their customer care to complain...where do you stay?
Re: GOTV Issues... Please Are You Experiencing This by opejulie10: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Airoflaw:
I guess the problem is from Area signal feed in your location..you can call their customer care to complain...where do you stay?

iyana ipaja
I don't know the customer care number, please give it to me if you have it.... lemme call
I subscribed this thing a week ago
Re: GOTV Issues... Please Are You Experiencing This by Airoflaw(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
opejulie10:

iyana ipaja
I don't know the customer care number, please give it to me if you have it.... lemme call
I subscribed this thing a week ago
Re: GOTV Issues... Please Are You Experiencing This by opejulie10: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
Airoflaw:

thanks
Re: GOTV Issues... Please Are You Experiencing This by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2017
opejulie10:

there's no signal at all
no quality at all
same here.. We're you able to call the number given to you? If yes, what was their response?
Re: GOTV Issues... Please Are You Experiencing This by opejulie10: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2017
Lolaabokoku:
same here.. We're you able to call the number given to you? If yes, what was their response?

noo, I tried the number, my service provider was telling me to recharge my account, guess it's not toll free... will try it later in the day when I leave work
Re: GOTV Issues... Please Are You Experiencing This by TUBLEZ(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wen it happens to me I changed the cable wire Lobatan.. because d wire do cut inside due to sun and thunder wen it rains...u can contact any dstv man ard ur area
Re: GOTV Issues... Please Are You Experiencing This by Artistree: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Been experiencing same for like a week now.
Re: GOTV Issues... Please Are You Experiencing This by Besto(m): 10:16am On Feb 17, 2017
they got bad service and is due for upgrade from 18th to 22nd as indicated in a text sent to me from them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? / He Disappear After One year Of Proposing To Me / I Feel Like I Will Be Single Forever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.