Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (22022 Views)

I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / Ladies Alone: Please Comment On This Guy Pics / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by metallisc(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
shocked

you look like someone that needs better cassava nutrition! grin grin grin
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
metallisc:

you look like someone that needs better cassava nutrition! grin grin grin
Not Really grin
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by metallisc(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Not Really grin

come on now... don't be shy... you can send me PM so we can keep it private! cheesy wink
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Huddler: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
dacblogger:

I can bet you that no guy looks like that in unizik
Because you have seen all the handsome guys in unizik? some guys are finer than him in unizik.
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Huddler: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
HIScraziness:

I'm yet to finish, still a student there
I thought you are from America? How come?
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Huddler: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
the hate wafting from the males on this thread drew me in here cheesy

The guy is fine small smiley
No one is hating on him. He is just average.
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Backinfront(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:
No one is hating on him. He is just average.
Obviously the ladies think otherwise.

Don't be mad.

Fair guys rule###

1 Like

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Huddler: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
Obviously the ladies think otherwise.
Don't be mad.
Fair guys rule###
fair guys are less attractive.
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Backinfront(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:
fair guys are less attractive.
I did a Google Search to determine the tone of this post.

Result found:::Jealousy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Huddler: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
I did a Google Search to determine the tone of this post.

Result found:::Jealousy
oga black guys are more sexy. Even my white female friends can confirm that.
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Backinfront(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:

What about your black female friends? Are they not your better halves.
How come you care more about what white women like?

Baba don't be mad, you like lightskinned women, women like light skinned men. Who know like better thing?

Yinmu.

2 Likes

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Chelseafan1: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
hardbody:

You do not put on a tie without wearing socks. That is a dressing faux pas.

So on top all these 'effizy' simple dress code sense is eluding him.

U mean he should have put on a socks on that loafers?
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Huddler: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:

What about your black female friends? Are they not your better halves.
How come you care more about what white women like?

Baba don't be mad, you like lightskinned women, women like light skinned men. Who know like better thing?

Yinmu.

Sorry black women gain nothing in dating white animals.

White women are testifying the goodness of black dick in their p.uissy holes.

Sorry you lost.
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by fyxboss(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
In the last picture his cassava seems to be showing, abi is just my eyes shocked
chair bad shaid, girls and cassava be like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by fyxboss(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided

beard is really a big turnoff..

MODIFIED:

The last foto caught my eyes...

WHAT KIND OF "MARK" IS THAT BETWEEN HIS THIGHS? cheesy loooooks edible...
u want to eat the edible stuff right bad shaid
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by HIScraziness(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:
I thought you are from America? How come?

Dunno what you're talking about

Even my profile says Azikiwe University
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided

MODIFIED:

Cassava cheesy
u be cassava-eater oogrin
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided

MODIFIED:

Cassava cheesy
u be cassava-eater oogrin
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
any girl in this rum that doubts his cuteness is a bi*ch...she will later search for him on FB, IG, Twitter even on 2go sef with that name Austin David...trust me

I know themgrin

the guy sha no fine pass me nicheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by obinna58(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
In the last picture his cassava seems to be showing, abi is just my eyes shocked

Guess this particular casava is very precious to u

wink
Correct babe

1 Like

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by faith551(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided

MODIFIED:

Its a cucumber, and its edible for sure.It's seed can grow to maturity withing 9mnths if its planted in a fertile soil
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by calabaman(m): 12:35am On Feb 18, 2017
Idydarling:
is this kind of guy that will literally melt everything in a gal's body

Still expecting...

no am not stalking you.
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by popefuse(m): 1:10am On Feb 18, 2017
THIS IS FOR THE LADIES OF ALL GUYS ARE THESAME
1. Ladies no what u wish 4. no false feeling there, No jealousy there.
2. U are not only the admirer.so xpect competition
3. Na dis kind guy they treat woman 4ckup pass then the worwor guy go con suffer the pain. Tha one sure.
4. Na dis kind guy dey get wife and children 4broad. So dont be surprise
5. U cant control him,sure, na fine boi na. Try to understand.
6. Dont expect fidelity.like i said u not the only babe there.
7. After he 4ck u up finish u knew he is an animal then ta fine,handsome boi go vanish 4 unna face
8. Last thing u go com social media 2 generalised men are idiot. U wont generalised all men are handsome at the beginning.

Like i sald no hatred or jealousy.
The guy is cute doooo........ good 4 him

1 Like

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
ghen ghen!

1 Like

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 18, 2017
Huddler:
yh they said that undecided they didn't want to hurt u when u asked, they were friends

Light skin men are more appealing to me. Men that are high yellow like Chris brown and near white like drake in color

But that's MY preferred just like ya 3-4 white friends like u

1 Like

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 18, 2017
Huddler:

Sorry black women gain nothing in dating white animals.

White women are testifying the goodness of black dick in their p.uissy holes.

Sorry you lost.
cheesy grin cheesy grinI see .
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Huddler: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
yh they said that undecided they didn't want to hurt u when u asked, they were friends

Light skin men are more appealing to me. Men that are high yellow like Chris brown and near white like drake in color

But that's MY preferred just like ya 3-4 white friends like u

white animals are not sexy, black are the are more sexy.

Fair guys are huge turn off .

I don't find them sexy at all.

White women are black men slaves.

No black girl will leave a rich black guy for white animal with tiny d.ick.

Sorry again, you lost.
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 18, 2017
Huddler:

white animals are not sexy, black are the are more sexy.

Fair guys are huge turn off .

I don't find them sexy at all.

White women are black men slaves.

No black girl will leave a rich black guy for white animal with tiny d.ick.

Sorry again, you lost.
cheesy cheesy Sir,it has been interesting chatting with u
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Huddler: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
cheesy cheesy Sir,it has been interesting chatting with u
it's a win-win game for black males. We marry the best you have. 89percent of black women worldwide are dating black men.

Sorry again you lost.
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Idydarling(f): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2017
calabaman:

Still expecting...
no am not stalking you.
☺ ☺ ☺ u didn't call again as promised
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by calabaman(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Idydarling:
☺ ☺ ☺
u didn't call again as promised
^^^
Will do so asap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.