Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband (22019 Views)

Sisters, Kindly Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by nkemjacob2(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
I saw a thread that want Sisters to Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. The whole thing is vice versa.

Men give 3 reason why women will want to have you as a husband.

Sisters observe for husband material

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by talented321: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
I will give my precious wife the world plus heaven.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Illegal1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
nkemjacob2:
I saw a thread that want Sisters to Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. The whole thing is vice versa.

omoh.......bros abeg edit ur headline,u make mistake.

12 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by judatech: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
1. I dey cook
2. I dey forgive and forget
3. I dey mm mm mmm

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Ehinjuola: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
Like mama sofracheesy typed…..

I’m the prize!

I’m the real prize!!

Ama the fucvking prize!!!

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Postinor: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
I put food on the table,I put food on the table,I put food on the table

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by oscooty(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
i sabi cook
i sabi clean
i sabi nack
i get small money
i nor they womanizing
so am good to go

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Nonexisting1: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
I am the exact opposite of husband material and proud of it. Any vaginarian who sees me otherwise needs her already degraded brain reexamined. I don't love them and don't seek their love. As a matter of fact, I double my guard whenever I hear "I love you" from them because their confidant, the devil was once father of love.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Kobicove(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ready made men like us don't need to make noise about it grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Sonnobax15(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
cool
I'm an amazing guy..........The most quiet and gentle guy a banny can ever dream of cool. I'm the understanding type..........I come still funny join grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by TemplarLandry: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
I got grace.
I got money.
I got that good good.
I'm neat.
I love God.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by elganzar(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
S- Snake 🐍
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by MykellOni(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Wait make I run ask my babe.,
Na she fit answer this question....
2 bottles for go well this Friday night o...

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by mcdokwe(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
When I say I love you, because I truly do, I give the best of myself, I could sacrifice all I have to make sure you're happy. I support you like you should be supported.

12 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by stanisbaratheon: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
Some comments up there though grin

1. I don't cheat nor do I keep secrets from people I love. (I'm a one-woman kind of guy, once I love you just forget it because every other women will look like men in my eyes)

2. I'm not selfish

3. I listen and support whichever way I can.

I don't smoke and the maximum I drink is 2 bottles (occasionally) without getting high.

....and I'm an ambitious person career wise.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by oluwaseyi0: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
tech bro
gentle soul
considerate bro
good sex

6 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Primusinterpares(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
Be yourself. Be authentic. Have money
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by jogsman01(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Wahala
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by jamesversion: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
I'm handsome, I'm rich and I have big dick.

What else can a woman want? grin grin grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Shattuck(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
I am a highly logical thinker, for me opinion or emotion must always be expressed through logic, facts and analytical thinking, Easy going and calm, kindhearted, there are a lot though just that I get alot of compliments from regular folks on this, if you are talking about relationship,then the list is endless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by tnerro1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Cause am available 👌👌

Cause am available

Cause am available 🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by jubrilELsudan: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
I COOK AND CLEAN AND DO MY LAUNDRY AND AM A GOOD PYANT WASHER

I DON'T GIVE STRESS NEITHER DO I WANT ANY STRESS OR DIRTY CHARACTER

AND I KNOW HOW TO FVCK WELL WELL PLUS AM A PROFESSIONAL KUKUNASE SHAVER

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by royalfly(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
nkemjacob2:

Because am ready to work with u for a happy life. Note: no cheating from me neither will I accept from u. Money is not everything but can bring majority

5 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by floret23(f): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
The headline is confusing
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by bigdammyj: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Reading...
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by kunleiky(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
I'm a good conversation starter
I'm intelligent
I'm good at za oza room
I'm an explorer. I can take a woman on an exciting exploration

5 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
1. I am one of the few Nigerian men interested in that scam called marriage.
2. Time is not on their side, the risk of ending up as an evening newspaper is real.
3. Tilumbu's government will favour me.

9 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by MarveworldG: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Productivity

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Deeprooted: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
I have a big d!ck

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup / Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.