Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

She Tells Me Things About Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Tells Me Things About Her Husband (8117 Views)

My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. / My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends / She Tells Me She Loves Me But Her Attitude Tells A Different Story.what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by anddrewz: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
I have a female colleague at my office, though she is a married woman, but she likes telling me things about her husband, how her husband does not know how to satisfied a woman, he doesn't even know how to romance a woman, all he does is throw her on the bed and just do his thing without caring about her. She even said she wish she could get in touch with her former boyfriend, that he knows how to handle woman, but he is married now. I told her to talk things over with the husband and teach him what to do, but she says, she tried that but it did not yield any result, as the husband is not interested in all those touching, kissing, sucking stuffs. She said her friend advise her to get a guy outside, but she has not cheated on the husband before, though she is giving the option some thoughts.

I am confused, I don't know why she is telling me all this stories, I don't know how to help her before she will jam a guy that will give her what the husband is not giving her, it might break her home. What will I do? Is she trying to get me interested in her or what? what do you think?
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2009
of course she's trying to get with you or what do you think.

Is this a true story?
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by scottN(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2009
@Poster
R u sure u r not trying 2 make ur fantasy a reality?
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by anddrewz: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2009
tpia.:

Is this a true story?

It is a true story, and I am confused, I almost get tempted, but,
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by anddrewz: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2009
She showed me her husband picture and her two children. I pity her because I know her friends will lead her astray.
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by jxoracle(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2009
What so ever u do, Be carefull, she keeps her home and find some one else out side to satisfy her needs ,
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by omega25red(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2009
If i were you all i will do is listen i will not give her advice or fall into the trap she seems to be setting for you. play it cool and what ever you do, dont get involved with her romantically it can lead to a lot of bad things if she wants to destroy her house hold let her do it all by her sefl.

post her pic on here
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by edoyad(m): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2009
Dude, you should be proud of yourself. The fact that you're worried about her situation and the consequences of her desires just shows you're a good guy. Many guys today would have taken advantage of the confused girl without any regards to what their actions could cause. I don't know what you should tell her but you have to keep being the good you .
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2009
edoyad:

Dude, you should be proud of yourself. The fact that you're worried about her situation and the consequences of her desires just shows you're a good guy. Many guys today would have taken advantage of the confused girl without any regards to what their actions could cause. I don't know what you should tell her but you have to keep being the good you .
Hw r u sure this guy is a gd guy.Dont be carried away by what he has said oooo
anddrewz:

I have a female colleague at my office, though she is a married woman, but she likes telling me things about her husband, how her husband does not know how to satisfied a woman, he doesn't even know how to romance a woman, all he does is throw her on the bed and just do his thing without caring about her. She even said she wish she could get in touch with her former boyfriend, that he knows how to handle woman, but he is married now. I told her to talk things over with the husband and teach him what to do, but she says, she tried that but it did not yield any result, as the husband is not interested in all those touching, kissing, sucking stuffs. She said her friend advise her to get a guy outside, but she has not cheated on the husband before, though she is giving the option some thoughts.

I am confused, I don't know why she is telling me all this stories, I don't know how to help her before she will jam a guy that will give her what the husband is not giving her, it might break her home. What will I do? Is she trying to get me interested in her or what? what do you think?
Am sure she likes to take u as a confidant.To me thats all and nothing more.
tpia.:

Is this a true story?
Yes it does happen to ladies that are not satisfied with their husbands. I hv a friend that told me the same thing abt which happened to a lady in his office.the lady always ran to him to tell him everythg just to off load her burdens.
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by edoyad(m): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2009
@Nikkykay, i'm telling you this guy is a good guy. Many people i know would have taken advantage of the situation. Why tell someone of the opposite sex you're not getting satisfaction if you don't have a plan behind the revelation ?
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by Aphys: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2009
If this story is true,then she want you "to be starting somthing".From your tone, you seems honest that is if you have not "start doing the something".Well to be candid,it does not worth it.I mean being involved with a married woman and i am sure some of your friends will be telling you to do it.

The solution lies with your married collegue.She need to talk to her husband about sex and how her husband can help enjoy sex.

She can do this by reading some of my articles on topics such as marriage and sex, has your sex life gone stale,7 exciting way to touch up your sex life and save your marriage,your view about sex makes a difference,tips to smooth sexual relationship in marriage,and several more interesting topics.All are available at http://secretstomaritalsuccess..com/2009_10_01_archive.html

She may print some of these articles and just drop them casually for her husband to read,one after the other.Hope it works.
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by coolier(f): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2009
Maybe she's not happy in her marriage and she needs to let it out, a friend perhaps, someone to talk to, open up to. She might mean no harm.
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by mamagee3(f): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2009
Your colleague is immature. tongue
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2009
Is this a joke?

Cant she just say "No".
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by Pweety4me(f): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2009
*Sighs*
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by myissue: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2009
pls dont get involved with her sexually.Advise her and make sure she keeps her home.U have to fear God ohh
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by echobee(f): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2009
God bless u.
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2009
edoyad:

@Nikkykay, i'm telling you this guy is a good guy. Many people i know would have taken advantage of the situation. Why tell someone of the opposite sex you're not getting satisfaction if you don't have a plan behind the revelation ?
What she needs is a friend to talk to ,someone she can share her feelings with and the best person is a guy who she trusts very well.The same thing culd happen to a guy and am teling you the next person to talk to wuld be a lady just to advice him if she were his wife.The poster wuld be shocked at her reaction if he tried to do anythg funnyy.Though i dont know how weak she is ooooo.But a reasonable married woman wuld do have that kinda affair in her office.Imagine married woman sleeping with her colleugue.
coolier:

Maybe she's not happy in her marriage and she needs to let it out, a friend perhaps, someone to talk to, open up to. She might mean no harm.
Thank you dear,i sense the same here.
anddrewz:

I have a female colleague at my office, though she is a married woman, but she likes telling me things about her husband, how her husband does not know how to satisfied a woman, he doesn't even know how to romance a woman, all he does is throw her on the bed and just do his thing without caring about her.  She even said she wish she could get in  touch with her former boyfriend, that he knows how to handle woman, but he is married now. I told her to talk things over with the husband and teach him what to do, but she says, she tried that but it did not yield any result, as the husband is not interested in all those touching, kissing, sucking stuffs.  She said her friend advise her to get a guy outside, but she has not cheated on the husband before, though she is giving the option some thoughts.

I am confused, I don't know why she is telling me all this stories, I don't know how to help her before she will jam a guy that will give her what the husband is not giving her, it might break her home. What will I do? Is she trying to get me  interested in her or what? what do you think?

Just try and encourage her and dont try to take advantage cos u might lose her friendship and the trust she  has in u.Thank you.
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by humblemate(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2009
One good thing she has done is sharing this problem that makes her unhappy,it's good that she shared it with somebody she trusted. The fact that she shared it with a male colleague she trusted is better than with a fellow woman friend who might advise her wrongly and in the end she might lose her marriage.
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by candyshore: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2009
@ POSTER EVERYONE HAS ADVICED U WELL ESP
@humblemate
@myissue
@edoyad
@nikkykay
THEY VE ALL SAID WELL
Re: She Tells Me Things About Her Husband by nevachange(f): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
i guess you have her permission to have sex with him, what the hell are u waiting for

(1) (Reply)

I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? / WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! / List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.