Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? (8125 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by intelligen(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2011
My last 3 relatnships crashd due to d fact dt d girls didn't ve any real feelngs for me,dey were jst forcng it,n i adored them to a fault, on the other hand,girls i don't care about or ve any love for re always d ones madly in luv wt me,presently ve got 2 of them on me n they won't let go despite my cold atitude 2wards dem.i realy nd som1 i wld luv in return cos am nt getng younger,wat do i do?pls i nd ur advise,
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by 190: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2011
Hug a transformer so your problems would be over quicker than expected undecided
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by cantell(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2011
190:

Hug a transformer so your problems would be over quicker than expected undecided
You're a cargo! But you know that already.
@Op,
Life ain't fair. You either lose or win.
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by 190: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2011
^ and ure Aba made bend down select tongue

@ OP

You should be happy women even go after you undecided
Keep hurting them as they come, soon you would have more tales to share wen women are really done with u
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2011
Keep falling in luv.

You may hit your target soon. grin
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by Beync(f): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2011
u love the wrong once and hate the right once.
if i may ask on what do u base ur love on?

1 Like

Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by 190: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2011
Beync:

u love the wrong once and hate the right[b] once[/b].
if i may ask on what do u base your love on?

Na real ONCE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by Wislet(f): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2011
Beync:

u love the wrong once and hate the right once.
if i may ask on what do u base your love on?
Yes. What really do u base your love on? Looks like physical appearance & 'seemingly' good qualities always attract you. Don't fall in love so easily. Try to take your time no matter de attraction. By doing so, u will be able to know if the other person feels de same way you do.
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by thetelz(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2011
You could try associating yourself with their friends that you have nothing for and you'll see that they'll naturally come to you. Have you tried being the mr nice jerk? Really works for me but don't overdo it. Being a jerk,teasing girls is a good way to attract them more and also depending on the level of your intelligence. These two methods really work for me sha
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by Freiburger(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
poster next time you gotta watch out first b4 falling in love.
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by horny4u(f): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2011
I think you are reaching for more than you can handle at the moment, you either upgrade yourself then go for it or stay where you are and reach within your means.
Birds of a feather flock together !
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by Ekpoma1: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2011
Op, are u 4 real? Open u eyes and look 4 real things in ladies(Good character, neatness, good cook, good on bed) apart frm that wat else do u want? 2 hell with beauty and no good character.
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2011
Perhaps you have been expressing yourself too early in the relationship. Take your time with them, even the ones you are attracted to. Let them want your love before giving it to them, else you'll give it too soon and they'll certainly reject it. . .
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by intelligen(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2011
I realy appreciate this.i think u re very right.tnx
Wislet:

Yes. What really do u base your love on? Looks like physical appearance & 'seemingly' good qualities always attract you. Don't fall in love so easily. Try to take your time no matter de attraction. By doing so, u will be able to know if the other person feels de same way you do.
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by BloodShed1: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2011
@OP

PUNK!!

MAN THE FV<K UP!! Don't listen to any of the females in this thread. Be that a-hole that you truly are inside and they'll keep coming back.
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by Beync(f): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2011
Wislet:

dats exactly wat i mean cool

@190 all erros and ommisions accepted by me
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by HighChief4(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2011
Freiburger:

poster next time you gotta watch out first b4 falling in love.

Well said
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by Natasha2(f): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2011
you are not the only one my dear don't feel bad we always love the ones who leave us and leave the ones who love us cry cry but at the end you will find your missing rib that is a fact cheesy
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by bayor48(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2011
190:

190,u just they make me laught grin
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by intelligen(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2011
Natasha,,:

you are not the only one my dear don't feel bad we always love the ones who leave us and leave the ones who love us  cry cry  but at the end you will find your missing rib that is a fact  cheesy
@natasha,but y shd that always be the case,tnx 4 ur concern al d same,am gr8tful.
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by Natasha2(f): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2011
intelligen:

@natasha,but y shd that always be the case,tnx 4 your concern al d same,am gr8tful.

awwwwwwwww baby this is not the end you shouldn't give up okay I want to believe you are still young and still have time to locate the right girl, look all of us want thesame thing the only difference is we take different roads which leads us to our different problem I want you to remember this ''life never leaves us empty if it ask us to put something down then its because it wants us to pick up something better. Now baby wipe your tears if there is any I think it is better that they revealed to you they don't love you as for me one of my fears Is to be in love with someone who doesn't love me but acts like he does. You should be happy that those girls have gone away in other to create space for they right girl just think of it this way okay I know its not easy even I am going through problems like this

1 Like

Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by yme1(f): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2011
honey such is life and nature as a whole
the fact that you are falling in love with the wrong types now doesn't mean no one is gonna be capable of sharing mutual feeling with you
its all about time, for some the love feeling sets in once, for some it takes time to build in that feeling into love, for others it takes time for another's feeling to be mutual
you will get her, am not gonna tell you it will be easy for you to find but trust me if she is right it will be the easiest choice to make kiss
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by BloodShed1: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2011
@OP

"Meow", that's all I gotta say.
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by Brite02(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2011
Dude

oya dey find one wey loff you na. .
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by 190: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2011
bayor48:

190,u just they make me laught grin

cool cool

merry christmas dude

merry xmas
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by obowunmi(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2011
@ OP: you can't be nice to women. They must remember you for something or else vamoos.
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by intelligen(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2011
y me:

honey such is life and nature as a whole
the fact that you are falling in love with the wrong types now doesn't mean no one is gonna be capable of sharing mutual feeling with you
its all about time, for some the love feeling sets in once, for some it takes time to build in that feeling into love, for others it takes time for another's feeling to be mutual
you will get her, am not gonna tell you it will be easy for you to find but trust me if she is right it will be the easiest choice to make kiss
thanks dear for ur concern,i wld kp my fingers crossd 4 nw while waitng for "mrs right"
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by intelligen(m): 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2011
Natasha,,:

awwwwwwwww baby this is not the end you shouldn't give up okay I want to believe you are still young and still have time to locate the right girl, look all of us want thesame thing the only difference is we take different roads which leads us to our different problem I want you to remember this ''life never leaves us empty if it ask us to put something down then its because it wants us to pick up something better. Now baby wipe your tears if there is any I think it is better that they revealed to you they don't love you as for me one of my fears Is to be in love with someone who doesn't love me but acts like he does. You should be happy that those girls have gone away in other to create space for they right girl just think of it this way okay I know its not easy even I am going through problems like this
"tnx a million"u ve been an angel,wel, i wld jst take my time n wait for the"right one"u wld surely ovacome urs n smile.tnx
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by Phate07(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2011

Falling in love is quite easy.
It is falling out of love that is the hard part.
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by Goldieluks: 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2011
Phate07:

Falling in love is quite easy.
It is falling out of love that is the hard part.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by Phate07(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2011

Wachu squeezing your mouth for? undecided
Re: I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? by Goldieluks: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2011
Phate07:

Wachu squeezing your mouth for? undecided

your reply. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) / Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? / 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Bald Guy (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.