Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? (1233 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by ruskiee(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
Recently Tiger Woods had to issue a public statement stating that he had let his family down.
From a simple accident last week to a full blown media frenzy over his possible involvement with several women.

I won't dwell much on that but come to think of it isn't that the number one reason why celebrity marriages do not last? Cheating amongst couples is the order of the day. Is there something that causes a married man to keep women on the low-while ignoring his wife and kids at home.
Are men programmed to cheat more than women?
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by omega25red(m): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2009
no men are not programmed to cheat it's just the nature of an animal to never be satisfied. There is always something bigger and better around the corner and we are always looking for it.Besides a person like Tiger who has all that money im sure cant go anywhere without having women throw themselves at him and evetually temptation will take over.
Men and women are not to be tied together for life because we need varietyand withoutr that variety we get bored and it leads to depression which leads to early death.
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2009
Males and females cheat about equally, I mean, men have to have someone to cheat with, right? it does take 2 to tango
but I think women get blame more in a cheating relationship. if a girl cheat,everyone assumes their Hoes and Sluts because
they think a women should be faithful no matter what a man puts them through, But they forget if a man
doesn't give a women what she wants like love affection and caress, she is bound to cheat.
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by ruskiee(m): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2009
omega25red,Variety is the spice of life uhn? But is that good enough reason to stray, i wonder.

rokiatu, love and affection plus caress-well don't some women have all that and still cheat?
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by ruskiee(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2009
omega25red:

Men and women are not to be tied together for life because we need varietyand withoutr that variety we get bored and it leads to depression which leads to early death.

Anyone else agree with that?
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by Godmother(f): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2009
ruskiee:

Anyone else agree with that?

Of course not angry
That's complete thras*, if you ask me
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by ruskiee(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2009
Godmother:

Of course not angry
That's complete thras*, if you ask me
Hmmn my thoughts exactly.
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2009
I think both men and women cheat equally, but unfortunately, the society accepts it from the men. Thy no longer see d need to hide it. The women on the other hand stand the risk of losing everything, so they are more discrete.
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by puskin: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2009
If men r programmed 2cheat as this poster suggests,(wch is dumb) then. . .Simply re-program them not 2cheat.
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by ruskiee(m): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2009
Ujujoan:

I think both men and women cheat equally, but unfortunately, the society accepts it from the men. Thy no longer see d need to hide it. The women on the other hand stand the risk of losing everything, so they are more discrete.

They are more discreet,somehow i find myself agreeing with that.

puskin:

If men r programmed 2cheat as this poster suggests,(wch is dumb) then. . .Simply re-program them not 2cheat.

Yeah right. *yawns
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by Regiblinkz(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
I think men are pro to cheat,i believe both sexes cheat almost equally but women are not supposed to cheat(FRËE ME, H.R.H LORD BLINKZ)
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by echobee(f): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2009
u are freed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by ruskiee(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2009
Regiblinkz:

I think men are pro to cheat,i believe both sexes cheat almost equally but women are not supposed to cheat(FRËE ME, H.R.H LORD BLINKZ)
Anyone agree with that too?
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by iice(f): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2009
No men are not programmed to cheat. . .well not some of the ones i know cheesy
It's a matter of control, discipline, consideration and awareness.
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by abrahym(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2009
u guys keep doing this everytime on nairaland. why be if ur bf break ur heart u go advertise it on nairaland, chei na wa o
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by RecentPost: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2009
I don't care what you guys think as for me i can't cope with one lady for 1yr
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by ruskiee(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2009
RecentPost:

I don't care what you guys think as for me i can't cope with one lady for 1yr

And why is that if i may ask
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by RecentPost: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2009
@ruskiee Because am still very young and i work hard for money so i must enjoy it
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by jejelolatu(f): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2009
@ Topic
thinking/sayin dat dey are configured to cheat is one of d numerous lies men tell themselves to help them sleep berra at nyt.

Cheatin is a choice, men dnt walk abt with a hard on, it takes at least a split second to get one.
Me thinks a split second is enuff time to decide whether to "do" or not.
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by ruskiee(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2009
Is that how you feel about it then. Cheating is a choice,right?
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by RecentPost: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2009
@ruskiee,cheating is not bad
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by ruskiee(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2009
RecentPost:

@ruskiee,cheating is not bad

You think?? So you wouldn't mind if your partner cheated on you?
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by RecentPost: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2009
@ruskiee,she dare not or else we are done!women have no right to cheat,they should take care of their kids atleast you've never seen a situation where men get pregnant so i won't like my wife to cheat to avoid basterd kids in the family
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by ruskiee(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2009
RecentPost:

@ruskiee,she dare not or else we are done!women have no right to cheat,they should take care of their kids atleast you've never seen a situation where men get pregnant so i won't like my wife to cheat to avoid basterd kids in the family

Guy, are you for real?  shocked
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2009
Irresponsible men cheat and try to blame it generally on every man
Responsible ones would never cheat
. tongue
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by echobee(f): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2009
true talk.
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by iice(f): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2009
RecentPost:

If wishes were horses cheesy
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by ruskiee(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2010
Indeed. grin
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by redberry1: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2010
some of them are programm to cheat embarassedwhile few are nt kiss, in the sense of one xperience or the other
in their relationship in the name of tryin to reterlate tongue
Re: Are Men Programmed To Cheat In Relationships? by Godmother(f): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2010
RecentPost:

@ruskiee,[b]she dare not or else we are done![/b]women have no right to cheat,they should take care of their kids atleast you've never seen a situation where men get pregnant so i won't like my wife to cheat to avoid basterd kids in the family

Women cheat everywhere and they are so smart baout it that the men dont suspect, not that Im saying its right ,of course

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On My Lecturer: / Should I Make Her Pregnant ? / What Would Be Your Take On This Kind Of Issue!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.