Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students (62784 Views)

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by centboy123456(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
na nomal tin na abi na today abeg no be today dis kind tin dey happen
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Is it safe to assume many of diz nigerians ranting on social media haven't had sex wit a minor b4 or had sex wen they didn't reach d approved age? Hypocrites!.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by PhilAmadeus: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dayoade92:
So he could screw his students one more year?
noooooooo...them go put am for either L.G headquarters where there will be severe monitoring....LOBATAN
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by EasternActivist: 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
That's his destiny...
He should go in for it.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by djlaqua91(m): 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Men this is so depressing and wrong on so many levels
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by babyfaceafrica: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
mrmrmister:
I've been expecting this grin
He's in peppersoup cheesy

Out of the "lots" how many have bragged about it on social media?

How can someone do something that stupid and still brag on social media?

His stupidity is legendary.
that is why I doubt it?..maybe someone wants to treat in f.up..it's insane
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Impeller(m): 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Do not mess in EDO state. You may not be as lucky as others.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by corporateDan(m): 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin B for _
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Donald3d(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
hnnnn
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by amicable09(f): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
I tire for this my country people o. Small thing, tongues will roll out this dumb cuss word 'Hypocrites!'. Somebody cannot correct wrong doing in Nigeria again.

This silly guy had the nerve to brag about his sexual escapades with teenage girls and some lunatics somewhere are saying "Every male corper who has ever served did it!".

Is that a justification?
If every one of them did it, does that make it right?

Some people's brains have been exchanged with that of Tilapia fishes, aswear!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by sanpipita(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
I don't understand the outrage, what if the girl is consenting to it? its not like he is raping them, we like exaggerating everything
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by shamecurls(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
The Idiot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by pocohantas(f): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lots of Nigerian guys are like this.
Shamelessly and unrepentantly having sex with underage girls. They'll come to claim holy here, whereas they were drooling on Omotola's daughter who is17.
The only difference is this idiot exposed himself.
I doubt he did this though, probably an account hack.

I repeat, lots of Nigerian guys indulge in this.
I wish such men could be brought to book. It's becoming a norm...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
This is absolutely disturbing.
I can't fathom why a supposed 'adult' would brag about statutory rape. I'm not sure if Edo State or the federal government has laws that prosecute and/or punish offenders who committed statutory rape.
I weep for this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by mulattoclaroo(m): 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
This goes to show that an average Nigerian youth is unproductive and has absolutely nothing to offer. In a sane society this guy should have been invited for questioning if he actually wrote that on his instagram page. On the other hand, it could be a setup by an angry ex or someone else. Let's be careful before pronouncing judgement.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by FemiFimile: 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
The kind thunder dat will fire him is doing press up. Na himself and family he disgrace.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by adedayoa2(f): 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Gbadamosi haf gooone mad
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by me69: 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Senipapa(m): 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Not that I support the act carried out by the corper, infact I condemn it to the fullest and even bragging about it online makes me feel the guys sanity should be checked, but majority of those people posting hate comments are people who are also guilty of such act, I was once a corper and I am a witness to what majority of the male corpers do to this young female students, I am so positive that so many of this people insulting and reigning courses on that have done, doing or will do similar things in their service year. Hypocrisy everywhere
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by pocohantas(f): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
CFCman:
This is absolutely disturbing.
I can't fathom why a supposed 'adult' would brag about statutory rape. I'm not sure if Edo State or the federal government has laws that prosecute and/or punish offenders who committed statutory rape.
I weep for this generation.
I weep with you.
Sadly these kind of men are everywhere, even on NL. I was reading a post on omotola's daughter and was shocked several guys say nothing wrong in having sex with a 17yr old.
Their excuse was that she is well developed, physically.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Senipapa(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
This goes to show that an average Nigerian youth is unproductive and has absolutely nothing to offer. In a sane society this guy should have been invited for questioning if he actually wrote that on his instagram page. On the other hand, it could be a setup by an angry ex or someone else. Let's be careful before pronouncing judgement.
Exactly I feel it's a set up, no sane human will do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Gidson05(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
This guy is a big disgrace to himself and the entire nysc, he should be ashame of himself. Any experience blogger here should pls help critize my startup blog www.ibusolution.com
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by FemiFimile: 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
pocohantas:

I weep with you.
Sadly these kind of men are everywhere, even on NL. I was reading a post on omotola's daughter and was shocked several guys say nothing wrong in having sex with a 17yr old.

13 year old is legal in spain and 17yrs in France, statutory rape differs from state to state, it is not the gospel.

Let me challenge u fact for fact on this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Senipapa(m): 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
pocohantas:

I weep with you.
you are right, things happen
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by pocohantas(f): 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
FemiFimile:

13 year old is legal in France and spain, statutory rape differs from state to state, it is not the gospel.

Let me challenge u fact for fact on this.
Shut it.
Who is talking of France or Spain here?
Is this France or Spain?
Go to France and indulge in such. Facts indeed... off point fact. We're talking of a situation in Nigeria, and you're talking France.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
sanpipita:
I don't understand the outrage, what if the girl is consenting to it? its not like he is raping them, we like exaggerating everything

It depends on the jurisdiction. In some jurisdictions, consent of the minor could be, at best, a mitigating factor during the sentencing phase. If the accused person can show that the victim consented to the act, the accused person's punishment could be lessened. But he/she would most likely not be acquitted of the offense.

But if he had sexual relations with a sec school student, who is legally an adult, no charges can be brought against him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Yarduni: 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
This is not the last we will hear of this. Is NYSC reading?
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by FemiFimile: 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Shut it.
Who is talking of France here?
Is this France?
Go to France and indulge in such. Facts indeed... off point fact. We're talking of a situation in Nigeria, and you're talking France.

Let me tell u something, no point decieving urself that 17 year old is a child that dont know whether they want to have sex becos the truth is at 17, i knew i wanted to bang that girl and worked towards that.

We have 17 year old baby mamas with their 17 year old baby father. In less than 12 months it becomes permissible to u for them to have sex right? U qualify for being twisted.

I make this submission even whilst i disagree with the act of teenage sex

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by pocohantas(f): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2017
FemiFimile:

Let me tell u something, no point decieving urself that 17 year old is a child that dont know whether they want to have sex becos the truth is at 17, i knew i wanted to bang that girl and worked towards that.

We have 17 year old baby mamas with their 17 year old baby father. In less than 12 months it becomes permissible to u for them to have sex right? U qualify for being twisted.

I make this submission even whilst i disagree with the act of teenage sex
Ahha
See them!
They have arrive. I knew they'll be here.
They make excuses for the offender, then say they don't support the offence. How low can you guys go?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by FemiFimile: 12:03am On Feb 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Ahha
See them!
They have arrive. I knew they'll be here.
They make excuses for the offender, then say they don't support the offence. How low can you guys go?

U want to tell me at 17 years u dont have the urge to bang abi?

Maybe women develop a stronger urge for sex as they get older but men it is wen they are young from their teen.

The dick tends not to stand so high up as they get older besides u women have difficulty having baby as u get older too, for some of u, we are talking late 20s and early 30s. My point here is nature knows best.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) / What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.