Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students (62786 Views)

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 16, 2017
juman:

Of course many corpers served in schools did that also despite its not acceptable and its supposed to be punishable offence.

But the man came openly like that is something else.

Yea,the worse part is that fact he uploaded the girl's face that could scar her for life.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by SycophanticGoat: 6:28am On Feb 16, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Maybe his account was hacked....no sane guy who indulges in this act will put the pix online..something is wrong...and please lots of hyproxites online..lots of Corpers do this shameful act across the country,if you have served before ,you can relate

Mr man! Not everyone is a foolish and shameless pedophile. I served in an all girls school, Notre Dame Secondary School, Mkar and never for one day touched any girl in that school, even though I could go there at any time, even at night to charge my phones and laptop (until they had PHCN people connect power to my lodge later on). I even flogged one of my favorite/brilliant students for puting her hands on me (that way, I made it clear to her that I'm not up for any form of playful encounter with my students). When they came close to me, all I did was move away. Even the Rev sisters in charge of the school, whom have refused to ever receive Corps members in the past, started requesting for Corps members because of my excellent performance and self-discipline..

As a matter of fact, based on my principles, I never date any girl that is either in secondary school or below 18. I'd rather wait until she comes of age than do what I'll regret. Not like I've even dated much of the 18 years old self (just one of them in the past) while most girls I've dated or done anything with were in their mid or late twenties with a few in early twenties.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by SycophanticGoat: 6:32am On Feb 16, 2017
juman:

Of course many corpers pedophiles served in schools did that also despite its not acceptable and its supposed to be punishable offence.

But the man came openly like that is something else.

Fixed
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by bsop: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2017
The corp member is not discipline. May God have mercy on him.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by holuphisayor(m): 6:49am On Feb 16, 2017
^_^
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Nature8(m): 7:04am On Feb 16, 2017
Habayomie:
Return leg correct score Arsenal 3-0 BMunich. And Arsenal will labour to get that 1 needed goal but will fail as ever.

In your dream..
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by martineverest(m): 7:04am On Feb 16, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
This goes to show that an average Nigerian youth is unproductive and has absolutely nothing to offer. In a sane society this guy should have been invited for questioning if he actually wrote that on his instagram page. On the other hand, it could be a setup by an angry ex or someone else. Let's be careful before pronouncing judgement.
average nigerian youth mind is sex-ridden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by buchilino(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2017
OH 4 PIT SAKES, D GUY DIDN'T FORCED DEM NOR DID HE RAPE DEM. DEY ACCEPTED D THING WILLINGLY. I WONDER Y PPLE R OFFENDED. DEY NEED 2 VISIT INTERIOR PARTS OF BENUE N CROSS RIVER, N C HOW MOST D SMALL BUT BIG GALS FROM DIS TWO STATES HARASS GUYS CONSTANTLY.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 16, 2017
May God help you because you have been an indigene in foolishness. You ve been displaying ur stupidity for long
herzern:

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Sike(m): 7:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Some people are just senseless
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by KevinDein: 7:37am On Feb 16, 2017
This "hypocrite" that all these morrooons on nairaland keep spouting whenever anyone condemns what's wrong is becoming stale and truly annoying.

Really annoying
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by willibounce1(m): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2017
This just shows that age has nothing to do with maturity. How can a graduate be so senseless and stupid to put such a post on social media, whether he is serving or not?

This guy is finished. He has just wasted all the years he spent in school and all the money his parents spent on him. There is no way he won't be arrested. He'll lose every damn thing. I just hate guys who don't use their brain. Tall for nothing idi.ot. I'm sure he is a cultist.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by francisduru: 7:40am On Feb 16, 2017
I no see the guy for instagram again, na him they spoil young girls that turned biitches
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by willibounce1(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2017
buchilino:
OH 4 PIT SAKES, D GUY DIDN'T FORCED DEM NOR DID HE RAPE DEM. DEY ACCEPTED D THING WILLINGLY. I WONDER Y PPLE R OFFENDED. DEY NEED 2 VISIT INTERIOR PARTS OF BENUE N CROSS RIVER, N C HOW MOST D SMALL BUT BIG GALS FROM DIS TWO STATES HARASS GUYS CONSTANTLY.

Oga keep quiet. Even if they want him desperately, should he be bragging about it on social media? Another mumu guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by PhilAmadeus: 7:49am On Feb 16, 2017
shamecurls:
The Idiot!
baba u don vexxxx finish...
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Andrewabba(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2017
the guy cast
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by juman(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2017
justscorchone:

Yea,the worse part is that fact he uploaded the girl's face that could scar her for life.

Abegi, let be realistic.
Showing her face can't scar her for life.

Do you know how many other boyfriends she has at that age?

But the man action fall short of that of a teacher.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by theway83: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2017
oga ooooo,in the of five minute enjoyment.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Reference(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2017
The internet is his court of justice and has sentenced him to life imprisonment in a glass cage he will never escape from. The guy has just truncated his entire generation. His children's children will see this and curse him.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by adeoba2008(m): 8:32am On Feb 16, 2017
Why are you hiding his face ?
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Taiwx(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2017
grin[color=#000000][/color]Good corper. Thank you for voicing out. Nigerian and hypocrisy. He is even better dan some people condemmin him. Walking outa threadcheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Blonchilli(m): 8:45am On Feb 16, 2017
He has deleted his account
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Taiwx(m): 8:49am On Feb 16, 2017
Reference:
The internet is his court of justice and has sentenced him to life imprisonment in a glass cage he will never escape from. The guy has just truncated his entire generation. His children's children will see this and curse him.
. What is dis one saying
Reference:
. What is dis one saying;>
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by eyinjuege: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2017
Police should be involved.
Infact, every workplace , Nysc, schools, universities esp their lecturers should be made to take mandatory courses on safeguarding issues, harassment issues.
I hope he spends a long time in jail, when investigated and found guilty.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by dederocs(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2017
Brain leak syndrome
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by curvilicious: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2017
Silly corps member
But ahn ahn Nigerians dey vex o
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Zedoo(m): 9:15am On Feb 16, 2017
Why do Nigerians love pretence?

Oh please the only thing he did "wrong" by Nigerian moral standard is to post pic of him and the gurl....

Gurls wey dun dey knack since 1800.

Secondary school gurls? You mean the same ones that will flash you pant while your are teaching??
The same ones that will do everything possible to know your house? And Conan cook for you
Yea its his job to correct them, but I am sorry, if you look at the world today and how most of us jump around t.v programmed where people suck each other's breast on LIVE television, I wonder what you expect a tempted brother to do.....
I wonder if you think he can be like Jesus Christ....
I wonder if you had the balls to say NO to fathers and husbands whom you spread your legs wide enough for just to get good grades in the university... Who are we kidding? Acting like Nigeria is some sort of holy land and doing "cheeei abomination" like villagers, when you tweet and gush about live nipple sucking on tv and grant radio interviews to those who had their nipple sucked and you forget the ripple effect, kids are in our homes and online too.... And you think"somehow" you have not been encouraging the lewd culture and lifestyle....
Was it not your father who slept with his own son's wife? Yet parades himself in all churches and places of interest as a respectable former head of state...and you think secondary school girls and male corpers is AN OUTRAGEOUS THING...
When you sleep with your boss who has a wife,
When you sexually harrass female colleagues or employees because you gat the power to do and undo I wonder what you think will happen to your daughters in return...
When the USA opened their eyes and voted for someone who said he has grabbed woman by the butt before just for being who he is and NOTHING happened, you think you live in a normal world??
When your senators and governors (parents) who claim to know God, and are married, host parties and university/secondary school girls are paid 80k JUST to show face... Talk more of the other business....

For the record any male corper who has nothing sexual to do with his female students DOESN'T JUST WANT TO.... Because if its for OVER-TEMPTATION, you go run taya....

So while you go back to jumping around people's nipple being sucked on live TV and letting underage kids follow the programme and tweet about it on social networks where children are also present, ask yourself how you have contributed to the betterment of morals from your own immediate environment that you can control....
What the corper did is absolutely bad, but is it NEW?

Naaaaaaaaaaa NEXT please!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Zedoo(m): 9:28am On Feb 16, 2017
eyinjuege:
Police should be involved.
Infact, every workplace , Nysc, schools, universities esp their lecturers should be made to take mandatory courses on safeguarding issues, harassment issues.
I hope he spends a long time in jail, when investigated and found guilty.

Ok
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by chrisblack1234: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2017
Many are commenting wen u were serving ow many guys or ladies did u sleep with...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Puah(f): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2017
AreaFada2:
Nothing new. We all know NYSC is time for sexual escapades. Married corpers fvcking about and all kinds of fvckry.

Other times corpers get killed on the bad roads travelling to some Jah-forsaken places or get bombed by Boko.

The vestige of military gra-gra called NYSC has long outlived its relevance. Should be scrapped.
...I quite agree that a lot of things have gone wrong..but please some of us are benefitting from the scheme.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by buchilino(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2017
willibounce1:

Oga keep quiet. Even if they want him desperately, should he be bragging about it on social media? Another mumu guy

LOOK AT AROUND U, DOES D SOCIETY STILL VALUE MORALS. AFTER WATCHING BBN, WAT DO U EXPECT.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2017
I hope all the small pikins are watching and learning.
This is how you completely and utterly scatter any hope of future employment.

Everyone in Nigeria now knows who that silly yahoo is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) / What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.