Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students (62787 Views)

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2017
He ave join bahdgang grin
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by babyfaceafrica: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Mr man! Not everyone is a foolish and shameless pedophile. I served in an all girls school, Notre Dame Secondary School, Mkar and never for one day touched any girl in that school, even though I could go there at any time, even at night to charge my phones and laptop (until they had PHCN people connect power to my lodge later on). I even flogged one of my favorite/brilliant students for puting her hands on me (that way, I made it clear to her that I'm not up for any form of playful encounter with my students). When they came close to me, all I did was move away. Even the Rev sisters in charge of the school, whom have refused to ever receive Corps members in the past, started requesting for Corps members because of my excellent performance and self-discipline..

As a matter of fact, based on my principles, I never date any girl that is either in secondary school or below 18. I'd rather wait until she comes of age than do what I'll regret. Not like I've even dated much of the 18 years old self (just one of them in the past) while most girls I've dated or done anything with were in their mid or late twenties with a few in early twenties.
I said lots of male corpses did I say all?.. Why did you quote me?
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by willibounce1(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2017
buchilino:

LOOK AT AROUND U, DOES D SOCIETY STILL VALUE MORALS. AFTER WATCHING BBN, WAT DO U EXPECT.

He should not be sleeping with under aged girls he is meant to teach. BBN is for 18+. This stupid Corp member has ruined his life by foolishly bringing his madness on Internet. I sure say him village people wan scatter him life
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by buchilino(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2017
willibounce1:

He should not be sleeping with under aged girls he is meant to teach. BBN is for 18+. This stupid Corp member has ruined his life by foolishly bringing his madness on Internet. I sure say him village people wan scatter him life

U MAYBE RIGHT DAT D GALS R UNDER AGE, BUT BASED ON MY PAST EXPERIENCE IN BENUE, I WOULDN'T WANT TO CONDEMN GUY SO MUCH, SINCE I DON'T NO D FULL DETAILS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by willibounce1(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2017
buchilino:

U MAYBE RIGHT DAT D GALS R UNDER AGE, BUT BASED ON MY PAST EXPERIENCE IN BENUE, I WOULDN'T WANT TO CONDEMN GUY SO MUCH, SINCE I DON'T NO D FULL DETAILS.

We all know most corpers sleep with students, even some of their permanent teachers do. But no normal guy in his right senses will come online to brag about it. It is not only shameful but will land the guy in jail. Abi you don see thief wey dey brag and post pictures of wetin him steal online?
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by buchilino(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2017
willibounce1:

We all know most corpers sleep with students, even some of their permanent teachers do. But no normal guy in his right senses will come online to brag about it. It is not only shameful but will land the guy in jail. Abi you don see thief wey dey brag and post pictures of wetin him steal online?

POINT TAKEN.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by baby124: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
justscorchone:

Be talking plenty for likes and keep deceiving yourself as if I didn't speak the truth ,maybe you didn't grow up in this parts sha so you didn't know.
You didn't speak any truth. You are delusional and a pervert. Those little girls don't want you.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by goldedprince: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
if she is above 18, no case
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by ksstroud: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
amicable09:
I tire for this my country people o. Small thing, tongues will roll out this dumb cuss word 'Hypocrites!'. Somebody cannot correct wrong doing in Nigeria again.

This silly guy had the nerve to brag about his sexual escapades with teenage girls and some lunatics somewhere are saying "Every male corper who has ever served did it!".

Is that a justification?
If every one of them did it, does that make it right?

Some people's brains have been exchanged with that of Tilapia fishes, aswear!

To tell you how morally corrupt; majority areā€¢

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Vikky014(f): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Passy089:
This is a Set up....probably by a jilted girlfriend

see this one. this is so real. check his page. he also encouraged his students to take alcohol
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by oxon(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bigsteveg:
In as much I'll like to call this guy a goat. I'll also add that no same man should go about bragging this online.

The guy should be traced, queried and if possible arrested and prosecuted for luring a minor for sex and also nysc certificate should be held on to for 5 years
shut up , hypocrites every where ..no doubt what the guy did is wrong ..but all the pun ishment you people are vetting is all to draconian abeg ..the person who wants to prosecute him would say he has not strafed some girl far younger than him here in nigeria where aristo is common place .. the girl in question is she holy her self ... i once had a minor who would hit me up on whatsapp and bomb my phone with nudes ..just like that //if i was perv i would most take advantage of that .. so he who has no siin be the first to throw stone
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by drtee247(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
amicable09:
I tire for this my country people o. Small thing, tongues will roll out this dumb cuss word 'Hypocrites!'. Somebody cannot correct wrong doing in Nigeria again.

This silly guy had the nerve to brag about his sexual escapades with teenage girls and some lunatics somewhere are saying "Every male corper who has ever served did it!".

Is that a justification?
If every one of them did it, does that make it right?

Some people's brains have been exchanged with that of Tilapia fishes, aswear!

Aswear the thing tire me sef... Some people will start saying thy shall not judge or he who has not committed any sin should cast the first stone

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by jaydee87(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
if this is true and the nigga still dey serve bros U Bleep up oh. but if U don serve finish and you post this now U still Bleep up cos U just expose the young girl to more sexual activities from predators like you. I no get issue with you but U for enjoy the feat with yourtself and not posting such incriminating stuff online..
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Bigsteveg(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
The fact that you are prone to do all these does not mean everybody should. So keep your mouth shut and focus more on the usage of your brains. I also served in a secondary school years back and I must say the girls can go to such extent, these are young girls who obviously thinks they are just enjoying their life and wanna be a big girl in school.

Sleeping with a minor is one thing, coming online to brag about it is another.

So u call people hypocrites! I feel sad for the generation coming, no dignity whatsoever . When u come of age properly, we can talk better. Till then, don't quote me again.

oxon:
shut up , hypocrites every where ..no doubt what the guy did is wrong ..but all the pun ishment you people are vetting is all to draconian abeg ..the person who wants to prosecute him would say he has not strafed some girl far younger than him here in nigeria where aristo is common place .. the girl in question is she holy her self ... i once had a minor who would hit me up on whatsapp and bomb my phone with nudes ..just like that //if i was perv i would most take advantage of that .. so he who has no siin be the first to throw stone
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
baby124:

You didn't speak any truth. You are delusional and a pervert. Those little girls don't want you.

You wowo that's why.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by amicable09(f): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
drtee247:

Aswear the thing tire me sef... Some people will start saying thy shall not judge or he who has not committed any sin should cast the first stone
My brother, I tire well well. I just hope people will be honest with themselves and face the truth squarely. No lying to oneself.

Bad na bad. When you're corrected, appreciate it and make adjustments. This world go better like that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by MNDY(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2017
mrmrmister:
I've been expecting this grin
He's in peppersoup cheesy

Out of the "lots" how many have bragged about it on social media?

How can someone do something that stupid and still brag on social media?

His stupidity is legendary.

But what if his IG Account was hacked truly? Or are you saying Instagram cannot easily be hacked? The Facebook account of a course-mate of mine was hacked recently and a message uncalled for was posted on it.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by ohasoup9(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2017
Monkey
Passy089:
This is a Set up....probably by a jilted girlfriend

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by ohasoup9(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2017
You must be a rapist
oxon:
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by CellTabRepairs: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
He messed up big time. Who does that even if nobody holy pass?

Well for those still serving, be more circumspect and embrace disciplined conduct. It pays. Service period is your time of preparation for the jungle. Don't get carried away by licentiousness.

Meanwhile,while you search for that job and keep waiting, you might consider investing in knowledge based skill that brings unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) / What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.