Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students (62785 Views)

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Mohammedbodija(m): 12:06am On Feb 16, 2017
Deception
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by AuroraB(f): 12:06am On Feb 16, 2017
MizTyna:
See how they're all going gaga on something that might be fictitious at best! Nigerians and fight
You wouldn't want you, your daughter's or any female around you be used for this 'fictitious' thing, would you? Has the guy addressed it as such rather he's maintained he's the 'best'. Best at what?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by FemiFimile: 12:06am On Feb 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Ahha
See them!
They have arrive. I knew they'll be here.
They make excuses for the offender, then say they don't support the offence. How low can you guys go?

U want to tell me at 17 years u dont have the urge to bang abi?

Maybe women develop a stronger urge for sex as they get older but men it is wen they are young from their teen.

The dick tends not to stand so high up as they get older besides u women have difficulty having baby as u get older too, for some of u, we are talking late 20s and early 30s. My point here is nature knows best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by sanpipita(m): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2017
CFCman:

It depends on the jurisdiction. In some jurisdictions, consent of the minor could be, at best, a mitigating factor during the sentencing phase. If the accused person can show that the victim consented to the act, the accused person's punishment could be lessened. But he/she would most likely not be acquitted of the offense.

But if he had sexual relations with a sec school student, who is legally an adult, no charges can be brought against him.

This is points people are missing they just follow the crowd, the girl in the pic though her face was covered looked comfortable with that guy, only problem here is could be her sex legal age, but I still don't see need for outrage if both are consenting to this, but just to point out the guy's actions were quite childish I wonder how he became a corper, his type can't respect a woman's honour
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by sanpipita(m): 12:12am On Feb 16, 2017
FemiFimile:

U want to tell me at 17 years u dont have the urge to bang abi?

Maybe women develop a stronger urge for sex as they get older but men it is wen they are young from their teen.

The dick tends not to stand so high up as they get older besides u women have difficulty having baby as u get older too, for some of u, we are talking late 20s and early 30s. My point here is nature knows best.

Girls get sexual urges as young as 10, forget what women form their urges can be more than that of a man, their lay back its society that labels them hoe if they go sexing alot so they tuck it in and control themselves more than men
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by FemiFimile: 12:16am On Feb 16, 2017
sanpipita:

Girls get sexual urges as young as 10, forget what women form their urges can be more than that of a man, their lay back its society that labels them hoe if they go sexing alot so they tuck it in and control themselves more than men

We need to chain some mad people before they take western ideas create major African problem.

If 17 years is not old enough to know whether dey want to bang, is it 70 years with back problems that will bang.

How many years was Mary wen she had Jesus?

Banging is a sport for the young and fit. All this mofos that have black african parents but forming white should take their time.

In Africa we go by facts not sensation.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by fecosequence(m): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2017
any borno stream 2 corper?wen are we leaving
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by tete7000(m): 12:21am On Feb 16, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Maybe his account was hacked....no sane guy who indulges in this act will put the pix online..something is wrong...and please lots of hyproxites online..lots of Corpers do this shameful act across the country,if you have served before ,you can relate

Why are you the one giving excuse for him? Hin no get hand to type? Maybe you are an accomplice, maybe!. We never can be sure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by babyfaceafrica: 12:22am On Feb 16, 2017
tete7000:

Why are you the one giving excuse for him? Hin no get hand to type? Maybe you are an accomplice, maybe!. We never can be sure.
your opinion
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 16, 2017
Nigerians are hypocrites sha,majority of the guys here have done it.and most girls at that age want it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by iamkneeyi: 12:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Not sure the guy knows the implication of his action...
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by goldenceo1: 12:43am On Feb 16, 2017
sanpipita:

This is points people are missing they just follow the crowd, the girl in the pic though her face was covered looked comfortable with that guy, only problem here is could be her sex legal age, but I still don't see need for outrage if both are consenting to this, but just to point out the guy's actions were quite childish I wonder how he became a corper, his type can't respect a woman's honour

if both are consenting to what? I pray such happens to ur daughter in d future so u can just work out on d culprit because ur daughter consented to have sex with an adult who might have influence and manipulate her to get a yes.

the guy only got there through NYSC. if he needs ladies consent he can sure look for under age girls arnd the community and not his student. stop supporting evil

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by sanpipita(m): 12:50am On Feb 16, 2017
goldenceo1:

if both are consenting to what? I pray such happens to ur daughter in d future so u can just work out on d culprit because ur daughter consented to have sex with an adult who might have influence and manipulate her to get a yes.

the guy only got there through NYSC. if he needs ladies consent he can sure look for under age girls arnd the community and not his student. stop supporting evil

Not sure why you will come at me with some stupid prayers like you command God, I have only refused to be emotional and follow the crowd, young girls consent to sex nothing new about that, some corpers end up marrying their students nothing new about that too so tuck it in, just funny you are asking him to go for underaged girls as long as she isn't his student define support for evil again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by aalangel(f): 12:52am On Feb 16, 2017
Well, inasmuch as what he did was totally wrong and immoral, he did not rape the girls. They willingly came to him...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by goldenceo1: 1:16am On Feb 16, 2017
sanpipita:

Not sure why you will come at me with some stupid prayers like you command God, I have only refused to be emotional and follow the crowd, young girls consent to sex nothing new about that, some corpers end up marrying their students nothing new about that too so tuck it in, just funny you are asking him to go for underaged girls as long as she isn't his student define support for evil again

yes I ask him to go for under age girls because he is a paedophile. I don't know d corpers and I don't intend to change his views on are old a lady should be before he sleeps with her.

Been a corper u have no business of sexual relationship, more or less marriage with a secondary skul student under ur tutelage. staffs marry corpers fine; both are adults but corper marrying his student all in d name of NYSC is totally wrong and evil. Will u give out d hand of ur daughter in secondary skul to marriage with a corper because she said YES to him?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Chei Na Wa ooooo what kind of person somebody sleep with man gosh it could make Nigerians upset angry

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by sanpipita(m): 1:38am On Feb 16, 2017
goldenceo1:

yes I ask him to go for under age girls because he is a paedophile. I don't know d corpers and I don't intend to change his views on are old a lady should be before he sleeps with her.

Been a corper u have no business of sexual relationship, more or less marriage with a secondary skul student under ur tutelage. staffs marry corpers fine; both are adults but corper marrying his student all in d name of NYSC is totally wrong and evil. Will u give out d hand of ur daughter in secondary skul to marriage with a corper because she said YES to him?

Ridiculous to say corpers are not allowed relationship with their students if any of such occurs, you have no right to decide for people how to relate, do you know how many relationships that crops from work places based on day to day activities? you don't rule out a relationship when both sexes get to meet each everyday whether on school purpose or work purpose, and I need to disapprove this notion corpers marry these girls from secondary school that's fallacy, most of them wait for these girls till they are through school, some who are serious even sponsor these girls to school, and you keep talking about my daughter no way my daughter will marry while in secondary school. she knows that too and I believe no parent allows that, saying yes doesn't mean marriage will happen immediately.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Saint83(m): 1:40am On Feb 16, 2017
I can bet that this is not real..... No graduate can do this and post it on social media.... It's fake... The account and names and when the person is not real.....

Remember I said it...
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by juman(m): 3:52am On Feb 16, 2017
justscorchone:
Nigerians are hypocrites sha,majority of the guys here have done it.and most girls at that age want it.

Of course many corpers served in schools did that also despite its not acceptable and its supposed to be punishable offence.

But the man came openly like that is something else.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by begwong: 4:25am On Feb 16, 2017
herzern:
NCAN noted!
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by bigtt76(f): 4:37am On Feb 16, 2017
Tomorrow he will be looking for job e nor go see begin blame government angry time he should have utilized learning a skill e use the f@ck Toh.... Leaders of tomorrow naaaa undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Iroko1001: 4:39am On Feb 16, 2017
Im so glad you just finished your life
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:04am On Feb 16, 2017
THE ZOO AT ITS FINEST
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by TPAND(f): 5:35am On Feb 16, 2017
I don't blame him. I blame the government for not scrapping the directionless initiative called NYSC.

If not how will a rif*-raf* as the eediot be allowed to be a custodian of students. He looks like a wayward from a broken home
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by repogirl(f): 5:41am On Feb 16, 2017
The guy is indeed a big fool. He will regret this post for sure. Some people no just get sense, gosh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by baby124: 5:47am On Feb 16, 2017
justscorchone:
Most girls that age DO NOT want it. They are not mature enough to understand the consequences of such an act. Because you are mentally deranged and morally bankrupt that you convince yourself that underage children want you does not mean it's true. Grow up and stop being deluded. Sick pervert.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by baby124: 5:47am On Feb 16, 2017
I am just glad that he used his own mouth to destroy his life. Great.
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by MizTyna(f): 5:56am On Feb 16, 2017
AuroraB:
You wouldn't want you, your daughter's or any female around you be used for this 'fictitious' thing, would you? Has the guy addressed it as such rather he's maintained he's the 'best'. Best at what?

Keyword - might. And please don't pull the daughter or female card on me. Things like this put me off, I'm even an advocate of killing pedophiles, but then something tells me seriously that it is all an expensive prank. Sometimes we need to take a step back and examine things more carefully. I might be wrong anyway but no one will put out a story such as this with his picture
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Blaqsuqar: 6:20am On Feb 16, 2017
Howretarded...offcourse theres a fundamental problem with our eductional system
Re: Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 16, 2017
baby124:

Most girls that age DO NOT want it. They are not mature enough to understand the consequences of such an act. Because you are mentally deranged and morally bankrupt that you convince yourself that underage children want you does not mean it's true. Grow up and stop being deluded. Sick pervert.

Be talking plenty for likes and keep deceiving yourself as if I didn't speak the truth ,maybe you didn't grow up in this parts sha so you didn't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) / What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.