Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus (6131 Views)

Pope Claims Angels Greeting Mary As Being Full Of Grace Meant She Is Without Sin / Were The Early Christians Roman Catholics? / How To Witness To Loved Ones Who Are Roman Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
parisbookaddict:

I am not demonizing your post. I am highlighting your view baiting tactics. I and other Christians have also called you out on this in both your anti catholic and anti islam posts you make.

Is it not pretty obvious what you and your catholic and Islamic apologists are up to? undecided

parisbookaddict:

I am not quick to embarrass my fellow Christians. I googled and looked at where u sourced that material from. It was easy to see it was wrong. Any muslim who took your post seriously could have googled it and seen it was fake. However muslims here have stopped taking you serious because you frequently post clearly false information. I called u out on this before and you said something about the holy spirit guiding you. My brother the holy spirit does not guide people to error.

Tell that to your fellow Catholic apologists what you are doing is similar to what the fake news demonising Donald Trump are doing. If you really wanted to address that issue why didn't you raise it on that thread? A Muslim raised the same objection and explanation was given, but you will rather pretend not to see my response and carry on making false allegation months or years afterwards when no one will be willing or able to go back to the thread concerned. Carry on with your diabolical tactics you will soon meet your Waterloo. shocked

parisbookaddict:

I am not defending anything. What do i defend? Is it the new title the Marian group wants to give mary or is it the false title you gave the thread.

The reason I titled it that way was because the space would not contain all the characters, afterall the group are Roman Catholics and the main title was given in the OP quoted below. The reason I explain this is for the sake of sincere readers who are interested in knowing why I titled it that way and not for those with censorious spirits who are always looking out for seeming faults. cool

parisbookaddict:

I am calling you out on your false click/view bait title. If you have read some of my comments about the catholic church you would see i often critic some of their dogma. I also defend their teaching which some protestants here oppose. I dont believe anyone church sect, man or woman is a perfect follower of christ and must be followed absolutely without question. IF you do then you are no different from the brainwashed muslims.

My candid advise to you will be for you to accept Jesus Christ alone as your personal Lord and Saviour and repent from all idolatrous tendencies that make you want to add to Christ's finished work for our salvation. smiley

parisbookaddict:

Be honest. It will work better for you.

"Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you" (2 Corinthians 6:17),

Come out of Babylon and make a clean break. wink
Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Syncan:

Only you...in a space of three days, and at different threads

"Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD" (Isaiah 52:11). smiley
Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by Syncan(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

"Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD" (Isaiah 52:11). smiley

I take it that these were the words of exorcism for the unclean spirit of falsehood in you. If so, Congrats then, welcome back lost brethren.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by parisbookaddict(f): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Is it not pretty obvious what you and your catholic and Islamic apologists are up to? undecided

Oh yes, you believe those cartoons u post that says catholics invented islam to compete with the catholic church and kill catholics. Thats how smart you are.

Tell that to your fellow Catholic apologists what you are doing is similar to what the fake news demonising Donald Trump are doing.

Actually you are spreading fake news and i as well as other christians keep correcting you.
There are fellow christians here who disagree with the teachings of the catholic church eg annunaki2, truthman, palvilla, we disagree and agree on many issues but we all get along because we DONT lie like you.
They dont lie to get people to comment of their threads.

They dont go back to their very old posts and post random comments to bring their threads to the front page of the religion section so as to appear relevant. You do this alot. You are hungry for attention. This is why you lie in your threads.

If you really wanted to address that issue why didn't you raise it on that thread? A Muslim raised the same objection and explanation was given, but you will rather pretend not to see my response and carry on making false allegation months or years afterwards when no one will be willing or able to go back to the thread concerned.
You frequently post false information. I have corrected u several times in the past. I have better things to do that draw your attention to every false thread or clickbait topic you post. If the muslims cant correct you then it means they dont care or dont take your posts serious. Which is not good for us who post real information about islam and mohammed.

Carry on with your diabolical tactics you will soon meet your Waterloo. shocked
Surprise surprise. .. u have joined the muslims in threating me. Typical. You see when people get confronted with truth they get uncomfortable and threaten people. Muslims do this all the time.. May God forgive you.

The reason I titled it that way was because the space would not contain all the characters, afterall the group are Roman Catholics and the main title was given in the OP quoted below. The reason I explain this is for the sake of sincere readers who are interested in knowing why I titled it that way and not for those with censorious spirits who are always looking out for seeming faults. cool

Censorious spirits? Lol.
I am sure u are one of those "christians" who attribute everything to demonic spirits and dont take for friends people who dont go to your church. I know your kind.

By the way "marian group" is 3 words shorther than roman catholics which you said you used to save space. Oyah lie again.

My candid advise to you will be for you to accept Jesus Christ alone as your personal Lord and Saviour and repent from all idolatrous tendencies that make you want to add to Christ's finished work for our salvation. smiley
Of course i dont go to your church hence i am not "saved". What happened to "judge not other people"

"Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you" (2 Corinthians 6:17),

Come out of Babylon and make a clean break. wink

Stop lieing buddy. Make honest posts. If you are looking for topics to criticize in the catholic church there are many. But dont post fake news titles for click bait.

Okay i am done with you for now..
Catch u lieing again i will expose you so be honest..
Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by parisbookaddict(f): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Syncan:

I take it that these were the words of exorcism for the unclean spirit of falsehood in you. If so, Congrats then, welcome back lost brethren.

The dude keeps lieing. He has been doing it for years. He doesnt take correction

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by Syncan(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
parisbookaddict:

The dude keeps lieing. He has been doing it for years. He doesnt take correction

angry shocked

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by jnrbayano(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
parisbookaddict:

Pride won't allow him

2 Likes

Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:33am On Feb 21, 2017
This is for Roman Catholics in the house such as parisbookadict, Syncan, jnrbayano etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6z5JHpDbZU
Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:04am On Feb 22, 2017
parisbookaddict:

Oh yes, you believe those cartoons u post that says catholics invented islam to compete with the catholic church and kill catholics. Thats how smart you are.

It is now becoming clear that you are one of those being used by the RCC to delegitimise and rubbish Alberto's story while posing as a "Christian." You've been exposed. cheesy

parisbookaddict:

Actually you are spreading fake news and i as well as other christians keep correcting you.
There are fellow christians here who disagree with the teachings of the catholic church eg annunaki2, truthman, palvilla, we disagree and agree on many issues but we all get along because we DONT lie like you.
They dont lie to get people to comment of their threads.

You mean you and other undercover Roman catholics posing as Christians? It is only you that would accuse me of telling lies on my threads because you do not have the Spirit of Christ. You need to learn from Christians such as analice who made a clean break from Roman Catholism since she believed in Christ.

parisbookaddict:

They dont go back to their very old posts and post random comments to bring their threads to the front page of the religion section so as to appear relevant. You do this alot. You are hungry for attention. This is why you lie in your threads.

I go to my old posts to respond and to bump up threads that I believe sinners and believers will benefit from. Are you a witness for Christ? Why do you open threads or post on this forum? You don't become a blessing to the body of Christ by looking for faults in believers posts unless you have your own diabolic agenda.

parisbookaddict:

You frequently post false information. I have corrected u several times in the past. I have better things to do that draw your attention to every false thread or clickbait topic you post. If the muslims cant correct you then it means they dont care or dont take your posts serious. Which is not good for us who post real information about islam and mohammed.

If you think I post false information the best you can do is to report it to the administrators and let them deal with it as they deem fit. You do the body of Christ no favour by disabusing and poisoning the minds of sincere seekers of the truth by your constant attacking of the truth. I will be posting a gospel cartoon depicting how you guys attack the truth of the word of God.

parisbookaddict:

Surprise surprise. .. u have joined the muslims in threating me. Typical. You see when people get confronted with truth they get uncomfortable and threaten people. Muslims do this all the time.. May God forgive you.

It is not a threat it is a warning in the word of God that evil doers will meet their own Waterloo if they don't repent.

parisbookaddict:

Censorious spirits? Lol.
I am sure u are one of those "christians" who attribute everything to demonic spirits and dont take for friends people who dont go to your church. I know your kind.

The Scribes and Pharisees saw nothing good in what Christ did but always looked and pointed out seeming faults in Jesus' ministry. Is that not what you are doing here? What kind of friends do that?

parisbookaddict:

By the way "marian group" is 3 words shorther than roman catholics which you said you used to save space. Oyah lie again.

Why don't you test it yourself by typing the title of the OP that I quoted into a new thread and see whether you can get all those letters in before you begin to cry wolf!?

parisbookaddict:

Of course i dont go to your church hence i am not "saved". What happened to "judge not other people"

You don't have to come to my church to become a Christian. All you have to do is to put your trust and faith in Jesus Christ alone and by saved by grace alone not in addition to any works. Do you believe this?

parisbookaddict:

Stop lieing buddy. Make honest posts. If you are looking for topics to criticize in the catholic church there are many. But dont post fake news titles for click bait.

I know the truth is a lie to you because you keep living a lie. The Bible places a woe to those who see good as evil and vice versa (Isa 5:20). cool
parisbookaddict:

Okay i am done with you for now..
Catch u lieing again i will expose you so be honest..

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter"! (Isaiah 5:20).
Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by blueAgent(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Mary is co-redemptorist, that is historic christian teaching.

What does that mean?

It simply means that in an inferior manner she participated in the salvation of the world by voluntarily agreeing to bring forth for us our saviour, Jesus Christ who accomplished our salvation completely, totally and per excellence.

Jesus our saviour didnt fall from heaven someone had to co-operate with God so we all may be redeemed, this contribution is small and inferior but it is a contribution nonetheless and Mary is that person who made it. She made a contribution for my salvation, for your salvation, for our redemption. We cant sweep that truth away as if it didnt happen.

You don't need to be catholic to admit the truth that my her obedience to God, she contributed, though in an inferior manner to the world's redemption.

That much is scattered in the gospel, in the writting of the early christians and the historic judgement of the church.

I pity you.
Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by blueAgent(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is pure Idol Worship. the Bible foretold this Events.

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by Ubenedictus(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2017
blueAgent:

I pity you.
i pray for u
Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by blueAgent(m): 6:15am On Mar 03, 2017
Ubenedictus:
i pray for u

You need it more. pray for yourself first.
Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by Raphael81(m): 8:41am On Mar 04, 2017
donnie:

They regard "church tradition" more highly than the scriptures.

Mary wasn't conceived without sin. That's an outright lie.

Does your God dwell in a dirty place?

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by Ubenedictus(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2017
blueAgent:

You need it more. pray for yourself first.
lol, i always pray for myself, prayer can't be too much and besides it is an act of charity to pray for others.
Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by donnie(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Raphael81:

Does your God dwell in a dirty place?

Of course not... and that's why the angel said:
"... The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God." -Lk 1:35

The Holy Spirit is the sanctifier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by Raphael81(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
donnie:

"... The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God." -Lk 1:35

Do you think God randomly selected her or he must have prepared her for a long time? At what stage do you think the Holy Ghost must have sanctified her please?
Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by donnie(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Raphael81:

Do you think God randomly selected her or he must have prepared her for a long time?

If she had said "no way!" The Lord will simply seek another virgin.

Raphael81:

At what stage do you think the Holy Ghost must have sanctified her please?

The moment she received the Word of the Lord from Gabriel by faith.

Jn 17:17 "Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth."

The Spirit and the Word work together. The Spirit and the Word created this world.

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
blueAgent:

This is pure Idol Worship. the Bible foretold this Events.

The fact that they will still defend the indefensible amazes me. undecided
Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
donnie:

Way to go! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by Syncan(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Way to go! cheesy

Lol, so Jesus didn't redeem her again, it was the Holy Spirit that sanctified her. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2017
Syncan:

Lol, so Jesus didn't redeem her again, it was the Holy Spirit that sanctified her. Chai.

Carry on with your mariology, do not say we did not warn you of the consequences. undecided
Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by Syncan(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Carry on with your mariology, do not say we did not warn you of the consequences. undecided

You've heard His words, harden not your heart like your fathers at Meribah.
Re: Roman Catholics Requests Pope Francis Refer To Mary As Co-redemptrix With Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2017
Syncan:

You've heard His words, harden not your heart like your fathers at Meribah.

Where in His Words did He refer to Mary as Co-redemptrix with Jesus? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Have A Perfect Life? / Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? / Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.