Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Make-up Artist, 22, And Her Boyfriend, 22, Agree That SHE Can Sleep With Whoever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make-up Artist, 22, And Her Boyfriend, 22, Agree That SHE Can Sleep With Whoever (1739 Views)

Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] / SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make-up Artist, 22, And Her Boyfriend, 22, Agree That SHE Can Sleep With Whoever by AceDomino(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2017
A make-up artist has been allowed by her boyfriend to sleep with whoever she likes - but he must stay faithful after she told him she would leave him otherwise.

Beatrice Gibbs, 22, of Milton Keynes, says she has been in allowed to sleep with five different men since starting an open relationship 18 months ago with 27-year-old Adam Gillet.

She claims to kiss up to six men a night and persuaded warehouse worker Mr Gillet to allow her other sexual partners after threatening to leave because she could not resist other men.

But her boyfriend is not allowed to sleep around and said he needs to give her this 'freedom' to keep her in his life.

Miss Gibbs told reporter Jenny Francis: 'It's the perfect situation. I have a boyfriend I love but I also get to have fun with other men when I want to.' Some people might think I'm having my cake and eating it but we are happy and we're not causing anyone any harm.'

She added: 'I don't feel guilty as we both agreed to our open relationship. I know it must be difficult for him but it's the only way we could be together.

Mr Gillet, who met his girlfriend at a birthday party in Oxford in February 2014, claims he felt jealous at the start of their open relationship, but is happy now.

However, he added: 'I still feel a pang of jealousy when she mentions what she has been up to, but I keep it inside. I've learnt to deal with my feelings about it.

'Meanwhile another couple who are keeping their relationship alive withother sexual partners are parents Holli and Michael Bell, from Los Angeles.

As reported on MailOnline today, they say swinging has made their relationship even stronger - and they even look for potential lovers together on Tinder.

Re: Make-up Artist, 22, And Her Boyfriend, 22, Agree That SHE Can Sleep With Whoever by SINZ: 8:46am On Feb 16, 2017
Its not an open relationship if its only the woman that is allowed to explore other options. What kind of man assents to an open relationship anyway? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Make-up Artist, 22, And Her Boyfriend, 22, Agree That SHE Can Sleep With Whoever by jashar(f): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2017
But do they look well to you?

undecided grin undecided
Re: Make-up Artist, 22, And Her Boyfriend, 22, Agree That SHE Can Sleep With Whoever by shakeshammi: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Make-up Artist, 22, And Her Boyfriend, 22, Agree That SHE Can Sleep With Whoever by minexpo(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rubbish sad angry
Re: Make-up Artist, 22, And Her Boyfriend, 22, Agree That SHE Can Sleep With Whoever by peter0071(m): 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
abeg this one no suppose be news naaa..... NEXT!!!!
Re: Make-up Artist, 22, And Her Boyfriend, 22, Agree That SHE Can Sleep With Whoever by M2dX(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Who get origenal nokia charger for here, pls Nokia 3310.
Re: Make-up Artist, 22, And Her Boyfriend, 22, Agree That SHE Can Sleep With Whoever by omega25red(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
SINZ:
Its not an open relationship if its only the woman that is allowed to explore other options. What kind of man assents to an open relationship anyway? undecided
cuckold

1 Like

Re: Make-up Artist, 22, And Her Boyfriend, 22, Agree That SHE Can Sleep With Whoever by SINZ: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
omega25red:
cuckold
What's Cuckold?
Re: Make-up Artist, 22, And Her Boyfriend, 22, Agree That SHE Can Sleep With Whoever by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wtf dah fuq dah poo sea? ,,,,
Re: Make-up Artist, 22, And Her Boyfriend, 22, Agree That SHE Can Sleep With Whoever by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2017
SINZ:

What's Cuckold?

Google..
Re: Make-up Artist, 22, And Her Boyfriend, 22, Agree That SHE Can Sleep With Whoever by missdashin(f): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2017
the guy looks scary

(1) (Reply)

It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today / Rate This For Me... Not Romantic / Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.