Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

The Invention Of The Devil. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Invention Of The Devil. (3908 Views)

Is The Invention Of COMPUTERS Satanic? / The Invention Of God By Man / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2009
jagunlabi:

[b]What is the total bodycount of jewish christians?[/b]Oficial stisitcs,ofcourse.Do you kjnow?The last time i checked, most jews are of jewish faith,kaballists, or outright atheists.There are christians but not much to be relevant.If you have a source that disproves this then let us have it.

Yes, jews played a part in the mythmaking of your religion.The romans put it together and turned it into a state religion, and the british did the errand boy job of bringing it to the doorstep of your forefathers.Nevermind taking all the african lands for themselves for services rendered.Congratulations. grin

and this is of relevance to?

Kay 17:

atheists are simply those that do not believe in demons and ghosts and Zeus and mermaid and PINK unicorns.

and these atheists are equally concerned and outraged at the followers of Zeus? Or they just coincidentally seem to have a grudge with the christian God alone?
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by mazaje(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2009
Kay 17:

davidylan is so unbearable!  you are a Christian not because you studied other religions and weighed them nor was it because you exercised your thinking faculty but because your parents were Christians and you were conditioned to be one. you have no idea as to the origin of the bible or Christianity. you are in that sect of christianity because your parents were in it too. religion is a belief, a state of mind. not a matter of fact.

Forget davidylan he is clearly deluded. . . .He is quick to display his agression towards others because he knows deep inside that what they are saying might be true. . . He says that your claims are nothing but conspiracies but ended up insulting you grin grin. . .I Know the feeling I was once there. . . The problem is they claim that things like the mythical satan are true but they are having a hard time trying to prove something that no proof even exist for. So they have to resort to insults or name calling to diffuse their irrational and illogical beliefs. . . .As i aforementioned enjoy the delusions. . . .
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2009
mazaje:

Forget davidylan he is clearly deluded. . . .He quick to display his agression towards others because he knows deep inside that what they are saying might be true. . . He says that your claims are nothing but conspiracies but ended up insulting you grin grin. . .I Know the feeling I was once there. . . The problem is they claim that things like the mythical satan are true but they are having a hard time trying to prove something that no proof even exist for. So they have to resort to insults or name calling to diffuse their irrational and illogical beliefs. . . .As i aforementioned enjoy the delusions. . . .

If you fools bothered to look around, you wont find a single thread here by a christian proclaiming the devil is true. Do we hold this as a private belief? YES WE DO and we have a right to! Now why is this an obvious problem to you to warrant an entire thread? How does the existence or non-existence of the devil threaten you?

How is a private belief in the devil a PROBLEM to you?
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by mazaje(m): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

and these atheists are equally concerned and outraged at the followers of Zeus? Or they just coincidentally seem to have a grudge with the christian God alone?

Actually no atheist here was forced to believe that zeus was the creator of the universe since childhood. . . .All the atheist here were forced to believe that the tribal god of the jews created the universe. . . .atheist disbelieve in the gods that they were raised to believe in. . . .By the way i am yet to see your own post showing that Zeus is a demon. . .You have so many post trying to show that allah is a demon no? Why is there no talk from you about zeus?
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2009
mazaje:

Actually no atheist here was forced to believe that zeus was the creator of the universe since childhood. . . .All the atheist here were forced to believe that the tribal god of the jews created the universe. . . .atheist on disbelieve in the gods that they were raised to believe in. . . .By the way i am yet to see your own post showing that Zeus is a demon. . .You have so many post trying to show that allah is a demon no? Why is there no talk from you about zeus?

Actually, you idiot, WE did not force you . . . ur parents did. Go take it up with them . . . bunch of rudderless cowards.
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Kay17: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan has not adduced evidence to counter the post, you are stuck and cornered. Judaism does not recognise Christianity, it sees it as a compromised, idol-worshipping religion. people like davidylan that torture and starve and deprive themselves of sleep to exorcise demons of malaria and HIV.  ha ha aha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by mazaje(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

If you fools bothered to look around, you wont find a single thread here by a christian proclaiming the devil is true. Do we hold this as a private belief? YES WE DO and we have a right to! Now why is this an obvious problem to you to warrant an entire thread? How does the existence or non-existence of the devil threaten you?

How is a private belief in the devil a PROBLEM to you?

If only this deluded slowpoke will only read what he wrote. . . .We have every right to talk about anything we want no? last time I checked nairaland does not belong to you. . . .How does talking about the mythical devil equate to having a problem with the myth? grin grin. . . .Some times i really wonder if you are sane. . . .Where did any body talk about the existence of the mythical devil threatening him on this thread?. . . . .

The moslems whom you are always berating here on nairaland have no right to their private beliefs? Last time I checked no muslim here on NL has ever come to your doorstep and threantened you with violence. . . .so why are you always on their back. . . . ? You guys really don't like it when a taste of your own medicine is giving to you. . . .
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by mazaje(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

Actually, you slowpoke, WE did not force you . . . your parents did. Go take it up with them . . . bunch of rudderless cowards.

I will do that exactly when you stand in front of abuzola and tell him that allah is a demon. . . .deluded slowpoke. . . . .
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2009
mazaje:

I will do that exactly when you stand in front of abuzola and tell him that allah is a demon. . . .deluded slowpoke. . . . .

How does that correlate?  grin Is Abuzola my father?

At least i dont shy away from posing some hard ques to my father when we dont agree on a particular verse of the bible . . . unlike some slow-witted idiots who come here bawling when they can only whimper like timid mice in real life.
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by mazaje(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

How does that correlate?  grin Is Abuzola my father?

At least i dont shy away from posing some hard ques to my father when we dont agree on a particular verse of the bible . . . unlike some slow-witted idiots who come here bawling when they can only whimper like timid mice in real life.

The relate so well. . . .You believe that allah is a demon no?. . .why not tell that to one of your moslem fellow students in school or is it only on nairaland that you can come and shout endlessly about what a lair and a fraud mohammed is? When will you actually man up and tell your fellow muslim neighbours?. .Did i hear you talk about timid mice in real life? grin grin. . . .Hopeless fool. . . .
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2009
mazaje:

The relate so well. . . .You believe that allah is a demon no?. . .why not tell that to one of your moslem fellow students in school or is it only on nairaland that you can come and shout endlessly about what a lair and a fraud mohammed is? When will you actually man up and tell your fellow muslim neighbours?. .Did i hear you talk about timid mice in real life? grin grin. . . .Hopeless fool. . . .

No they dont . . . try not to be deliberately obtuse.

Your parents forced their religious teachings on you right from a young age . . . now rather than you take it up with them you come here bleating about how bad religion has been. Well guess what . . . we really dont care.

You bring up Abuzola as an analogy . . . how does that make a shred of sense? Is Abuzola my father? Do i know him from Adam?

Of course i am not so much of a coward as to not be able to confront my dad on issues pertaining to the bible . . . why cant you do the same?
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by mazaje(m): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

No they dont . . . try not to be deliberately obtuse.

Your parents forced their religious teachings on you right from a young age . . . now rather than you take it up with them you come here bleating about how bad religion has been. Well guess what . . . we really dont care.

You don't care and you are here debating with me and others over what you do not care about? Surely you will not be wasting time over what you do not care about and attend to better things no? You are really pathetic. . . .

You bring up Abuzola as an analogy . . . how does that make a shred of sense? Is Abuzola my father? Do i know him from Adam?

Of course i am not so much of a coward as to not be able to confront my dad on issues pertaining to the bible . . . why cant you do the same?

And you came to the conclusion that i have not based on what evidence?. . . . . . . . .
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2009
mazaje:

You don't care and you are here debating with me and others over what you do not care about? Surely you will not be wasting time over what you do not care about and attend to better things no? You are really pathetic. . . .

Puerile rubbish. I dont care . . . i am only here to dispel the nonsense you folks peddle as "facts". If this thread didnt exist . . . neither would mazaje as far as i'm concerned.

mazaje:

And you came to the conclusion that i have not based on what evidence?. . . . . . . . .

do we really need evidence of your own spiritual insecurity?
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by mazaje(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

Puerile rubbish. I dont care . . . i am only here to dispel the nonsense you folks peddle as "facts". If this thread didnt exist . . . neither would mazaje as far as i'm concerned.

And how have you dispelled anything that we have said. . . .I said that satan is a mythical character that exists only in your deluded imaginations and in on the pages of your religious book. . . .How have you dispelled that assertion. . . .your evidence that satan is not a mythical construct is?. . . . .

do we really need evidence of your own spiritual insecurity?

grin grin. . . .More deluded talk. . . .What exactly is this spiritual insecurity myth?. . . . . I laugh in hausa. . . . . .
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Kay17: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2009
no no mazaje, you just asked for more insults, davidylan is incapable of adducing evidence, throughout this thread, he has not said anything relevant to it not to speak of providing evidence. its bcoming annoying trying to reason with. maybe just another fanatic
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2009
mazaje:

And how have you dispelled anything that we have said. . . .I said that satan is a mythical character that exists only in your deluded imaginations and in on the pages of your religious book. . . .How have you dispelled that assertion. . . .your evidence that satan is not a mythical construct is?. . . . .

did i tell you i was interested in dispelling any of the nonsense you have to say?

Kay 17:

no no mazaje, you just asked for more insults, davidylan is incapable of adducing evidence, throughout this thread, he has not said anything relevant to it not to speak of providing evidence. its bcoming annoying trying to reason with. maybe just another fanatic

lol "adducing evidence"? Where have you "adduced evidence yourself"? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiloh 2020: The Too Many Blunders Of Bishop Oyedepo (A Must Read) / List Of The Most Religious Countries In The World; Checkout Nigeria's Position / 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.