Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Invention Of The Devil. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Invention Of The Devil. (3907 Views)

Is The Invention Of COMPUTERS Satanic? / The Invention Of God By Man / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by jagunlabi(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2009
Really?Did the white race not give you your religious beliefs?Who brought your christian beliefs to your forefathers, from whom you later inherited them?Abi you want some history lessons? grin
davidylan:

This one has gone off the rails. Probably too late to save those who are irrevocably trapped in their own conspiracy theories, racism and hate.
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by mazaje(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

lol you think the devil doesnt exist but here you are debating his invention, character and words?  grin Its too early to be showing signs of MPD.

Who was i debating the mythical devils invention with? . . . .I only asked you to provide evidence for the existence of this mythical character. . . .You think that evolution is false but yet you go about debating all the postulations about evolution no? It is really too early for showing signs of MPD. . .
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2009
mazaje:

More meaningless and deluded rants of a hopeless slowpoke. . . . You don't have to put up any topic on evolution, the fact that you are on almost every topic were evolution is discussed and asking them to prove their theory says that you are more obsessed with it than you are letting on. . . .is prove only necessary when evolution is discussed? Where is your evidence to show that this mythical satan exist outside your silly delusions? By the way who are the illerates you are talking about? Are you a scientist? As toneyb has said you are NOT a scientist ? Studying the work of other scientist to gain knowledge of how the scientific process works based on their findings and their hard work says that you are only an observer trying to understand things based on the work that others have done. . . . .The last time we checked the list of scientist your name was not included. . .in fact you do not have any primary school science text ascribed to your name and you are here crying and displying your delusions all over the place? What a hopeless fool. . . . .is there any body that masquerades like a scientist on the board like you? Deluded fool. . . . .Do you have any idea of what evolution is? your posts here say you don't. . . . .

mazaje:

Who was i debating the mythical devils invention with? . . . .I only asked you to provide evidence for the existence of this mythical character. . . .You think that evolution is false but yet you go about debating all the postulations about evolution no? It is really too early for showing signs of MPD. . .

Oh dear . . . if anyone can make sense of the above, i'd appreciate the help. Such immature sobbing.

jagunlabi:

Really?[b]Did the white race not give you your religious beliefs?[/b]Who brought your christian beliefs to your forefathers, from whom you later inherited them?Abi you want some history lessons? grin

I suppose the jews would qualify as the "white race" too?
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by mazaje(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

Oh dear . . . if anyone can make sense of the above, i'd appreciate the help. Such immature sobbing.

More silly delusions on display. . . . .

I suppose the jews would qualify as the "white race" too?

So the jews were the ones that brought the myths you desperatey hold unto to africa eh? what a fool. . . . .
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2009
mazaje:

So the jews were the ones that brought the myths you desperatey hold unto to africa eh? what a fool. . . . .

Apart from the fact that i wasnt responding to you but jagunlabi . . . it is incredibly stupid not to know that christianity was NOT a religion of whites, by whites and for whites but an offshoot of Judaism . . . spread by jews, arabs and even blacks.
It is common knowledge that a lot of the early church fathers where blacks from Northern Africa.

But then that's like asking a 4 yr old to understand calculus.
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by mazaje(m): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

Apart from the fact that i wasnt responding to you but jagunlabi . . . it is incredibly silly not to know that christianity was NOT a religion of whites, by whites and for whites but an offshoot of Judaism . . . spread by jews, arabs and even blacks.
It is common knowledge that a lot of the early church fathers where blacks from Northern Africa.

But then that's like asking a 4 yr old to understand calculus.

Which of the black early church fathers from Northern Africa brought christianity to your grandparents? grin grin
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Kay17: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan, his usual self, said so much, given little. how did the Devil change from being God's servant to being a rival? how come other religions have made so much contributions to your understanding of your God?
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2009
Kay 17:

davidylan, his usual self, said so much, given little. how did the Devil change from being God's servant to being a rival? how come other religions have made so much contributions to your understanding of your God?

What brainless idiocy . . . how did you start a thread on the invention of someone you claim doesnt exist then proceed to ask us to help you decipher the changes in his character . . . of course from a book about another person you claim doesnt exist?
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Kay17: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2009
i'm am trying to prove to you that your religion is an absolute product from your head. it is filled too much inconsistencies and contradictions, you are given a chance to speak for it, and the best you give are insults. why? you should use this medium to point the mistakes made in interpretation or flaws in logic rather than cursing everyone.
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by mazaje(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2009
Kay 17:

i'm am trying to prove to you that your religion is an absolute product from your head. it is filled too much inconsistencies and contradictions, you are given a chance to speak for it, and the best you give are insults. why? you should use this medium to point the mistakes made in interpretation or flaws in logic rather than cursing everyone.

That is because you assume or think he knows what he is saying the fact is he doesn't. . . .This post from jagunlabi should have told you why he is very agitated and panicked. . . .

jagunlabi:

Having to prove the veracity of your deluded religious claims is a pain in the you know where, i quite understand that.It must be quite frustrating to be saddled with such ludicrous fairy tales that nobody is prepared to accept at face value, save for you and your fellow brethren of faith.So i can understand your frustration, really i do.

The post above says it all. . . . .
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by jagunlabi(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2009
@Davidylan, following questions for you;

1)Did the jews bring your religion to your forefathers?
2)Was the roman empire a jewish empire?Forget not that christianity took form as organized religion with central doctrine and dogma in the rome proper and it is in this form that it came down to your forefathers and thus down to you.
3)Are the british missionaries not the ones who brought your religious beliefs to your forefathers?
4)Were the british missionaries not white?
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by mazaje(m): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2009
jagunlabi:

2)Was the roman empire a jewish empire?Forget not that christianity took form as organized religion with central doctrine and dogma in the rome proper and it is in this form that it came down to your forefathers and thus down to you.
3)Are the british missionaries not the ones who brought your religious beliefs to your forefathers?

The black African early church fathers brought christianity to the doorsteps of his ancestors. . . . . grin grin
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2009
Kay 17:

Just show me ONE WAY you have tried to prove this.

mazaje:

That is because you assume or think he knows what he is saying the fact is he doesn't. . . .

hilarious . . . and we are to assume you and kay 17 have a clue what it is you both are discussion?

jagunlabi:

Absolutely stupid and irrelevant. Without the Jews there would be nothing for the white missionaries to allegedly bring to us.
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by mazaje(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

hilarious . . . and we are to assume you and kay 17 have a clue what it is you both are discussion?

What actually were we discussing?

Absolutely silly and irrelevant. Without the Jews there would be nothing for the white missionaries to allegedly bring to us.

If the british were muslims or islam was the religion of the roman empire surely you guys would have been facing the east and bowing to the desert god of the arabs no?
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by jagunlabi(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2009
Abi o! grin
mazaje:

If the british were muslims or islam was the religion of the roman empire surely you guys would have been facing the east and bowing to the desert god of the arabs no?
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2009
mazaje:

and? Where is the relevance? Without the jews there'd be no christian . . . white, green or blue.
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Kay17: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2009
check out the post, then try to disprove it
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2009
Kay 17:

check out the post, then [size=14pt]try to disprove[/size] it

I think all rational minds are tired of this nonsensical drivel. You put up a thread, spew stupid conspiracy theories with no proof and then ask us to disprove your own mindless ramblings?
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by mazaje(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

and? Where is the relevance? Without the jews there'd be no christian . . . white, green or blue.

Last time i checked most of the jews are not christians. . . . .The version of christianity you know and practice today was passed onto you ONLY because the colonialist that first invaded the part of nigeria where your grandparents came from were christians. . . .if they were moslems you would have been facing the east and bowing your head in submission to the desert god of the arabs. . . . .
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by mazaje(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

I think all rational minds are tired of this nonsensical drivel. You put up a thread, spew silly conspiracy theories with no proof and then ask us to disprove your own mindless ramblings?

Who exactly are the "rational minds". . . . .I laugh in greek. . . . grin
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2009
mazaje:

Last time i checked most of the jews are not christians. . . . .The version of christianity you know and practice today was passed onto you ONLY because the colonialist that first invaded the part of nigeria where your grandparents came from were christians. . . .if they were moslems you would have been facing the east and bowing your head in submission to the desert god of the arabs. . . . .

More mind-blowing stupidity. You say the whites brought religion to us right? but not all whites are christian last time i checked too.

So you need all jews to be christian before they export christianity to other parts of the world? I shake my head.
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by mazaje(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

More mind-blowing stupidity. You say the whites brought religion to us right? but not all whites are christian last time i checked too.

So you need all jews to be christian before they export christianity to other parts of the world? I shake my head.

Does it matter that not all whites are christians? those that conqured parts of our lands and people and brought christianity to us were christians. . . . and the FACT is that if they were moslems you guys would have been facing the east bowing to allah. . . .

Actually i don't have any news or know of any jews exporting christianity to nigeria. . . . .
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by jagunlabi(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2009
Jews think christianity is crapshit and a blasphemy.I don't beleive they will waste their time spreading it around anywhere.
mazaje:

Does it matter that not all whites are christians? those that conqured parts of our lands and people and brought christianity to us were christians. . . . and the FACT is that if they were moslems you guys would have been facing the east bowing to allah. . . .

Actually i don't have any news or know of any jews exporting christianity to nigeria. . . . .
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Kay17: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan is so unbearable!  you are a Christian not because you studied other religions and weighed them nor was it because you exercised your thinking faculty but because your parents were Christians and you were conditioned to be one. you have no idea as to the origin of the bible or Christianity. you are in that sect of christianity because your parents were in it too. religion is a belief, a state of mind. not a matter of fact.
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2009
mazaje:

It doesnt matter . . . but i simply used that analogy to show you how stupid this claim was . . .

mazaje:

Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2009
Kay 17:

davidylan is so unbearable!  you are a Christian not because you studied other religions and weighed them nor was it because you exercised your thinking faculty but because your parents were Christians and you were conditioned to be one. you have no idea as to the origin of the bible or Christianity. you are in that sect of christianity because your parents were in it too. religion is a belief, a state of mind. not a matter of fact.

and you fool are an atheist because? you studied christianity and found it wanting based on? And you are in atheism as a "matter of fact"? which is why you could not answer deepsight's basic questions?

Dude when reasonable people are speaking pls keep quiet.
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2009
jagunlabi:

Jews think christianity is crapshit and a blasphemy.I don't beleive they will waste their time spreading it around anywhere.

Isnt this the same stupid generalization devoid of facts that krayola warned you about earlier? and you didnt know that there are jews who are christians?
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by jagunlabi(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2009
1)Too few to be relevant.
2)They or their ancestors definitely did not bring christianity to your forefathers.Your british colonial masters did. wink
davidylan:

Isnt this the same silly generalization devoid of facts that krayola warned you about earlier? and you didnt know that there are jews who are christians?
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by jagunlabi(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2009
And talking about generalization, look who is talking! cheesy Davidylan the king of generalizations when dishing out demonizations at other religions, especially islam. grin
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2009
jagunlabi:

1)Too few to be relevant.

and this is based on what survey?

jagunlabi:

2)They or their ancestors definitely did not bring christianity to your forefathers.Your british colonial masters did. wink

Again more baseless stupidity . . . yeah jews didnt walk to Africa to bring christianity to us but without them the british would have nothing to bring but guns.

The cow didnt bring the milk to the store but you try getting milk with no cow.
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by jagunlabi(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2009
What is the total bodycount of jewish christians?Oficial stisitcs,ofcourse.Do you kjnow?The last time i checked, most jews are of jewish faith,kaballists, or outright atheists.There are christians but not much to be relevant.If you have a source that disproves this then let us have it.

Yes, jews played a part in the mythmaking of your religion.The romans put it together and turned it into a state religion, and the british did the errand boy job of bringing it to the doorstep of your forefathers.Nevermind taking all the african lands for themselves for services rendered.Congratulations. grin
davidylan:

and this is based on what survey?

Again more baseless stupidity . . . yeah jews didnt walk to Africa to bring christianity to us but without them the british would have nothing to bring but guns.

The cow didnt bring the milk to the store but you try getting milk with no cow.
Re: The Invention Of The Devil. by Kay17: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

and you fool are an atheist because? you studied christianity and found it wanting based on? And you are in atheism as a "matter of fact"? which is why you could not answer deepsight's basic questions?

Dude when reasonable people are speaking pls keep quiet.
   atheists are simply those that do not believe in demons and ghosts and Zeus and mermaid and PINK unicorns.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. / The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind / Shiloh 2020: The Too Many Blunders Of Bishop Oyedepo (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.