Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae (3201 Views)

Have You Seen This 4 Ikeja Girls Video Trending On Facebook? / South African Ladies Take Over Twitter With #ladieswithbooty (photos) / Guys Derail Sexy Lady's Photos On Twitter With Football Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2017
This video is about a girl who got cheated on by a heartless player has been trending on twitter for hours.

PS: Don't watch this video if you are not emotionally strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjLR8293jnY

Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2017
The worse thing about this video was the guy was just looking at her without being remorseful.
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2017
Reaction from twitter

Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Lol, these guys on twitter aiint playing! cheesy

Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 16, 2017
"The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman's love without the intention of loving her"

Hmmn.... Tough one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 16, 2017
Reaction from Instagram.
This guy has become the legendary Heartbreaker

Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2017
He didn't actually say "I am sorry."
"I apologise" is a fake apology.

She was so brave though! Damn, I couldn't do that, sit in front of him and listen to the truth! I would take flight on him.
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2017
LaylaAli:
He didn't actually say "I am sorry."
"I apologise" is a fake apology.

His attitude never showed he was sorry for breaking her heart
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:

He had his head up the whole time. Tbh she was to blame for her pain. I think the fact that she played the doormat, made her less attractive to him.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 16, 2017
LaylaAli:

He had his head up the whole time. Tbh she was to blame for her pain. I think the fact that she played the doormat, made her less attractive to him.

Doormat?

Blaming her for being in love, Seriously?
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by iamDaisy(f): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2017
He doest even know how many, thats so painful.

cry i would kill him right there.
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:

Doormat?

Blaming her for being in love, Seriously?

That's not love. One must have self love before they could love another.

She caught him with another woman and he told HER! To leave and she still didn't leave the relationship. That's not love.
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2017
iamDaisy:

He doest even know how many, thats so painful.

cry i would kill him right there.

lol grin
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2017
LaylaAli:

That's not love. One must have self love before they could love another.

She caught him with another woman and he told HER! To leave and she still didn't leave the relationship. That's not love.

Some people forgive and overlook your shortcomings
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:

Some people forgive and overlook your shortcomings

Then those people deserve what comes to them.
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 16, 2017
American bro Vs Brit dating advice... http://viid.me/qz8Plu
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2017
Loooooool. Dude was just being honest, truth hurts tho.
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by solbinho: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2017
Waste of time getting commited
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by enuk80(m): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
you girls on nairaland, twitter, Facebook and other social media are just blaming the guy and hating guys because of wot dat guy did...have u girls pause for once and think how you also cheated either with one guy or several guys..do you girls that cheat always feel remorse for what you do?do you girls have the courage to tell your man what you do in the past or even while you guys are dating?

one thing we need to no is that the way you love someone is different from d way another person loves...no two human can love the safe...what you can take another person cant take that and that is why we are called human...

everybody has different emotion...so girls stop feeling pity and search yourself...I saw some girls saying I will kill him..my sister NA just mouth..if e happen to u, I no it can't happen in 9ja where our girls have many option...only few Nigerian girls love so passionately..d rest are bunch of cheaters including my sisters if they happen to cheat

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by joliyp(f): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
bikonu jst move on
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Jodha(f): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
What's now so heartbreaking about that video.... As if cheating is not almost a normal thing for guys...

Plus that video looks like a movie scene...

And I think the guy is handsome grin grin...
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by chigoizie7(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:
The worse thing about this video was the guy was just looking at her without being remorseful.

That is called being strong even when u have every right to be weak.

If he had showed how remorseful he is, it would have been hard for the girl to move on.
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by jashar(f): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
cry
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Cyberfire(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
She's so adorable
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by photoshoot(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nonsense...

Who knows what the dude went through in the hands of some other girl before.

If she like she should continue sulking... Crap
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by kay9(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:

Hang on a sec... Please how exactly does one display an "I am sorry for breaking your heart" attitude?
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:
"The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman's love without the intention of loving her"

Hmmn.... Tough one
True. Some guys can be heartless
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by kay9(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Personally i find this video just funny grin Look, let's call a spade by its baptismal name jor.

Dude cheats, you catch him, he cheats again, you catch him again, in fact you catch him several times! And yet you keep sticking around, cos.... what? He's your "best friend"? Eziokwu?? My dear, you're not in love, you're not even "in friend"; what you are is unhealthy. If you are still pinning away for some dude that treated you like that, and still calling him your best friend, then you most certainly need psychological medical help. The dude may be the biggest shmuck on the internet, but the babe has a bigger problem: she doesn't love herself.

Meanwhile, what is wrong with oyinbo people sef? Who tf thought it would be a good idea to make some babe relive her worst heartbreak? #sheesh

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
enuk80:
you girls on nairaland, twitter, Facebook and other social media are just blaming the guy and hating guys because of wot dat guy did...have u girls pause for once and think how you also cheated either with one guy or several guys..do you girls that cheat always feel remorse for what you do?do you girls have the courage to tell your man what you do in the past or even while you guys are dating?

one thing we need to no is that the way you love someone is different from d way another person loves...no two human can love the safe...what you can take another person cant take that and that is why we are called human...

everybody has different emotion...so girls stop feeling pity and search yourself...I saw some girls saying I will kill him..my sister NA just mouth..if e happen to u, I no it can't happen in 9ja where our girls have many option...only few Nigerian girls love so passionately..d rest are bunch of cheaters including my sisters if they happen to cheat
My dear who wants to love passionately and get broken to pieces? We know our guys are cheats so we are loving them sensibly. We cannot come and start crying a river untop guy matter abeg....
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by izzou(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin

Most times, our major problem in relationships is that we fail to read the signs.

She saw the signs but completely ignored them.

Some times, the best way to love yourself is to walk away from the things you love
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
izzou:
Some times, the best way to love yourself is to walk away from the things you love
Re: Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae by Rukkydelta(f): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
How this video go make person cry ?
Lalasticlala food is ready

(1) (Reply)

I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time / OMG Man Caught Fingering Lady / +18: This Is The Best Time to Do It Raw [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.