Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him (53069 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" / Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Deeypeey(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2017
Banky baba...
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by shammah1(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2017
Lol
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Genea(f): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2017
Dah girl knows no one
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Mowrites: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2017
Sorry who is Gifty
Shey na free Gift for dem boys She be?
I don't watch BBN but d Gifty little girl seems dumb
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by rossyc(f): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2017
Make she dey form na, very soon they will send her ass back to naija..
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by twilliamx(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2017
Na wa. how this one take bring back our president.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by mokaflex(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2017
Y'all ensure Gifty comes home. Enough of her gbagaun n six accent. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by mcb60(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2017
No offence. Please what exactly is Bankyw... Is it a product?

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Nofuckgiven: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2017
Maximus85:

You're the dumb.
Oh! I didn't know her boyfriend is here! You must be stupid sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2017
Gifty cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by SIGE(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2017
martineverest:
y cant nigerians cant accept d truth?

The lady lived most of her life in UK and she is doesnt know banky...simple!

Must she then voice it,cant she jus act like she knows banky w....now she don spoil her market
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by tyson99(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2017
martineverest:

LIEnus its ghana and not UK

I dislike the girl with passion and her fake accents oloshi

8 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Maximus85(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2017
kennygee:
I don't watch BBN but its obvious this Gifty person is planning to leave soon with this senseless forming.

Smh for you. When u say you know someone... You know more than just their names and what they do. It's stupid to say you know me when you don't know my values not to talk of my inner person.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Nofuckgiven: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2017
sod09:
Gifty bitchy.... She just ruined herself
Dat gal is dull for africa
She dont know soma, falz, Emmanuel now banky w
But she knows pezza grin Nd aw to kiss
Bloody Igbo
You didn't have to make it tribalistic! Bigot undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by greggng: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2017
I am surprise Nigerians lack comprehension. There is a difference BTW seeing someone and knowing someone. A good number of us don't know Mr wellington we just see him. That girl is more intelligent than those criticising her

8 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by sisqology(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Who's Gifty
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Genea:
Dah girl knows no one
I'm sure she doesn't know their big brother sef. grin undecided
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Maximus85(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Oh! I didn't know her boyfriend is here! You must be stupid sha undecided

You're the stupid illiterate. Go find out what it means to know someone. Olodo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by ollah2: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2017
martineverest:

Sarcasm right

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by midehi2(f): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2017
martineverest:

na so, UK wanna be grin lies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by sod09(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You didn't have to make it tribalistic! Bigot undecided
mumu...did i mention any tribe
Una sabi una self grin angry
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by DeRuggedProf: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2017
This singular act from gifty has zipped her suitcase.... grin grin grin.
She has just exhausted her luck!!!... grin grin grin
Even if ARIK is grounded, there are more airlines to take you back to NAIJA and OKADA will complete the journey to your village... grin undecided
Even DUMBNESS has its limits, you just crossed the gulf again for the last time... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Genea(f): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2017
Aderola15:

I'm sure she doesn't know their big brother sef. grin undecided
As in... That girl is so daft, I pray she comes home soon, we r missing her here grin
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by inourcare: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2017
Let Her Be, Please.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by ollah2: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2017
greggng:
I am surprise Nigerians lack comprehension. There is a difference BTW seeing someone and knowing someone. A good number of us don't know Mr wellington we just see him. That girl is more intelligent than those criticising her

Holy God!!

You are a disgrace bro

15 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by willibounce1(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2017
It's so unfortunate that a girl as pretty as gifty cannot speak good English. She must gbagaun anytime she open that her mouth.

To make matters worse, she go dey form accent dey talk like person wey store one gallon of hot akamu for mouth. I'm just trying to understand what the girl will do with her life when she is evicted because I don't see any brand wanting to use an olodo like that for endorsement. Even guys will.just want to chop her and clean mouth

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Nofuckgiven: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2017
Maximus85:

You're the stupid illiterate. Go find our what it means to know someone. Olodo.
See this big fool oh! Lol grin grin grin
Na only me you see to attack?? Better take a gun and kill yourself because Gifty is a big disgrace to the Igbo's in general. I wonder if she even attended a higher institution. Very local bit.ch tongue

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Maximus85(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Nofuckgiven: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2017
sod09:
mumu...did i mention any tribe
Una sabi una self grin angry
Bloody Afonja tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by classicgee(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2017
Maximus85:

You're the dumb.
shuuu??..omo guy dah tin no correct oo... correct urself Chap Chap

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by 234ng44uk(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2017
Well, I had to check the dictionary just to be sure. The word is not there yet. Watch out for "impresset" in next dictionary editions.
engrobidigbo:
"IMPRESSET bawo?" shocked
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Plsso....who is Bank W...is he a barber or a boxer?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities / Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) / Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.