Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,526 members, 7,958,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him (53253 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" / Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Maximus85(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

See this big fool oh! Lol grin grin grin
Na only me you see to attack?? Better take a gun and kill yourself because Gifty is a big disgrace to the Igbo's in general. I wonder if she even attended a higher institution. Very local bitch tongue

Forget Gifty Talk about yourself not knowing the difference between knowing about someone and knowing someone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Keenysbojan(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2017
ymdo:
Yes, Nigeria's greatest of all time. Won three AFCON back to back for Nigeria. Imagine the girl saying she doesn't know him?
lol. I no fit laf abeg

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Nofuckgiven: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2017
Maximus85:

Forget Gifty Talk about yourself not knowing the difference between knowing about someone and knowing someone.
Gerrarahia! Idiots,better go and look for what to do and stop quoting me. Ewu
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by sod09(m): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Bloody Afonja tongue
go nd sin no more
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by midehi2(f): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2017
Maximus85:

Illiteracy!

What does it mean to know someone?

Just because Banky sings and Gifty sees him on TV doesn't me she knows him.

So All these stupid rants should stop now!
there are better way to tell him that '@ the bolded

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Maximus85(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2017
ollah2:

Holy God!!

You are a disgrace bro

You're the big disgrace. Must you follow the crowd? Can't you use your own faculty? Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Nofuckgiven: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2017
sod09:
go nd sin no more
Ggafuo tupu m la gi n'iyi tongue

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by swankylay(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2017
And how did u know all this abt her. If u admit u watch the show once in a while, no one will crucify u. U know

kennygee:
I don't watch BBN but its obvious this Gifty person is planning to leave soon with this senseless forming.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by jd1986(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2017
martineverest:
y cant nigerians cant accept d truth?

The lady lived most of her life in UK and she is doesnt know banky...simple!
I'm in Vietnam & I know BankW grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by QueenFusa16(f): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2017
martineverest:

Damn!
Do really mean this?
Who doesn't know Banky W?
That girl is too fake.. .

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by sod09(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Ggafuo tupu m la gi n'iyi tongue
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by ollah2: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2017
Maximus85:

You're the big disgrace. Must you follow the crowd? Can't you use your own faculty? Olodo

I see why you wrote that line. You wanted to be different but didn't know you will end up being extremely stupi.d.

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Maximus85(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2017
midehi2:

there are better way to tell him that @ the bolded

Just like there are better WAYS to tell me this. @ the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by jerrygold84: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2017
if u meet wizkid or any of d 9ja celebrity outside, I bet my skul fee, they go snub ur soul like hell.

na by force to know person.. Nice one gifty

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Maximus85(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2017
ollah2:

I see why you wrote that line. You wanted to be different but didn't know you will end up being extremely stupi.d.

I wouldn't mind schooling you for free.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/maybe-its-just-me/201012/what-it-means-know-someone
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by ameh99: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2017
please who is this Tifty or Gifty Nah!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by otdollar(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2017
martineverest:

d gal dey form no jare....she is a Nigerian actress, she married in Nigeria to a naija guy and she said she no sabi banky w but she sabi wizkid and davido....reason am well nw
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by martineverest(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2017
jd1986:
I'm in Vietnam & I know BankW grin grin
vie-wetin?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2017
Wether She Know am oo, Wether she no knw am oo

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by midehi2(f): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2017
Maximus85:

Just like there are better WAYS to tell me this. @ the bolded.

lol, what do you want me tell you
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Dinocarex(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2017
greggng:
I am surprise Nigerians lack comprehension. There is a difference BTW seeing someone and knowing someone. A good number of us don't know Mr wellington we just see him. That girl is more intelligent than those criticising her

Don't bring English understanding here to justify her act. The context of which she claims she doesnt know Banky W is different from where you're dragging your point to. She blantatly said he doesn't know who Falz is.. She has never seen him before yet she claims to be a 'Jennifa's diary' fan.
No one said it's a crime not to know someone. But believe me, gifty has been in the entainternment industry not to know who Falz, Mr Nigeria and Banky W is.
She is a video vixen / actress and once rolled with Mr. 2Kay!

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by siloXIX(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2017
greggng:
I am surprise Nigerians lack comprehension. There is a difference BTW seeing someone and knowing someone. A good number of us don't know Mr wellington we just see him. That girl is more intelligent than those criticising her

Oh yea. tell me jare... we all know some popular celebrities but we have not seen them. so we can say we know Omotola ( that she is a popular Nigeria artress, philanthropist and business lady)

Gifty says she doesn't know Banky and that means she has not heard of him or seen him on tv ( which is a forking lie)

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by greggng: 11:37am On Feb 16, 2017
ollah2:

Holy God!!

You are a disgrace bro

I blamed people clicking like for u without thinking. Enjoy ur ignorance. You made no sense and u got a like. Wasted generation
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by SwiftNation: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2017
Na u she tell say she spent most of her life in the UK?
martineverest:

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by wizsolzy(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2017
losho

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Lilymax(f): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2017
martineverest:

she must have lived under a rock in the UK. Be advocating for her there tongue

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by repogirl(f): 11:42am On Feb 16, 2017
For someone who claims to love entertainment and wants to become an entertainer, she sure is clueless about the entertainment industry. Baffling! Which rock has she been under since?

Ese is very popular instagram with her funny skits though and she has done some acting. Jon looks familiar but can't say where I've noticed the face.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by DrSleekQas(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2017
banky w fall my hand.... guy is fading fast n belongs to d music industry recent past... folks give gifty a break pls

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Kobicove(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2017
Since when did it become a crime to say you don't know someone?

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by addikt(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=wolesmile post=53763396]But seriously, must she know every yeyebrity?
What if she has her own particular brand of music she listens to, way out of what those ones dole out?
I listen to music a lot, and yet don't even know a single Banky W song. If not for social media, I won't even know him.

So make e go siddon. No be by force to sabi am.[/quote0]

IF SHE'S TRULY INTELLIGENT, SHE MIGHT AS WELL KNOW WIZKID AND WHERE HE CAME FROM....THE ROOT......would she tell me she doesn't know the song holla at your boy and who made wizkid up.....Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Nickymezor(f): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2017
She has dug her grave already undecided The babe no b am @ all.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by calberian: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2017
martineverest:

Iffa slap you! Which UK are you referring to? Uriel that was born, bred and buttered in the UK didn't say she doesn't know Banky.

When you're ignorant about stuff, you don't need to advertise your ignorance. Just keep quiet and learn: people will focus on the job at hand and won't be sure where you stand. Instead of opening your mouth to clear all doubt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex / I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.