Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him (53050 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" / Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Emeonyerichard(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2017
You really dont hv to blame her.. I dont evn no dy president of nigeria.. Just heard dia is a man behind d recession and dat he travels alot.. Just last wk dat i strtd hearing abt a nigerian v. P.......

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2017
Nna mehn.. . Gifty is just trying to gain attention.
Who the hell hasn't heard of BankyW?? Hellooo.. Even my granny knows banky.

I'm sure she doesn't even know Psquare too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by 234ng44uk(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2017
Very lame argument. So because I've never met Goodluck Jonathan I can rightly say "who the hell is he? All I see is one slowpoke and a weakling, I don't know him". That would be valid in line with your reasoning that knowing someone is different from hear about someone as I've never "known" ex-president Jonathan.

Maximus85:

Forget Gifty Talk about yourself not knowing the difference between knowing about someone and knowing someone.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by bestspoke: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2017
calberian:

Iffa slap you! Which UK are you referring to? Uriel that was born, bred and buttered in the UK didn't say she doesn't know Banky.

When you're ignorant about stuff, you don't need to advertise your ignorance. Just keep quiet and learn: people will focus on the job at hand and won't be sure where you stand. Instead of opening your mouth to clear all doubt.

The accent really got some people sha...Uk ko Uganda ni
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Nukualofa: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2017
Truth be told apart from wizkid flavour davido tuface i don't know much about Naija artistes.

I have about 450 songs in my fone and naija artiste there arenot more than 30

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by piecesprince(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2017
Seriously that girl is a fake ass.ed f_ool
Kimjinkyu:
Singer Bankole Wellington Simply known as Banky W react to Big Brother Naija housemate Gifty not knowing Him. Banky W visited the house in South Africa and Gifty one of the housemate caused a meltdown when she said, yesterday she doesn't know who celebrated Nigerian singers Banky W, Falzthebahdguy and former Mr Nigeria Emmanuel Ikubese were.

see reaction below.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2017/02/banky-w-react-to-bbnaija-housemate.html?m=1

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Bukybabe(f): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2017
martineverest:
y cant nigerians cant accept d truth?

The lady lived most of her life in UK and she is doesnt know banky...simple!

Na d people wey neva reach airport dey lie and form pass..who told you she lived all her in life in the UK..And she is an actress in Nigeria..T boss and Uriel had their education abroad..So she doesnt know anyone then..Her boyfriend has come out to say its a lie..nd you are there defending her..She has no class and she has inferior complex...UK na like Nigeria na..they all know Nigerian songs..If she said she hasnt seen any of them before,dat wan for better..she doesnt know falz,ikubese,banky..I guess she will know sunny ade...

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Toks2008(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2017
Na WA o!
What is the fuss about? must she know him? what if she is not Nigeria based?
It might surprise you that some Nigerians don't know PMB.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by 234ng44uk(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2017
So that crooked accent got you? Sorry, you need to travel; at least to Ghana
martineverest:

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Bamz(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2017
Tbf it's not her obligation to know who Banky W is. Maybe if she said something like she doesn't know the president of the country...I could raise a highbrow.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by zhemyfresh(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2017
martineverest:

. your stupidity is legendary like legendary beatz

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by ollah2: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2017
Maximus85:

I wouldn't mind schooling you for free.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/maybe-its-just-me/201012/what-it-means-know-someone

By your logic, nobody knows anybody and not even God. You should take your own advise bro

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Fammm(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Baroba:
Generally speaking,maybe she truly doesn't know who he is, not everyone is into social media or follow Nigerian music..
Uncle, she's a Nigerian actress and she likes tekno well...explain why she won't know falz and banky

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Unbeliever(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
jerrygold84:
if u meet wizkid or any of d 9ja celebrity outside, I bet my skul fee, they go snub ur soul like hell.

na by force to know person.. Nice one gifty
you have a good point, but I can bet you she didn't mean it that way. She's obviously fake and probably stupid and dumb, lastly she's cheap and a flirt. I'm on holidays so I watch the show a lot because there's uninterrupted power supply here, so I can confidently tell you all these after watching them for about four weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Happyomi: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
But seriously..it isn't a crime not know people. I never knew who Banky W was until I saw the wedding party. Abeg it's no crime.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Berbierklaus(f): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
martineverest:

So it is now UK not Asian countries again according to this user? grin
Kellibae:

Pls read my post well and read slowly.
If u cant comprehend.
BtW. Living abroad doesnt guarantee u speaking good english. Except u lived in britain or usa.
Gift lived in different places spain and
Singapore..Only visits london time to time with her mum. Asian dats why u see her accent switchi from time to time which she dont do purposely.

You people are confused
Lived most of her life in UK and can't speak correct English or make complete sentence without gbagaun?

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by SocialSpyNG: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Gifty can just drop bombshells on us. How would an upcoming nigerian actress claim not to know one of the biggest artists in the country. Haunty you can lie o

http://socialspy.ng/2017/02/16/5-bombshells-gifty-big-brother-naija-dropped-us/

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by jamoscofield(m): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
martineverest:

SEE YOU.., SHE STUDIED HERE IN GHANA OO., WHEN DID GHANA BECAME UK>
WHEDON MA!!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Kellibae(f): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:

So it is now UK not Asian countries again according to this user? grin

You people are confused
Lived most of her life in UK and can't speak correct English or make complete sentence without gbagaun?

Im i d one dat said she lived her life in uk. undecided
Quote d person with it not me.
She only said she visits uk
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by femliany(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Maybe banky W no put on his cap

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Berbierklaus(f): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kellibae:

Im i d one dat said she lived her life in uk. undecided
Quote d person with it not me.
She only said she visits uk

Aunty we are saying the same thing nah grin
I'm just saying that you and martineverest are confused people because to you she grew up in Asian,him UK someone up there just said Ghana sef

The babe na Ajala the traveler gringrin
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Nextlevel0007(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
She's not lying.... she don't know him. na by force?

BT by the way Banky W come o

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by ollah2: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
greggng:

I blamed people clicking like for u without thinking. Enjoy ur ignorance. You made no sense and u got a like. Wasted generation

Keep disgracing yourself dude. You are the only wasted fellow of this generation. A condom would have avoided this mess. Have fun in your ignorant world.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Kissyharks(f): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Gifty is beautifully endowed, but her use of English is pathetic.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by metallisc(m): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
CaroLyner:
I didnt feel his "present"

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Kellibae(f): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Aunty we are saying the same thing nah grin
I'm just saying that you and martineverest are confused people because to you she grew up in Asian,him UK someone up there just said Ghana see The babe na Ajala the traveler gringrin

Aunty oo u hav comprehension issue oo.
U cant hold me resposinble for dat o. smiley
Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Kissyharks(f): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Gifty is beautifully endowed, but her use of English is pathetic. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
It's possible na! A lot of Nigerian artiste people mention these days, even as a music lover I don't know them

It's even of recent I knew there is a difference btw "wizkid" and "wiz boy"...
Thought is the same person! Lol
Likewise foer someother artiste, of recent someone mentioned "techno" is an artiste!
I begin laugh, tot hewastalking about fone!

Don't blame me,am more of the foreign music lover!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Jerry Amilo Trends As He Debuts New Look (pic/video) / Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband / Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.