Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc (44239 Views)

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Temmie21: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ayo12345:
Just wrote the test at Fidelity bank branch at Ajah, before Abraham Adesanya roundabout. The test is very easy, just carry your head and be relaxed. It's not gmat in anyway, its basically business math and Long Comprehension passage . You go read tire, word and opposite and the few SHL kind of questions. Like 5 questions came under this. My advise stop troubling yourself for any PQ, non of the questions from gmat 2007 came out. No current affairs, no finance related questions
Regards
please was there any means of verification as regards the invitation for the test ...
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by omotoluwatofunm(f): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
please can we chat privately .
my test is on friday and i would like to ask few questions.
the same centre as yours
thanks 08169816749
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Nchabuomo: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
GreenMavro:
You for kuku change the bank wey invite u now grin grin
Loool you no serious
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Senipapa(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
CuteMorriz:
if na 60-70k job na them go remember me...see pure work na...no invite...chaiii undecidedif na 60-70k job na them go remember me...see pure work na...no invite...chaiii...you Don write test...I serious na maybe na age cos am 26 already...
Am 26 too, I got invite
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by DRscience(f): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
toseman:

Lagos state
seems is only lagos they are answering now
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by DRscience(f): 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Senipapa:
Am 26 too, I got invite
lagos right?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by slyd90(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
DRscience:
seems is only lagos they are answering now

yea i think so
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by laskillful(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
did anyone that has written the test apply in a different way? or just a matter of meeting some criteria
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Senipapa(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
DRscience:
lagos right?
yaaaaa
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by MrGreenMavro: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Just got an invite for wednesday...but i want to reschedule
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Shaddymarjorh(f): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hello,please I've been scheduled for the aptitude test on Wednesday 15th march.Please what are the likely questions?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Good evening everybody, please am scheduled for tomorrow morning and i don't have any of my original document with me at my present location, will they pardon me and allow me use the photocopies, please dose who have done dere own should please help with a response
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tscara(m): 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
sodiksan:
Good evening everybody, please am scheduled for tomorrow morning and i don't have any of my original document with me at my present location, will they pardon me and allow me use the photocopies, please dose who have done dere own should please help with a response
Depends on your test location. The lady in ajah will allow you just give her a good excuse. She'll tell you that she won't accept photocopies at the interview stage.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tscara(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
Shaddymarjorh:
Hello,please I've been scheduled for the aptitude test on Wednesday 15th march.Please what are the likely questions?
normal simple math questions. If you have 20 pieces of cake to feed so and so how many bla bla bla. then a lot of english questions. Mostly english questions. Some comprehensions, to answer some questions. Some grammar corrections.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tscara(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Temmie21:
please was there any means of verification as regards the invitation for the test ...
security will ask to see your text message
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Akinfalzz(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Still no invite till now and I'm in Lagos
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Akinfalzz(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
God why me... And I meet all thier requirements
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Damdid93(f): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Akinfalzz:
Ayo12345:
Just wrote the test at Fidelity bank branch at Ajah, before Abraham Adesanya roundabout. The test is very easy, just carry your head and be relaxed. It's not gmat in anyway, its basically business math and Long Comprehension passage . You go read tire, word and opposite and the few SHL kind of questions. Like 5 questions came under this. My advise stop troubling yourself for any PQ, non of the questions from gmat 2007 came out. No current affairs, no finance related questions
Regards
Akinfalzz:
Ayo12345:
Regards
Congrats!
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
tscara:
Depends on your test location. The lady in ajah will allow you just give her a good excuse. She'll tell you that she won't accept photocopies at the interview stage.

Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Shaddymarjorh(f): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
normal simple math questions. If you have 20 pieces of cake to feed so and so how many bla bla bla. then a lot of english questions. Mostly english questions. Some comprehensions, to answer some questions. Some grammar corrections.

Thanks for the information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by DRscience(f): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
tscara:

security will ask to see your text message
and if you tell them you have a low battery? Lol or you mistakenly forgot the phone at home or it fell off your pocket while coming....... lol don't mind me o
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by watzz: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
jeffery23:
Fidelity Bank Plc. invites you for an aptitude test on
Monday, March 13, 2017 @ Fidelity Bank Plc. Plot 6,
Block 11 Budo Farm Layout Lekki - Ajah Express
Way. Near Abraham Adesanya Round About. by
11:30am. Do not come before or after the specified
time. Please come with originals and copies of your
credentials (CV, birth & educational, NYSC
certificates), passport photo & a valid ID.

please is this address valid, since it's not d head
office addrress?

please, how do I locate this address from CMS plus is there any dress code required?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by ideologies(m): 3:36am On Mar 14, 2017
stay positive and calm.

Many got invite yesterday, i think it is in batches, and even if you dont get invited, you don't need to be a banker to be wealthy.
Akinfalzz:
God why me... And I meet all their requirements
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by shutupareyouGOD: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2017
Please what's the pass mark. I got 55% and they asked me to go
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Okpanwu(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2017
shutupareyouGOD:
Please what's the pass mark. I got 55% and they asked me to go
You have pass. relax ur mind and await their call.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by ladoney(f): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=Dampop1 post=54538877]Please i applied , i have not gotten a mail...Could it be because i am a 2-2 graduate plese?[/quote
No it's not..I'm a 2:2 graduate too and I got the invite.]
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tscara(m): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
DRscience:
and if you tell them you have a low battery? Lol or you mistakenly forgot the phone at home or it fell off your pocket while coming....... lol don't mind me o
lol, i doubt it would work cos they need to check your name in a list.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Transcends: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
DRscience:
They have their list tongue
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by DRscience(f): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
tscara:

lol, i doubt it would work cos they need to check your name in a list.
lol! Don't mind me jawe! Thanks
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by DRscience(f): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Transcends:

They have their list tongue
Lolzzzzz yimu! Just kidding! It is well jawe
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
I missed the aptitude test today, I can go for tomorrow test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Third Class Candidates / 2012 NNPC Graduate Trainees Recruitment. Deadline 21 December 2012 / 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.