Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc (44154 Views)

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
I missed the aptitude test today, can i go for tomorrow test ?? Even though I was scheduled for today
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Damdid93(f): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
tscara:
Depends on your test location. The lady in ajah will allow you just give her a good excuse. She'll tell you that she won't accept photocopies at the interview stage.

Good pm, please how many copies and passport would they collect.
This is my first app test since have been job searching
thanks
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by pitbully: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Damdid93:

thanks

Just one
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Transcends: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Damdid93:

thanks
Please go with all the original documents. You will be submitting your CV. Your passport too will be needed. So, the things that will be taken from you will be your CV and passport photograph.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by donmang: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2017
I wish everyone success that was invited for the Fidelity bank test/interview. All I have to say is stay focused & believe in yourself. I wrote mine last year it was easy, I passed the various stages of their test , got an interview with them & I believe it went well. All of a sudden, Then the bank was on embargo on recruitment. They finally lifted it this year that's why they are recruiting again now. I believe the test venue is not only in Lagos but in their regional head branches across the 36states. Wish y'all success & hope to join you guys from where I stopped with them.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by pitbully: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2017
donmang:
I wish everyone success that was invited for the Fidelity bank test/interview. All I have to say is stay focused & believe in yourself. I wrote mine last year it was easy, I passed the various stages of their test , got an interview with them & I believe it went well. All of a sudden, Then the bank was on embargo on recruitment. They finally lifted it this year that's why they are recruiting again now. I believe the test venue is not only in Lagos but in their regional head branches across the 36states. Wish y'all success & hope to join you guys from where I stopped with them.

Thanks bro. Please what are the various stages of the recruitment process?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by donmang: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2017
pitbully:

Thanks bro. Please what are the various stages of the recruitment process?
First of all pass the test. Their cut off mark is 50%. I believe it's still CBT, once you're done clicking your answers and submit, your result comes out immediately. If you are successful, you will write an essay with three topics to choose from.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by shutupareyouGOD: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2017
donmang:
First of all pass the test. Their cut off mark is 50%. I believe it's still CBT, once you're done clicking your answers and submit, your result comes out immediately. If you are successful, you will write an essay with three topics to choose from.
I got 55% and they asked me to go. I didn't write any essay
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by pitbully: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2017
donmang:
Okay. Already passed the test bro buh there was no essay after the test.
I guess interviews or AC should be the next phase then
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by watzz: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2017
Fidelity Bank Plc. invites you for an aptitude test on
Monday, March 13, 2017 @ Fidelity Bank Plc. Plot 6,
Block 11 Budo Farm Layout Lekki - Ajah Express
Way. Near Abraham Adesanya Round About. by
11:30am. Do not come before or after the specified
time. Please come with originals and copies of your
credentials (CV, birth & educational, NYSC
certificates), passport photo & a valid ID.

please, how do I locate this venue from CMS?
Also are we submitting photocopies of our credentials? or just C.V and passport photograph.
Lastly, any dress code? or a trouser and shirt will be fine.

Thanks, awaiting response..
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Damdid93(f): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2017
pitbully:

Just one
Thanks,is there any dress code and did u write essay after the app test?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Damdid93(f): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2017
Transcends:

Please go with all the original documents. You will be submitting your CV. Your passport too will be needed. So, the things that will be taken from you will be your CV and passport photograph.
please can u list the documents
thanks
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by veronica23: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2017
Damdid93:

Thanks,is there any dress code and did u write essay after the app test?

No essay.
@ watzz
No dress code. Casual formal would be okay

hey your invite is for 13th?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2017
If you are yet to finish NYSC, even of your POP is tomorrow, just don't bother.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Transcends: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Damdid93:

please can u list the documents
thanks
ID CARD, UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, WAEC CERTIFICATE, NYSC CERTIFICATE. Besides, your cv and passport photograph, which will be submitted
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Talkingboy: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
donmang:

Weldone bro .

Please , Can u please tell me the remaining facets of the Recruitment process after passing the test ?

for instance , I know Access bank's own is Test , Two interviews (same day ) , the medicals , then offer letter (Apart from Grad trainees DAT will go to Training sch)

Please , Kindly explain dere recruitment process for me sir .

God bless u sit
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by watzz: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
veronica23:

No essay. @ watzz No dress code. Casual formal would be okay
no, March 16th.. tomorrow.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Talkingboy: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
Thavybe:
If you are yet to finish NYSC, even of your POP is tomorrow, just don't bother.

Don't mislead people boss ... No harm in trying .

I know two people who told the HR they are finishing Nysc in three weeks time , and she allowed them . They just showed her their nysc I'd cards .

God bless u bro.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Damdid93(f): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
veronica23:

No essay. @ watzz No dress code. Casual formal would be okay
Thanks mine is scheduled for Tomorrow i.e 16th
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Damdid93(f): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Transcends:

ID CARD, UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, WAEC CERTIFICATE, NYSC CERTIFICATE. Besides, your cv and passport photograph, which will be submitted
Thanks
what I have as a means of I.D is my nin slip... I hope it will be accepted
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Transcends: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Damdid93:

Thanks
what I have as a means of I.D is my nin slip... I hope it will be accepted
Yeah, I used that too. It was accepted.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Talkingboy:

Don't mislead people boss ... No harm in trying .

I know two people who told the HR they are finishing Nysc in three weeks time , and she allowed them . They just showed her their nysc I'd cards .

God bless u bro.
Nope, i'm not...i was there today and I explained exactly what you wrote above and they said i can't write the test without it. others could try though.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by yomi96(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
donmang:

please do they accept affidavit of age declaration?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by yomi96(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Transcends:

please do they accept statement of result for waec?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Transcends: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
yomi96:

please do they accept statement of result for waec?
I didn't see anyone with such, so I don't know if it will be accepted.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Damdid93(f): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Transcends:

Yeah, I used that too. It was accepted.

Thanks
my test is for 1pm, do I need to get there early since it was stated in the text, that I shouldn't be there before or after the specified time.?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by watzz: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
was photocopies of credentials collected? currently having difficulties to make photocopies ahead of tomorrow.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by MrGreenMavro: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
I wrote the test today and i scored 71.33% sad sad sad, The test is easy to pass and easy to fail if you didn't calm down and answer it well cheesy cheesy.

Its normal GMAT, like that of UBA and Access Bank angry angry angry

Two sections
1: Quantitative Reasoning
(a)Business maths : e.g
Dean’s Department Store reduces the price of a $30 shirt by 20%, but later raises it
again by 20% of the sale price. What is the final price of the shirt?
(A) $24.40
(B) $32
(C) $30
(D) $28.80
(E) $26.60

(b) Rate and Time:
Sheila, Janice, and Karen, working together at the same rate, can complete a job in 3
1/3 days. Working at the same rate, how much of the job could Janice and Karen do in
one day?
(A) 1/5
(B) 1/4
(C) 1/3
(D) 1/9
(E) 1/8

Dave can deliver four newspapers every minute. At this rate, how many newspapers
can he deliver in 2 hours?
(A) 80
(B) 160
(C) 320
(D) 400
(E) 480

(c)Average:
The average of six numbers is 4. If the average of two of those numbers is 2, what is
the average of the other four numbers?
(A) 5
(B) 6
(C) 7
(D) 8
(E) 9

(d) Percentage:
34 is what percent of 80?
(A) 34%
(B) 40%
(C) 42.5%
(D) 44.5%
(E) 52%

Note: The examples are not the actual figures...if you need the actual figures, em, meet me in the other room cheesy cheesy

Verbal Questions Loading.....13%....

1 Like

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Transcends: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Damdid93:

Thanks
my test is for 1pm, do I need to get there early since it was stated in the text, that I shouldn't be there before or after the specified time.?
Like 30 minutes before the time is ok.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tscara(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Damdid93:

thanks

They would only check the documents, they won't collect any copies. As for the passport you need just one for the answer sheet.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tscara(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Thavybe:
Nope, i'm not...i was there today and I explained exactly what you wrote above and they said i can't write the test without it. others could try though.

Sorry about that, i'm in stream II of batch A passing out in may and they let me write. I only showed her my call up letter and id card. Though she said I couldn't do the interview without the nysc discharge certificate.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
tscara:

Sorry about that, i'm in stream II of batch A passing out in may and they let me write. I only showed her my call up letter and id card. Though she said I couldn't do the interview without the nysc discharge certificate.
Their loss bro, i guess it was not mine to write. To think i'm stream 1 A'16, besides she was just acting on instructions given. all the best in your fidelity pursuit bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / FRSC 2018 Recruitment Invitation For Screening / TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.