Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc (44311 Views)

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Dampop1: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please i need this, My test was scheduled for Saturday....I just got the text message...Please send me a mail Damilolaayoni123@gmail.com

GreenMavro:
I wrote the test today and i scored 71.33% sad sad sad, The test is easy to pass and easy to fail if you didn't calm down and answer it well cheesy cheesy.

Its normal GMAT, like that of UBA and Access Bank angry angry angry

Two sections
1: Quantitative Reasoning
(a)Business maths : e.g
Dean’s Department Store reduces the price of a $30 shirt by 20%, but later raises it
again by 20% of the sale price. What is the final price of the shirt?
(A) $24.40
(B) $32
(C) $30
(D) $28.80
(E) $26.60

(b) Rate and Time:
Sheila, Janice, and Karen, working together at the same rate, can complete a job in 3
1/3 days. Working at the same rate, how much of the job could Janice and Karen do in
one day?
(A) 1/5
(B) 1/4
(C) 1/3
(D) 1/9
(E) 1/8

Dave can deliver four newspapers every minute. At this rate, how many newspapers
can he deliver in 2 hours?
(A) 80
(B) 160
(C) 320
(D) 400
(E) 480

(c)Average:
The average of six numbers is 4. If the average of two of those numbers is 2, what is
the average of the other four numbers?
(A) 5
(B) 6
(C) 7
(D) 8
(E) 9

(d) Percentage:
34 is what percent of 80?
(A) 34%
(B) 40%
(C) 42.5%
(D) 44.5%
(E) 52%

Note: The examples are not the actual figures...if you need the actual figures, em, meet me in the other room cheesy cheesy

Verbal Questions Loading.....13%....
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Dampop1: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please i just got the mail...What should i prepare for please? I am still serving BATCH A 2016 Stream 1, Please i will pass out April 7, will i be allowed to write the the test? and likely questions please?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by DeeOLAG: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
@green macro, please can I get ur contact...PR send me ur email add. thanks. my test is scheduled for Tuesday next week
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Damdid93(f): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
tscara:

They would only check the documents, they won't collect any copies. As for the passport you need just one for the answer sheet.
Thanks
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by alee001: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please does anyone kw if I can reschedule d aptitude am to write on 20th?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Franchise21(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
GreenMavro:
I wrote the test today and i scored 71.33% sad sad sad, The test is easy to pass and easy to fail if you didn't calm down and answer it well cheesy cheesy.

Two sections
Dean’s Department Store reduces the price of a $30 shirt by 20%, but later raises it
(A) $24.40
(B) $32
(C) $30
(D) $28.80
(E) $26.60

(b) Rate and Time:
Sheila, Janice, and Karen, working together at the same rate, can complete a job in 3
1/3 days. Working at the same rate, how much of the job could Janice and Karen do in
one day?
(A) 1/5
(B) 1/4
(C) 1/3
(D) 1/9
(E) 1/8

Dave can deliver four newspapers every minute. At this rate, how many newspapers
(A) 80
(B) 160
(C) 320
(D) 400
(E) 480

(c)Average:
The average of six numbers is 4. If the average of two of those numbers is 2, what is
(A) 5
(B) 6
(C) 7
(D) 8
(E) 9

(d) Percentage:
(A) 34%
(B) 40%
(C) 42.5%
(D) 44.5%
(E) 52%

Note: The examples are not the actual figures...if you need the actual figures, em, meet me in the other room cheesy cheesy

Hmm. So after we wrote UBA together n dey suspended their recruitment exercise, u went ahead b hv written Fidelity's own. I'm still awaiting mine cos I chose PH
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by MeezPat(f): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Y do u wantu reschedule.They only sent sms.You guys that were given enuff time make d best use of it.i was given only a day notice.Goodluck guys…I think the questions were different for everybody probably types
alee001:
Please does anyone kw if I can reschedule d aptitude am to write on 20th?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by alee001: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Pls help a sister!!!does anyone kw how I can get in touch with d HR, be it an email address or phone no, I need to enquire abt rescheduling...
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by alee001: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
MeezPat:
Y do u wantu reschedule.They only sent sms.You guys that were given enuff time make d best use of it.i was given only a day notice.Goodluck guys…I think the questions were different for everybody probably types

Am nt worried abt d exam, I have pwc Verification on dat same day and same time, I won't hv boarded reschedulimg
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by DeeOLAG: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
@GreenMavro, please help me. my mail is hardeyholag91@gmail.com. please I'll be expecting ur message.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by DRscience(f): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
GreenMavro:

Two sections
(A) $24.40
(B) $32
(C) $30
(D) $28.80
(E) $26.60

(b) Rate and Time:
one day?
(A) 1/5
(B) 1/4
(C) 1/3
(D) 1/9
(E) 1/8

(A) 80
(B) 160
(C) 320
(D) 400
(E) 480

(c)Average:
(A) 5
(B) 6
(C) 7
(D) 8
(E) 9

(d) Percentage:
(A) 34%
(B) 40%
(C) 42.5%
(D) 44.5%
(E) 52%

Nice one, what was the time duration
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by MeezPat(f): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
I doubt if a reschedule is possible as dey dont have any means to b contacted
alee001:

Am nt worried abt d exam, I have pwc Verification on dat same day and same time, I won't hv boarded reschedulimg
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by LaoluQ(m): 1:51am On Mar 16, 2017
pls I will be passing out in three weeks time, I want to know if I will be allowed to take the test. my test location is lekki-ajah expressway near abraham adesanya round about. pls I'm coming all the way from osun state.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by osariemen2(m): 5:00am On Mar 16, 2017
donmang:
I wish everyone success that was invited for the Fidelity bank test/interview. All I have to say is stay focused & believe in yourself. I wrote mine last year it was easy, I passed the various stages of their test , got an interview with them & I believe it went well. All of a sudden, Then the bank was on embargo on recruitment. They finally lifted it this year that's why they are recruiting again now. I believe the test venue is not only in Lagos but in their regional head branches across the 36states. Wish y'all success & hope to join you guys from where I stopped with them.

Please if u have any type of study materials kindly forward osariemenoriakhi@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tilope1991(f): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2017
GreenMavro:

Two sections
(A) $24.40
(B) $32
(C) $30
(D) $28.80
(E) $26.60

(b) Rate and Time:
one day?
(A) 1/5
(B) 1/4
(C) 1/3
(D) 1/9
(E) 1/8

(A) 80
(B) 160
(C) 320
(D) 400
(E) 480

(c)Average:
(A) 5
(B) 6
(C) 7
(D) 8
(E) 9

(d) Percentage:
(A) 34%
(B) 40%
(C) 42.5%
(D) 44.5%
(E) 52%

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application Form 2017/2018

The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire

The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:

(i) Federal Ministry of Information;
(ii) Federal Ministry of Environment;
(iii) Federal Ministry of Justice;
(iv) Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and
(v) Bureau of Public Procurement.

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationOND BA/BSc/HND
Location Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
Job Field Administration / Secretarial General

How to Apply
Qualified Applicants can access Application Forms on-line on FCSC Website:www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng

Collect FCSC Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
(a) North-West (Kaduna);
(b) North-East (Yola);
(c) North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
(d) South-East (Owerri);
(e) South-South (Port Harcourt);
(f) South-West (Ibadan).
FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.

For avoidance of doubt, the application form is free. Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected on or not later than six (6) Weeks from the date of this Publication (Advertisement).

All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to the: Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission,4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja. you
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tilope1991(f): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2017
donmang:
I wish everyone success that was invited for the Fidelity bank test/interview. All I have to say is stay focused & believe in yourself. I wrote mine last year it was easy, I passed the various stages of their test , got an interview with them & I believe it went well. All of a sudden, Then the bank was on embargo on recruitment. They finally lifted it this year that's why they are recruiting again now. I believe the test venue is not only in Lagos but in their regional head branches across the 36states. Wish y'all success & hope to join you guys from where I stopped with them.
Please can you send any question or GMAT 2007 to my email= titilope_olamide@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tilope1991(f): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2017
GreenMavro:

Two sections
(A) $24.40
(B) $32
(C) $30
(D) $28.80
(E) $26.60

(b) Rate and Time:
one day?
(A) 1/5
(B) 1/4
(C) 1/3
(D) 1/9
(E) 1/8

(A) 80
(B) 160
(C) 320
(D) 400
(E) 480

(c)Average:
(A) 5
(B) 6
(C) 7
(D) 8
(E) 9

(d) Percentage:
(A) 34%
(B) 40%
(C) 42.5%
(D) 44.5%
(E) 52%

Please dear in the name of God,please i have test on Saturday and i dont have any material to read, please help me send Study materials, GMAT 2007 or past question to my email= titilope_olamide@yahoo.com. Thank you and God bless you abundantly
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tilope1991(f): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Shaddymarjorh:
Hello,please I've been scheduled for the aptitude test on Wednesday 15th march.Please what are the likely questions?
How was your test and what are the likely questions
Please dear in the name of God,please i have test on Saturday and i dont have any material to read, please help me send Study materials, GMAT 2007 or past question to my email= titilope_olamide@yahoo.com. Thank you and God bless you abundantly
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tilope1991(f): 7:29am On Mar 16, 2017
jeffery23:
Fidelity Bank Plc. invites you for an aptitude test on
Monday, March 13, 2017 @ Fidelity Bank Plc. Plot 6,
Block 11 Budo Farm Layout Lekki - Ajah Express
Way. Near Abraham Adesanya Round About. by
11:30am. Do not come before or after the specified
time. Please come with originals and copies of your
credentials (CV, birth & educational, NYSC
certificates), passport photo & a valid ID.

please is this address valid, since it's not d head
office addrress?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by alee001: 7:34am On Mar 16, 2017
tilope1991:

Check ur email I just sent u gmat 2007
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tilope1991(f): 7:34am On Mar 16, 2017
Iffect:

I have gotten a mail from them as well
But can anyone send me past questions so i can prepare.
Am trying to be hopeful. ikunlere@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tilope1991(f): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2017
Okpanwu:
Check 2007 and 2012 recruitment thread. success guy. do update us after the test pls.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tilope1991(f): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2017
Okpanwu:
you can download shl materials. take them
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tilope1991(f): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2017
Okpanwu:

I don't no if gate crashing is possible for now, I have some SHL materials here, it just dat I want to be sure of the materials dat we are going to use before I paste it in the house here.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tilope1991(f): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2017
Okpanwu:
AssessmentDa…OKS
MORE SHL CA…RES
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by abutrekka: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2017
alee001:

Check ur email I just sent u gmat 2007

Please i also need the gmath 2007, Aboushaibu@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tilope1991(f): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Akinfalzz:
Hi guys, u have the fidelity past question but I paid for it. So if u interested send me a whstsapp msg on 09051313461 or send mail to falutavictor@gmail.com. It's just a token.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by abutrekka: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Please can anyone send me the Gmath 2007
Highly needed... aboushaibu@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by tilope1991(f): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Akinfalzz:

*I have
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by CuteMorriz: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2017
Please is there anyone that just got invite recently perhaps yesterday or two days ago? I just want to know if I should still expect the invite (so that I can spare time to practice) or just forget about it. I am #teamlagos..I have the 2007 Gmat if you are interested

tilope1991
Dampop1
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by alee001: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2017
CuteMorriz:
Please is there anyone that just got invite recently perhaps yesterday or two days ago? I just want to know if I should still expect the invite (so that I can spare time to practice) or just forget about it. I am #teamlagos..I have the 2007 Gmat if you are interested

tilope1991
Dampop1

Yes got my invite yesterday evening
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by CuteMorriz: 8:06am On Mar 16, 2017
alee001:

Yes got my invite yesterday evening
Thanks for the response! I don't even know if I should still expect or just forget sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

The Attitude Of Friends When You Are Jobless. / Grand Lead Heritage / How Can I Download The Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Form?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.