Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Life As An Upcoming Actor(18+) By Igwe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life As An Upcoming Actor(18+) By Igwe (710 Views)

It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O / Kim kardarshian Nude After Sex Pics leaks On Twitter.(18+) by tetrishacker / The First Day I Toast A Girl(18+) By Igwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life As An Upcoming Actor(18+) By Igwe by Igweakpos(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
This story is written and owned by igwe chukwujekwu. No part of this story may be reproduced by any process without permission from me.
£pisode 1.
I can remember some years back, when i was in JSS class. My dream then was to be an actor, because i love acting and i also love doing things that’ll attract people to me. When i do things, i always want it to be unique from others.
Been second to last born was just a challenge to me because my senior brother wasn’t doing anything to help our family though my father was still alive then but atleast
he has to be struggling like others inorder to know if he will meet his success.
I started thinking about my life and how i’ll achieve my dream. I thought but i was futile. I knew that i have the talent to act but no sponsor. I started hustling like others guys out there to know if i can make both ends meet.
If i come back from school, I’ll join my fellow friends to a building site in search of what to do to earn some money. My aim of doing that was to have some cash at hand while search for a movie academy because i know that i must pay for registration fee and others. I knew that my parent can never sponsor me because they hate movies with passion.
My parents had told me to stop doing that but i couldn’t because i so much believe in destiny. My father sumoned me one day in the sitting room.
”Why did you insist on suffering yourself ?” My dad asked.
”How many times have i told you to stop going from one building site to another?” He also asked.
I breadth down.
ME: dad, i have a future which am pursuing.
DAD: and did you think, i can’t be able to….
ME: { cut in } no.. No.. No.. dad, i didn’t mean what you’re about to say.
DAD: then what do you mean ? Is your future in the building site or do you want to be a building engineer?
ME: no dad. My ambition is to be an actor.
DAD: what!
ME:To be an actor
DAD: you must be out of your mind for saying that. Now get out of my face! !d!ot.
ME: is anything wrong with that?
DAD: {he stood up} you’re still asking me question, ok wait for me {he went to the back of the chair,
that was where he normally keep our second teacher**whip** and i ran away.
That day, i feel so bad inside me. I decided not to eat that night. I was inside the room while my two brothers and my parent were eating in the parlour.
Soon my junior brother Emmanuel came inside the room and told me that our father is calling me. I didn’t even do as if am the one he is talking to. He stood there for a while and left the room.
When Emma left, i locked up myself inside the room because i knew,
my father may come by himself and i know the implications.
The room was for my senior brother and i. The house contains 3 bedroom,one is for my parent and our last born, the other one is for visitors,
while the third one is for my senior brother and i.
How will i go about this naw? I don’t have connection in the movie industries. How i wish i can see someone that will connect me. So many thought were running through my mind before my dad
banged at the door. I became scared because once you disobeyed our father, you must surely recieve the punishment. He mandated me to open the door or else, if he break it and come inside,
that he will kill me. He said that because he knew that am very stubborn, once i told you that i wouldn’t do this, i must surely keep my words.
I kept dumb ears, he ordered me the second time and i still ignored him. He moved away because i heard his footstep. I jerked up from the bed.
”Wahala dey dis night” i murmured. I moved closer to the door and unbolt and hide at the back of the door,
so that he will cover me with the door when he opens.
He entered immediately and covered me with the door.
I knew if he didn’t see me on the bed and other place that he’ll search for me will be at the back of the door, i pulled my polo a little beat because am sweating. Am not sweating that the room is hot but what will happen that night.
so i rushed out from the door and
wanted to run away, he held my already pulled polo, i removed it for him with force and ran away.
I Went outside our compound and sat ontop block that was packed there.
”What’ve i done to him?
Why’s he doing all this to me?
But am the curse of all this, that is happening this night. Where’ll i sleep now?
If i go back to the house to ask for forgiveness,
he’ll deal with me. ”’
I was hushed as am trying to think out where i’ll sleep that night. I didn’t even hold any torchlight, everywhere was dark and cool. I sat there till my father came and locked our gate and went inside.
There is some scary little sounds that insects always make at night. You’ll know that sound if you have been in the village.
That sound was echoing and i became scared. I started feeling uncomfortable. Some minutes later,
i saw two light coming closer to me. I couldn’t imagine if they were human beings or ghost as they were approaching me.
To be continue

www.igwescrib.com

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / Satan Has A Mansion For Me In Hell - South African Lady Says As She Posed Nude / This Is Just Too Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.